Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5763) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5117708 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5760) (5761) (5762) (5763) (5764) (5765) (5766) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2018

Bulk itunes card $101-200 urgently needed as
Many as possible you get

Reward available for seller

Come on whatsapp

https:///send?phone=2347034834038
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
$1500 cash available in new York
contact O8O96476146

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by toluxa1(m): 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
mavinc4u:

Yes, I know we don't have amazon cards in Nigeria and that the cards are from third party, I also know that gift cards are gotten in many ways. It is as a result of that I always ask questions before buying but seeing khassy boldly saying that got me saying if there is no genuine cards any longer.

I am not sure what you mean by "genuine" but as Khassy and Singapore said, I will re-iterate, ALL DISCOUNTED giftcards that you have been seeing online are gotten fraudulently, take it or leave it. If genuine means the validity of the card, oh yea sure, but if genuine means squeaky clean without any kuru-kere/k-leg in it's origin, I am sorry, none of such exist anymore. Many people already know this but they usually pretend not to, or turn a blind eye, enjoying the profits but denying the k-leg thereof as 2 Tim 3:5 talk. Since I have already started typing, let me kuku finish what I started. I dey free tonight cheesy

So what's up with Gift cards? 99% of all the gift cards you have been buying and that we have been selling grin come from scams in the US. There are many different types but all na scam. One popular one is loan scams where scammers call people to advertise loans to them but tell them they will pay say $500 or $1000 etc in gift cards. It applies to so many many scam cases, so many on craiglist, you'll see items there are ridiculous prices and buyer will say you can only pay in gift card and he will ship to you. The real buyers of these scams go ahead, head to stores to purchase them, snap the pictures and send the cash receipt to scammer and GBAM, within 5 - 1 hr that card has walked down through
a chain of many sources eventually bought and redeemed by anyone. Another major source is money laundering. in 2017 alone, more than $12 Billion dollars was laundered from the US with gift cards. Drug sellers mostly get paid in cash and use gift cards to remit founds abroad, they have a network of people who use these stack of cash to purchange itunes, amazon, walmart, ebay, bestbuy etc gift cards, they sell them off at half price in bitcoin and send bitcoin to cartels across the boarder. All these cards end up eventually in our hands and many other places, but trust me Nigeria has become one of the major destinations lately. I can go on and on, but you should know that nobody in his right senses will take a $500 cash of his hard earned money into a Walgreens store, buy a gift card with it and sell it same day at half price. Infact many of the gift cards and sold for less than half the face value, after going through a change of 3-5 people who have all taken their profit, you are still able to buy at N250-270/$, in naira-dollar value original pushers of these cards mostly sell at say N120-150, way less than 50%. In some cases those who have been scammed go and report the cards and sites like amazon go ahead to lock, withdraw or block account that redeemed it. In many cases they just move on.

Amazon for example is well aware of these realities and lately have stepped up effort to at least reduce it. It's difficult for them because alot of real customers still use gift cards. Because they have a wealth of experience over time, they system has also been "trained" to detect irregular customer activities especially with gift card as payment method. There is a certain "behaviour" for an average american customer's account activity. The Amazon system raises flags occasionally when strange activity is detected. It is not everytime you receive an email from amazon saying you have used invalid gift card, does it mean you actually used invalid gift card, the system just feels, something needs to be checked.

Na wa o , na me dey type since so? Issokay, anyway summary is, as you enjoy the huge profits of discounted gift cards, always know that you should be ready at anytime for the risk too. Many people only want the rewards , they don't want the risk. If you want zero risk, use bank card at N365/$.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abuhazzan(m): 11:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
$830 btc available at 362/$

Paxful wallet
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mavinc4u(f): 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
toluxa1:

Sorry, sold already.

