Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,364 members, 7,780,998 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:13 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (4394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5077312 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4391) (4392) (4393) (4394) (4395) (4396) (4397) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by opeyemi100(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
opeyemi100:
Bros wht the meaning of this one, did u say I will not pay you thanks for the msg and mails I saw everything. Because of 9750 you want to kill me with msg after i told you what d problem is don't worry just give me 30m-1hr you will receive alert of your 30$ and 9750 Together happy now
See this one...
When you don't have goods at hand..
Must you trade abi wetin all this boys turned
This section to self...
AlertPeople should better no consider the message he replied back
He might be using this as excuse to lure another person.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legalwealth(m): 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
450$ Payoneer is available at weekend give away price of N340/$.

Whatsapp 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 asap if you are interested!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ibraheem009:

What is very obvious is that Soussa is a scammer. Sending back the PayPal will not make him pay emaculate99, he is only using it as flimsy excuse. Soussa has one already blacklisted moniker in scammers list and that's why he recreated another monicker on November 8 to perpetrate another evil. Even if he didn't have PayPal issue with Day11, he would still scam. Day11 is already expecting his chargeback and that's why he was asking for his identity before paying.
Tabbaz should help us add his new moniker to the scammers list.
But I think something still has to be done to compensate emaculate99.

Nailed

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
Permit me to quote the bolded. Definely, there going to be a chargeback on this. Day11 should just pretend like nothing went on wth the trade thats all. emaculate99 will have to bear the bitter truth. This scammer just wants to defraud everyone just like that. but emaculate99, you no use escrow ni?Mod pls do the needful....

Ibraheem009:

What is very obvious is that Soussa is a scammer. Sending back the PayPal will not make him pay emaculate99, he is only using it as flimsy excuse. Soussa has one already blacklisted moniker in scammers list and that's why he recreated another monicker on November 8 to perpetrate another evil. Even if he didn't have PayPal issue with Day11, he would still scam. Day11 is already expecting his chargeback and that's why he was asking for his identity before paying.
Tabbaz should help us add his new moniker to the scammers list.
But I think something still has to be done to compensate emaculate99.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akinswaggs(m): 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
Sirambassador:

Check your WhatsApp... 350/$

Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
PrinceMario:
Deduct the amount he scammed the other and pay the victim, hold his balance for the next 72hrs in case another scam case arose through him.

When a chargeback comes knocking, who will pay me back angry angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
Oh, i c. This scammer fit do chargeback or the paypal is hacked funds. FnF is kinda difficult to do CB anyway but he is initiate it for sure and you know the implication with the client.
Day11:
emaculate99 O ma gba kamu ni ooooooo.

Not a personal account, I could have initiated a return without delay. It's for a payment for a products.

Tabbaz
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
opeyemi100:
Bros wht the meaning of this one, did u say I will not pay you thanks for the msg and mails I saw everything. Because of 9750 you want to kill me with msg after i told you what d problem is don't worry just give me 30m-1hr you will receive alert of your 30$ and 9750 Together happy now

So how come you don't have the N9,750 to pay him? You made this acting big man post by 1:22pm so how come by 2:30pm you still have not paid? Is that not more than an hour? You better park this your senseless debtors pride in one place and do the right thing!

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
Day11:
From Hamlack Stella to Soussa Uti & today your name is Daniel Enabulu again grin grin grin grin grin

Since 2pm that you contacted me today & till now you haven't drop me your account details of your new name.

I'm sorry am holding your naira. once bitten, twice shy. Once hurt, one is doubly cautious. Proof to me who you are & don't lie to me.

Chargeback na serious thing. It won't happen againangry

I agree with you. the moment a trader refuse to supply his account info in any trade on nairaland. It means that his name has been blacklisted
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
Paypal do dey play ooooo. Paypal can even restrict the sellers account. CB sure for this tranaction.Esure4mi
PrinceMario:
Deduct the amount he scammed the other and pay the victim, hold his balance for the next 72hrs in case another scam case arose through him.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
cmoney22222:
Oh, i c. This scammer fit do chargeback or the paypal is hacked funds. FnF is kinda difficult to do CB anyway but he is initiate it for sure and you know the implication with the client.

