Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,012 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (4393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5122085 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4390) (4391) (4392) (4393) (4394) (4395) (4396) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 10:55am On Nov 18, 2017
abbeynoni:
$90 Friends and Family Available @ 325/$
First come first serve
Contact via whatsapp

Bring am.. na me and you dey talk.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2017
ucosuagwu:

Bring am.. na me and you dey talk.
Alright boss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 11:02am On Nov 18, 2017
We have:

¤ Skrill -Available
($200)
¤ Neteller-Available
¤ Payoneer-N.A
¤ Bitcoin - N.A
¤ Paypal -Available
¤ PM -N.A
¤ Pack some or pack all! (Min. $)

Available for urgent sales!

Do you want to Sell or Buy Skrill, Verified Paypal, Payoneer or Neteller etc?

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call Us...........
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 11:21am On Nov 18, 2017
emaculate99:

It's my fault. I did not see it.

I am sorry. I tried using LadyF but she was offline and the deal was fast closing.

The people I contacted said they cant send in bit and he was the one that shows himself as the only option.

I sent 22, 490.

My sympathy cry

Bookmark this... NEVER Send first
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 11:23am On Nov 18, 2017
Ibraheem009:

You don't need to rush to transact.
It is advisable to compare the benefit of the profit with the damage of the loss before one transacts.
Let's say the profit you would made from the deal is 5,000, you compare it with loss of 22,500 before you proceed.
If no escrow is available, then you keep your money.
It is not by force to trade.
Some people have provoked the effort of escrow e.g one ingrate saying an escrow was stupid and foolish despite the fact that the escrow was protecting him from being scammed.
I already said it earlier that people won't know the value of escrows until they become victim of scam.

Word grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2017
Day11:

I suppose to Baptist you with a slap this morning but for sake of your unstable mind I will expose this boy to you.

1- He sent me $232 Paypal which I confirmed Yes. I run a check on his username and I find out something is not right. Dude is just a week old here and he is not stable.

2- He called me with Private Number. That's NO NO for me, it trigger my suspicious and called it a day and went to sleep.

3- Fastward to the following morning, He dropped account Hamlack Stella Gtbank, that's another scamming tools, I check on it and result was negative again. I asked of his name, he said Soussa Uti.

4- All through transactions period he clearly stated it that he has an edge over me. Meaning he can chargeback the fund. That's d reason I decide never to send his naira until I have something I can use as a defence.

5- I asked for his account, name, which I even promised him extra token amount additional to his naira.

6- He contacted me back after 3days with Daniel Enabulu,..he also sent ATM picture. I demand for his ID card to confirm his true identity and no more trouble. I know all this tactics very well.

However, I will release his naira if someone vouch for Soussa Uti/stella/Daniel or He show me some ID. I don't wanna suffer major injuries from a scammer again.

Hold that money... angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 11:30am On Nov 18, 2017
Bitcoins needed

Paxfully
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 11:31am On Nov 18, 2017
$2000 boa cash transfer is available
cash can be transfered to any other bank if the buyer agrees to bear the transfer charges
email transfer is free
rate is 340

boa account holder is a nigerian
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 11:35am On Nov 18, 2017
Day11 pls send back the paypal funds if you arent comfortable with this trade, and Soussa please complete your trade with emaculate99. What concerns him with your deal gone south with Day11? You saying that other will bear the consequence is a no no for me. Abi wetin you dey talk sef? Na wa ooooo

Soussa:

Don't worry, let me help u out. This is my account details. 0121585427 Daniel Enabulu. GTB.
I need day11 to pay my 74k into my account dis morning and if everyone ignores him and allow him eat that money for no reason, then others shud accept my sympathy cos i won't loose my cash for nothing. I have been talking since 3days now and no one wants to caution this so-called legit trader
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Yaungdee(m): 11:36am On Nov 18, 2017
25X8=200 AMAZON GIFT CARD AVAILABLE @280 FIXED....CASH RECEIPT...check signature for contacts
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 11:38am On Nov 18, 2017
No send back the paypal funds , thats all. But am afraid that emaculate99 will get to loose out on this. Candidly, this transaction get as e be...Wayo everywhere...