Okay, no problem. I already got some for today. I would need more tomorrow if anyone with genuine card has any tomorrow. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 12:04am On Jun 09, 2018
toluxa1:

I am not sure what you mean by "genuine" but as Khassy and Singapore said, I will re-iterate, ALL DISCOUNTED giftcards that you have been seeing online are gotten fraudulently, take it or leave it. If genuine means the validity of the card, oh yea sure, but if genuine means squeaky clean without any kuru-kere/k-leg in it's origin, I am sorry, none of such exist anymore. Many people already know this but they usually pretend not to, or turn a blind eye, enjoying the profits but denying the k-leg thereof as 2 Tim 3:5 talk. Since I have already started typing, let me kuku finish what I started. I dey free tonight cheesy

So what's up with Gift cards? 99% of all the gift cards you have been buying and that we have been selling grin come from scams in the US. There are many different types but all na scam. One popular one is loan scams where scammers call people to advertise loans to them but tell them they will pay say $500 or $1000 etc in gift cards. It applies to so many many scam cases, so many on craiglist, you'll see items there are ridiculous prices and buyer will say you can only pay in gift card and he will ship to you. The real buyers of these scams go ahead, head to stores to purchase them, snap the pictures and send the cash receipt to scammer and GBAM, within 5 - 1 hr that card has walked down through
a chain of many sources eventually bought and redeemed by anyone. Another major source is money laundering. in 2017 alone, more than $12 Billion dollars was laundered from the US with gift cards. Drug sellers mostly get paid in cash and use gift cards to remit founds abroad, they have a network of people who use these stack of cash to purchange itunes, amazon, walmart, ebay, bestbuy etc gift cards, they sell them off at half price in bitcoin and send bitcoin to cartels across the boarder. All these cards end up eventually in our hands and many other places, but trust me Nigeria has become one of the major destinations lately. I can go on and on, but you should know that nobody in his right senses will take a $500 cash of his hard earned money into a Walgreens store, buy a gift card with it and sell it same day at half price. Infact many of the gift cards and sold for less than half the face value, after going through a change of 3-5 people who have all taken their profit, you are still able to buy at N250-270/$, in naira-dollar value original pushers of these cards mostly sell at say N120-150, way less than 50%. In some cases those who have been scammed go and report the cards and sites like amazon go ahead to lock, withdraw or block account that redeemed it. In many cases they just move on.

Amazon for example is well aware of these realities and lately have stepped up effort to at least reduce it. It's difficult for them because alot of real customers still use gift cards. Because they have a wealth of experience over time, they system has also been "trained" to detect irregular customer activities especially with gift card as payment method. There is a certain "behaviour" for an average american customer's account activity. The Amazon system raises flags occasionally when strange activity is detected. It is not everytime you receive an email from amazon saying you have used invalid gift card, does it mean you actually used invalid gift card, the system just feels, something needs to be checked.

Na wa o , na me dey type since so? Issokay, anyway summary is, as you enjoy the huge profits of discounted gift cards, always know that you should be ready at anytime for the risk too. Many people only want the rewards , they don't want the risk. If you want zero risk, use bank card at N365/$.

Wow.
Real eye opener
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 12:15am On Jun 09, 2018
toluxa1:

� kudos... Nice infos for people who want to always enjoy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 12:40am On Jun 09, 2018
toluxa1:

Let me chip in the apple and amazon matter....

Apple and amazon itself are scam, they know 99% of their gift cards is used for money laundering, amazon reportedly have about 400 billion usd unactivated gift card, that's like printing money , if you have noticed all the usa companies are now into gift card printing business ,google,Walmart, visa,Mastercard, amazon,apple ( apple intially was itunes, now apple gift card is now available )..xbox and play station too have their own gift card... apple have over 200 billion unactivated gift card , that's why they can't and will never stop gift card business because that's where the new money is for them ...

Without gift card no almost no one will be shopping on amazon (exaggerated )because majority of amazon customers are chinese ...
I know this because an average us citizens prefer walmart than amazon that's why despite amazon large outreach , walmart profit is still higher than amazon ( retail store ) ...

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/1-billion-in-gift-cards-go-unused-every-year-heres-how-to-avoid-that-2016-12-30

Every locked or unused gift card is free money for these guys ... we have Ebay gift card , Infact eBay is the company that shouldn't have introduced gift card buhaha because they owned paypal ..but of course they know that's where the indomie is ...

