Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (4628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5117631 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4625) (4626) (4627) (4628) (4629) (4630) (4631) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2017
$1,839 payoneer available for sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 9:21am On Dec 15, 2017
JoshMedia:

Ibrahim, Creamybabe is just appearing innocent here, I won't want to violate the group privacy by screenshoting it's conversation here.

The account owner went to the bank and was taken to the fraud department for interrogation, depositor was called and it became clear she was scammed.

If you know how US banking system works we don't need any other proof (which US bank will never give) that Creamybabe fund caused the closure of the account.

We requested for Creamybabe's contact info and she gave this number +18325214438 that doesn't exist.
Hmm...
I get your point.
But are you now trying to say that there is no way you can get proof that the deposit she made caused the account blockage?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 9:23am On Dec 15, 2017
No way Boss!!! Account has been close, Yankee bank won’t realease any info l
Ibraheem009:

Hmm...
I get your point.
But are you now trying to say that there is no way you can get proof that the deposit she made caused the account blockage?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:26am On Dec 15, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:27am On Dec 15, 2017
RMB 50 - RMB 2000 and above is always Available. Paypal (fnf) Available for urgent sale. N:B: Pack some or pack all! Contact us immediately. Call or whatsApp. See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:27am On Dec 15, 2017
We have:

¤ Skrill -N.A
¤ Neteller- N.A
¤ Payoneer - N.A
¤ Bitcoin - N.A
¤ Paypal -Available
¤ PM -Available
¤ Pack some or pack all! (Min. $)

Available for urgent sales!

Do you want to Sell or Buy Skrill, Verified Paypal, Payoneer or Neteller etc? RMB 50 - RMB 2000 and above is always Available!

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call Us..........
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OPYLALAASH: 9:29am On Dec 15, 2017
Ibraheem009:

Hmm...
I get your point.

No US bank will ever give you a straight reason why your account was closed (so you won't beat the system next time), unless you have an "insider". Even PayPal won't give you a reason why. They will simply say "YOU ARE A HIGH RISK" or "BUSINESS DECISION" but mind you, if they are uncomfortable with the pattern you run your account, they will close it and send you a check of your balance but if fraud is involved, the plantiff decides what will happen cos bank sef no wan spend any legal fee. If na small small fraud, they will just refund the transaction and hold the balance against and future chargebacks and take might take years

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abuhazzan(m): 9:30am On Dec 15, 2017
$140 btc available at a friendly rate
Paxful wallet
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 9:31am On Dec 15, 2017
OPYLALAASH:

No US bank will ever give you a straight reason why your account was closed (so you won't beat the system next time), unless you have an "insider". Even PayPal won't give you a reason why. They will simply say "YOU ARE A HIGH RISK" or "BUSINESS DECISION" but mind you, if they are uncomfortable with the pattern you run your account, they will close it and send you a check of your balance but if fraud is involved, the plantiff decides what will happen cos bank sef no wan spend any legal fee. If na small small fraud, they will just refund the transaction and hold the balance against and future chargebacks and take might take years
This is serious
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 9:32am On Dec 15, 2017
Baylam:
No way Boss!!! Account has been close, Yankee bank won’t realease any info l
Hmm...
This is serious
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:32am On Dec 15, 2017
HEFAIROHLUWA:
$2000 payoneer needed.

LMay:

I have.
Gotten already. I will need more this evening.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nastie: 9:33am On Dec 15, 2017
nastie:
Paxful BTC worth 500USD available for sale at weekend rate

Kindly hit me up on whatsapp: 07038535048 grin

SOLD NOW
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:33am On Dec 15, 2017
tosinjay:
$1,839 payoneer available for sale
Will need this evening. grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 9:36am On Dec 15, 2017
OPYLALAASH:

I think at this point, we need the opinion of the likes of Tabbaz, Singapore1, Onatisi on the way forward.

cc: Tabbaz
Singapore1
Onatisi

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hisenjos: 9:36am On Dec 15, 2017
8-10k usd clean funds needed for BOA corporate.
Contact me if you have.
See signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BlackNigerian: 9:36am On Dec 15, 2017
$1950 btc available. Blockchain wallet. But can send anywhere. 367/$ send first or come with escrow.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by toluxa1(m): 9:41am On Dec 15, 2017
smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fynestboi: 9:45am On Dec 15, 2017
REDEEM ALL GIFT CARDS INSTANTLY

CHANGE YOUR GIFT CARDS AND BITCOIN TO CASH NOW

iTunes Gift Card .(US, UK, AUS, CAD) $25,$50,$100,$200 $500,$1000, Amazon Gift Card. (Cash or Debit Receipt)

Payment is within 10 - 20 minutes after card is being redeemed

DM through my signature now & let's deal

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abuhazzan(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2017
abuhazzan:
$140 btc available at a friendly rate
Paxful wallet
Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Olasbright1(m): 9:46am On Dec 15, 2017
Ibraheem009:

I think at this point, we need the opinion of the likes of Tabbaz, Singapore1, Onatisi on the way forward.

Singapore1
Onatisi

ibraheem. yes you're right. but you and I knows what's going on...
No need of epistle. let the two reason together and find away out to consider one another.what is done s done
Wayforwad is the best solution
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 9:46am On Dec 15, 2017
Una dey waste pages for here o undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 9:46am On Dec 15, 2017
2000$ btc available paxful wallet
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 9:47am On Dec 15, 2017
ochardbaby:

Bought 350$ from him
Deal went good.
U wlc bro
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 15, 2017
$450 btc available at 365/$..
Come with your escrow or send first..
Paxful only.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Olasbright1(m): 9:56am On Dec 15, 2017
Sirambassador:
Una dey waste pages for here o undecided

yes.. but if we all can't look into this.. we won't eradicate this... just invade of other time. so no one could do the same mistakes. sirambasador. funlord you guys needs to help this guy's and solve this. as we move on with our business.... we are all looking for what to eat one way or the other. I know the money is not easy to refund. but let the two just look into it and consider one another. shikena
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by temitimx19(m): 9:58am On Dec 15, 2017
$40 BTC available in paxful wallet @ #365
Contact 07036072670
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 15, 2017
Available now ....$220 btc at 360/$

Paxful only
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 10:04am On Dec 15, 2017
Olasbright1:

ibraheem. yes you're right. but you and I knows what's going on...
No need of epistle. let the two reason together and find away out to consider one another.what is done s done
Wayforwad is the best solution

We have been on this for more than 3 weeks now, tried settling it without bringing up here, case fire still burning.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 10:05am On Dec 15, 2017
Ibraheem009:

Singapore1
Onatisi

this matter na very simple matter and i think both parties should learn from egonne issue and how it was resolved peacefully . i dont really like meddling into other peoples business issues much . and i wont like to be seen as been one sided, verbal insults ,abuse, or posts on nairaland cant solve this issue . i believe for the accused to come out and say she is ready to refund is at least 50% problem solved .

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 10:12am On Dec 15, 2017
Buy or sell Neteller, Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Ethereum, Instaforex, Webmoney

our rates for today:

Buy Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Neteller at 390
Sell Neteller at 320
Sell Bitcoin, Perfect Money at 350
Call 08144333114
WhatsApp only 08065167701
or visit www.mytopexchange.com
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Creamybabe(f): 10:13am On Dec 15, 2017
Joshmedia the allegation is on me right? Whatsoever you people say is the problem, you should come with a clear prove stating that the USD blocked the account, and that the depositor was contacted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4625) (4626) (4627) (4628) (4629) (4630) (4631) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.