Sirambassador:

Hold that money... angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by deyemy: 11:39am On Nov 18, 2017
Send your fresh valid cards to Sure Legit and trusted dealer . � � �
I buy all type of 
iTunes Gift Cards✔️✔️ 10$,15$,20$,25$,50$,100$ and above $100 ($101-$1000)

✔ ✔ BUYING SINGLE 200$ to 1000$ @ A GOOD RATE NOW

Australia �� 
Canadian �� 
Germany ��
U.K ��
USA ��
Mexican ✔️ up to $1000

Amazon Gift Cards✔️✔️
�10$, 20$, 25$, 50$, 100$, 150-1000$ (with or without cash receipt)

Wal-Mart gift cards � ✔️✔️
10$, 20$, 25$, 50$, 100$, 150-1000$ (with or without cash receipt)

Steam wallet � ✔️✔️

Ethereum✔️✔️

Payment within 15-20mins once your card � is confirmed .

Please no used card and stay away from ripper with high price. God bless our hustle. ��. 
Call us on
And you can also message us on whatsapp thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PrinceMario(m): 11:39am On Nov 18, 2017
Day11:

I suppose to Baptist you with a slap this morning but for sake of your unstable mind I will expose this boy to you.

1- He sent me $232 Paypal which I confirmed Yes. I run a check on his username and I find out something is not right. Dude is just a week old here and he is not stable.

2- He called me with Private Number. That's NO NO for me, it trigger my suspicious and called it a day and went to sleep.

3- Fastward to the following morning, He dropped account Hamlack Stella Gtbank, that's another scamming tools, I check on it and result was negative again. I asked of his name, he said Soussa Uti.

4- All through transactions period he clearly stated it that he has an edge over me. Meaning he can chargeback the fund. That's d reason I decide never to send his naira until I have something I can use as a defence.

5- I asked for his account, name, which I even promised him extra token amount additional to his naira.

6- He contacted me back after 3days with Daniel Enabulu,..he also sent ATM picture. I demand for his ID card to confirm his true identity and no more trouble. I know all this tactics very well.

However, I will release his naira if someone vouch for Soussa Uti/stella/Daniel or He show me some ID. I don't wanna suffer major injuries from a scammer again.
Deduct the amount he scammed the other and pay the victim, hold his balance for the next 72hrs in case another scam case arose through him.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:41am On Nov 18, 2017
$200 btc needed

$250 Neteller available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
Skrill $70 needed to complete a transaction.Contact us for immediate payment. Call or See our whatsapp below...............
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
1000$ payoneer available for sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by xremmy(m): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
$60 Skrill or Neteller needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SoftDealz: 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
$1010 Bitcoins avaialable at 360/$. Paxful wallet
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevenadelowo(m): 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
$180 btc available

Paxful wallet
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akinswaggs(m): 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
Sirambassador:
Bitcoins needed

Paxfully

154@355
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akinswaggs(m): 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
$154 paxful available at 355/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
Enjoying the story as it unfolds cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by toritt(m): 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
400$ btc from paxful wallet for sale... Scammers stay off. angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
Skrill fund Needed

Neteller fund available $200

Still buying Paxful Bitcoin at 350/$

Please Kindly Click on my
WhatsApp Link below let's deal...............

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
akinswaggs:

154@355

Check your WhatsApp... 350/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
toritt:

Check your WhatsApp 350/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
cmoney22222:
Day11 pls send back the paypal funds if you arent comfortable with this trade, and Soussa please complete your trade with emaculate99. What concerns him with your deal gone south with Day11? You saying that other will bear the consequence is a no no for me. Abi wetin you dey talk sef? Na wa ooooo

Not a personal account, I could have initiated a return without delay. It's for a payment for a products.

Tabbaz
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by xremmy(m): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
xremmy:
$60 Skrill or Neteller needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kokertalented1(m): 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
toritt:

With you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
$3,393 btc available
Paxful wallet
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevenadelowo(m): 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
stevenadelowo:
$180 btc available

Paxful wallet
sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
cmoney22222:

What is very obvious is that Soussa is a scammer. Sending back the PayPal will not make him pay emaculate99, he is only using it as flimsy excuse. Soussa has one already blacklisted moniker in scammers list and that's why he recreated another monicker on November 8 to perpetrate another evil. Even if he didn't have PayPal issue with Day11, he would still scam. Day11 is already expecting his chargeback and that's why he was asking for his identity before paying.
Tabbaz should help us add his new moniker to the scammers list.
But I think something still has to be done to compensate emaculate99.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4390) (4391) (4392) (4393) (4394) (4395) (4396) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.