Whenever you load a card and there is charge back ...if your account is good you will receive a message from amazon which simply says "you have loaded an invalid gift card, we have reversed the money , always buy gift card from a legit store , don't do it again "
so they know ,
Like you said, some cards are acquired legitimately but most are not ..I just smile at those that said I only buy cash receipt ... all are the same .. just the level of risk are different .. there is even higher probability that the one used cash to buy is dirty than the one use debit to buy ,,, well the one where credit card is used is pure scam ..no gain saying. ..

And all shipping agent that shop on amazon using gift card on NL know this too, but you can't break even if you don't use gift card to shop on amazon, abi will you link your dollar dom account to amazon and be using it to shop for people ... everything is now dicey and put some good people in a very bad situation , if you want to shop on ebay too you need paypal and most paypal too get as e be ...

MAKE UNA SHA DEY TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS ! And don't blame anyone for it

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by RobinHood147: 12:48am On Jun 09, 2018
$900.00 PayPal funds available for sale as FNF.

Contact let’s talk business.

Oh ye scammers and unfortunate fellows with no good record on here, don’t start telling me how the father and mother helped seun with creating this platform because I won’t send you 1kobo first.

Come with escrow.

I have one generational curse left in this my mouth, so if you don’t want it to be placed on you just don’t disturb my life.

Meanwhile, better people come and carry this thing at giveaway price.

I’m doing Ramadan promo.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 1:20am On Jun 09, 2018
Buying btc at midnight rate.

Contact with your quantity.

Swift transaction guaranteed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abrahym(m): 1:24am On Jun 09, 2018
Still buying all your amazon gift card
Valid receipt only
Instant payment
Best rates ever
Direct vendor
https:///send?phone=2348066475319
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by RobinHood147: 1:26am On Jun 09, 2018
Still available and iTunes is available too.

RobinHood147:
$50.00 Amazon gift card cash receipt available for sale.

Come with your reputable escrow and if we’ve ever dealt before you know as e dey go.

Don’t message me and ask me to send you first because na your papa create nairaland.

Scammers stay. Don’t waste my time else I go curse you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by RobinHood147: 1:31am On Jun 09, 2018
Egonne1:
Buying btc at midnight rate.

Contact with your quantity.

Swift transaction guaranteed

It was indeed swift.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 1:41am On Jun 09, 2018
Still buying

Bring all your ITUNES@240
AMAZON
Steam.

Cash Payment is Instant and guaranteed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 2:50am On Jun 09, 2018
Thank you sir.

Still buying btc at midnight rate.

Swift transaction guaranteed.

Come with your quantity

RobinHood147:

It was indeed swift.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mavinc4u(f): 3:23am On Jun 09, 2018
toluxa1:

Hmm, thanks for your information. So all of you claiming I purchased it from paxful and some other websites were getting it fraudulently? Now I know why a guy I have purchased gift cards from for years stopped selling all of a sudden as he said something about gift cards dropping and people messing up the system; at least for many years that I have purchased and used his card I never had any issue so I can say he sells genuine cards though at a very high price.

I still believe some cards are purchased genuinely, some cards are given to people as gift but when they do not want to buy anything on amazon then they sell it off. Another group are amazon affiliate as their payments are made in amazon gift cards, and definitely they will sell it at a cheaper rate to get their money. Another group are the one that sends money home and their cheapest and fastest way of doing it is via the use of gift card.
I had met a direct seller of a gift card on a website like that and what the guy does is selling gift cards to like 1000 people in a day but he ends up shipping the cards to like only 50-100 buyers after he has used their money to run another business and perhaps made a lot of profit. That his profit would be shared among him and the 100 buyers while the rest gets their complete money back after a month or 2 months as he made sure his delivery time is pegged as 1-2months so you won't be able to cancel the transaction until after the delivery time had passed.
So in a nutshell, in as much as your explanation is true and might help others to decide and just like singapore1 has said, there are still people selling genuine gift card at a discount rate. I think I would have to stick to some old sellers I trust till I also confirm their cards are also fraudulently acquired make person no give me wetin go choke me Abeg.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 3:26am On Jun 09, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $5000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - We're Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer - $50 - $7000+, We Buy!
¤ ETH - $10 - $5000+, We Buy!
¤ Paypal - (FnF/GnS)
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ Neteller -We Buy Bits & Bulk!
¤ RMB 50 - RMB 10,000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Can you Supply to us: ETH, PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet us now.