Why u edited my comment, You well so? angry

FNF or GNS can be reversed %100

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
Tabbaz:

I agree with you. the moment a trader refuse to supply his account info in any trade on nairaland. It means that his name has been blacklisted

Accurately
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mavinc4u(f): 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
walmart card needed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
i well well well sir. Typo-error sir

Day11:

Why u edited my comment, You well so? angry

FNF or GNS can be reversed %100
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by package00(m): 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
$150 available @358/$

Paxful users only.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by feminineA: 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
$179.80 payooneer funds available for sale @340 Not negotiable

WHatsapp 08096602523
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2017
emaculate99:

I thought you said you were going to office and I should give you 1 hour before you send my payoneer fund. Yet, you are here on Nairaland commenting. Why not send me my payoneer Fund. At least, I have made the payment to you since yesterday and up till this moment, you have decided not to send me my money.

why sending first to very recent moniker
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
emaculate99:

It's my fault. I did not see it.

I am sorry. I tried using LadyF but she was offline and the deal was fast closing.

The people I contacted said they cant send in bit and he was the one that shows himself as the only option.

I sent 22, 490.

never be in a rush next time bro
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
descrisom:

See this one...
When you don't have goods at hand..
Must you trade abi wetin all this boys turned
This section to self...
AlertPeople should better no consider the message he replied back
He might be using this as excuse to lure another person.

true @ bolded
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
cmoney22222:
i well well well sir. Typo-error sir

angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
Day11:

When a chargeback comes knocking, who will pay me back angry angry

dont send out naira yet. wait for 6months abi na 3months chargeback prove period
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Soussa: 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
cmoney22222:
Day11 pls send back the paypal funds if you arent comfortable with this trade, and Soussa please complete your trade with emaculate99. What concerns him with your deal gone south with Day11? You saying that other will bear the consequence is a no no for me. Abi wetin you dey talk sef? Na wa ooooo

Let me start with u. I wish to complete my trade with emaculate99 but i will never be scammed and allow my money to go. I told him, if u are not comfortable dealing with me, why not refund my Paypal and let me sell to someone here within 10mins and u see how fast and smooth the transaction will go without issue. But he refused because he know i had no intention of playing any games and he doesn't want to look like a fool wen I'm done dealing with a honest and serious buyer that $232 is not the buyer's problem.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
We have:

¤ Skrill -Available
($200)
¤ Neteller-Available
¤ Payoneer-N.A
¤ Bitcoin - N.A
¤ Paypal -Available
¤ PM -N.A
¤ Pack some or pack all! (Min. $)

Available for urgent sales!

Do you want to Sell or Buy Skrill, Verified Paypal, Payoneer or Neteller etc?

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call Us...........
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
Tabbaz:

dont send out naira yet. wait for 6months abi na 3months chargeback prove period

cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
So whats the business of emaculate99 with your Trade with day11. Please explain to me make i understand well well

Soussa:

Let me start with u. I wish to complete my trade with emaculate99 but i will never be scammed and allow my money to go. I told him, if u are not comfortable dealing with me, why not refund my Paypal and let me sell to someone here within 10mins and u see how fast and smooth the transaction will go without issue. But he refused because he know i had no intention of playing any games and he doesn't want to look like a fool wen I'm done dealing with a honest and serious buyer that $232 is not the buyer's problem.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fasa2020(m): 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
€156 payoneer available @ 400/€ . . .

whatsapp 081150096zero1
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2017

Mr dealership.. He came back tongue.... I sight Yuh....

Everyone bekiaful

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Soussa: 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
[quote author=Day11 post=62491563]

Not a personal account, I could have initiated a return without delay. It's for a payment for a products.

Liar, sent the fund to a Paypal account. If u wanted to buy a product with it, u wud at least, complete the transaction first before the fund becomes fully urs. And if u are not okay, with me, u wif have simply refund it back without much issues. After all, i sent first to u before scaling for money. I never had any hidden intention. I only told u return my fund if u can't deal with me. U were disturbing me on phone to send fund. U never asked any question until i Have sent it before asking unnecessary questions and looking for a way to convert my fund to urs but u don't know that I'm not just like any ordinary person u meet here.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
Skrill $70 needed to complete a transaction.Contact us for immediate payment. Call or See our whatsapp below...............
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
Tabbaz:

Sure

(1) (2) (3) ... (4391) (4392) (4393) (4394) (4395) (4396) (4397) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.