Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,169 members, 7,807,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (4716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5130817 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4713) (4714) (4715) (4716) (4717) (4718) (4719) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mikelcool(m): 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
How much is Amazon gift card us I need 260
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MOBBDEEP: 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
Laggatumuch:
$332 btc Available
Rate 375
I still have to thank you for the swift deal
I appreciate your patience
But I don't understand the extra 3K you want me to add ohhh
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
$440 Paxful btc needed @375/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Laggatumuch(m): 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
MOBBDEEP:

I still have to thank you for the swift deal
I appreciate your patience
But I don't understand the extra 3K you want me to add ohhh
Please stay off my mention
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MicNz(m): 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
shegzd:

I'm in Lagos and can meet,how much are you intending to buy and, who is popular here that can be used as an escrow ??
I'm in Abuja oh... Chaii
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gentlesas(m): 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ecurrency market place! Ecurrency market place!! Ecurrency market place!!!

For quick sale, get your sell Ads running on sasexchange.com

Simply visit sasexchange.com , click login and register
After registration log in to your Email and click on the link to activate your account ( if no mail wait for about 5mins and reload ur Email also check your Spam folder)
After activation log in and hit SELL button, and fill in the ecurrency u have for trade, u are good to go.

Our Escrow services protects both buyers and sellers from loosing their money.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vizboy(m): 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
2000$ AGC Available in 50$ and 100$ denominations.

WhatsApp: 08067679195
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MOBBDEEP: 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
Laggatumuch:

Please stay off my mention
I sent the additional 1500 not because I was wrong but in the spirit of sportsmanship & friendship.
You didn't deserve it.
I mean who does that. You want the buyer to take responsibility for volatility after a deal has been made and I have paid? I doff hat for your logic!
I just reasoned I won't lose much if it will make you happy.
And you need to hone your trading & social skills.
I couldn't find the right way to put it.
It really sucks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lapanacheboss(m): 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
$500 btc available at $380/naira.
Coinbase wallet available to transfer to any wallet.
You can come with NL recognized escrow. Check signature for WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Laggatumuch(m): 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
MOBBDEEP:

I sent the additional 1500 not because I was wrong but in the spirit of sportsmanship & friendship.
You didn't deserve it.
I mean who does that. You want the buyer to take responsibility for volatility after a deal has been made and I have paid? I doff hat for your logic!
I just reasoned I won't lose much if it will make you happy.
And you need to hone your trading & social skills.
I couldn't find the right way to put it.

It really sucks.
I don’t need it I will send it back, you can keep it
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MOBBDEEP: 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
lapanacheboss:
$500 btc available at $380/naira. Coinbase wallet available to transfer to any wallet. You can come with NL recognized escrow. Check signature for WhatsApp
Hi Brother
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tpromise: 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
praisecomm88:
Still buying your iTunes and Amazon at very good price

USA
UK
FRANCE
GERMANY
NETHERLANDS
FRANCE

I have some for you. Come to whatsapp

No story!!! You get instant naira for your good cards
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lapanacheboss(m): 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
mariong:
Sold! to @Lapanacheboss
Here @Mobbdeep
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MOBBDEEP: 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
Laggatumuch:
I'm waiting for you to send it back Please
Thank you

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lapanacheboss(m): 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
Royal155:
Nice dealing with you boss. Thanks to Dctrendy for escrow

Also here@Mobbdeep
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kusiroll(m): 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
$100 btc needed now whatsapp 2348034965258
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Swegzfreak: 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
mikelcool:
How much is Amazon gift card us I need 260

250$ cash available

Come whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Laggatumuch(m): 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
MOBBDEEP:

I'm waiting for you to send it back Please
Thank you
Give me your account details, as I have already deleted our chat and reported it as spam
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tpromise: 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
praisecomm88:
Still buying your iTunes and Amazon at very good price

USA
UK
FRANCE
GERMANY
NETHERLANDS
FRANCE

I have something for you, come on whatsapp

No story!!! You get instant naira for your good cards
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MOBBDEEP: 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
Laggatumuch:

Give me your account details, as I have already deleted our chat and reported it as spam
Come to Whatsapp
Or you want me to broadcast my Account Details here?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
Take it easy oh, btc is going down. Watch the chat to understand what am saying, don't listen to all these 'buy the dip' preachers. Its dangerous to buy blindly!
Happy Trading
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by princeuk21(m): 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
Please what's the best app to buy and trade BTC and ETH and can also be used to withdraw your fund in Nigeria?

Kindly qoute me with your reply. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TokyoBulls(m): 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
$1,000 needed in a GTBank dorm account. Naira also in GTBank. Escrow allowed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by whitekad(m): 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
I have skrill of $40 for sale @ cheaper rate, pls serious buyers should call 08082999773.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MOBBDEEP: 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
Laggatumuch:
I'm waiting for the alert ohh Bro.
I hope it won't take eternity to send it
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sleekender(m): 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
Still available?
Laggatumuch:

$150 ETH Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
whitekad:
I have skrill of $40 for sale @ cheaper rate, pls serious buyers should call 08082999773.

come let me buy it
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by elogic(m): 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
$2900 payoneer funds available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by willian10: 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
CallmeLucy:
Hello everyone, sorry to disturb you I know this is too long but just need to clarify something........... So I had a BTC transaction with WILLIAN10 and agreed on the rate and everything. Sent him the bitcoin and he paid. After a few hours, I realised that the rate I sold to him (dollar rate blockchain) isn't right as blockchain rate is probably messed up (Sent SS of blockchain current rates, Bitstamp, coinbase etc to him) so he can verify it. To cut the long story short, WILLIAN10 agreed that the blockchain rate we used was wrong (I bought at $1520 on bitstamp but on blockchain, it 'says' $1467). Other wallets rates were just around $1500 or thereabouts at the time of transaction.

My question now is, is Willian meant to pay for the offset difference as at when sent which would be about $50 or it's fine and the deal is done and Willian is right by saying he's not paying for the REAL CURRENT RATE WHEN THE BTC WAS SENT. I've attached the long chats of the discussion but had to delete the bits I think isn't important. I just want the proper decision to be made. Whatever you guys say is final.

Thanks for your time and Merry Christmas

Like I told you earlier, no one will ever support you, only the legit tiff you contacted
So please, respect yourself, remove my number from the post.

@agarawu @nwagbaradav @tabbaz and @MOBBDEEP thanks for your contributions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4713) (4714) (4715) (4716) (4717) (4718) (4719) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.