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Maxwellinc: 3:46am On Jun 09, 2018
$50 X 5 iTunes gift card available
Whatsapp link on signature

Send first or come with escrow, don't tell me to send first, i will block you angry

Scammers you can try your lucky ok.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 3:54am On Jun 09, 2018
√√ Still buying

√√ Skrill and Neteller Funds

√√ Payoneer Funds Needed

============================================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
WhatsApp Link below for swift deal....
==========================================..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:11am On Jun 09, 2018
$98 BTC available @360

Paxful Wallet. Come Fast

Can only send first to reputable members otherwise come with an escrow

Sold to firstebank
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TokyoBulls(m): 4:11am On Jun 09, 2018
Truth is better. Gift cards. Cash deposits. Checks. If you worked for the money, you sure know what the market rate is and know places to change money. N250? N320? N330? N340? N345? Of course not.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by habeeb246(m): 4:49am On Jun 09, 2018
khassy:
LEMME REINTRODUCE MYSELF

My name is K.H.A.S.S.Y

I deal in amazon gift cards, itunes gift cards, steam gift cards and once in a red moon, I deal in S.hitBitcoin

Hit my signature if you need my services, I no d too d online sha

Jiii... Masun cool cool cool
If Sars mistakenly notice any amazon or Itunes on your phone, your case na bye bye, even if they were from legit sources or from gees
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by henribj(m): 5:07am On Jun 09, 2018
mavinc4u:

Okay, no problem. I already got some for today. I would need more tomorrow if anyone with genuine card has any tomorrow. Thanks

you need amazon gift card of $100?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by henribj(m): 5:13am On Jun 09, 2018
Adegbemigunjosh:
Still buying

Bring all your ITUNES@240
AMAZON
Steam.

Cash Payment is Instant and guaranteed

i got amazon $100 gift card, lemme know if your interested
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 5:32am On Jun 09, 2018
artworks1:
Single 400$ AGC with receipt for sale. 270/$ no negotiation.

https:///send?phone=2349068359893

Still available. Come take it
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 5:45am On Jun 09, 2018
Baylam:
155$ btc available , Paxful wallet only , rate is 360. 0906125181

Is this not baylam the scammer ?
Has he not been banned yet ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 5:57am On Jun 09, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

Is this not baylam the scammer ?
Has he not been banned yet ?
No valid evidence to call him a scammer.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 6:02am On Jun 09, 2018
Payoneer funds needed. Instant payment guaranteed at best rate. Bring all what have. Escrow is allowed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 09, 2018
Intact at swift

Amazon gift e-code at juicy rate

125$,100$,50²$
Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by RobinHood147: 6:29am On Jun 09, 2018
Come and carry!

RobinHood147:
$900.00 PayPal funds available for sale as FNF.

Contact let’s talk business.

Oh ye scammers and unfortunate fellows with no good record on here, don’t start telling me how your father and mother helped seun with creating this platform because I won’t send you 1kobo first.

Come with escrow.

I have one generational curse left in this my mouth, so if you don’t want it to be placed on you just don’t disturb my life.

Meanwhile, better people come and carry this thing at giveaway price.

I’m doing Ramadan promo.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 6:30am On Jun 09, 2018
Still buying.

Bring all you have

Swift deal guanranteed.

Egonne1:
Btc needed.

Bulk preferred.

Contact on signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (5760) (5761) (5762) (5763) (5764) (5765) (5766) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.