Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5894) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5131778 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5891) (5892) (5893) (5894) (5895) (5896) (5897) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by diggz: 6:58am On Jul 05, 2018
rarestrandshair:
He Knows its not in my place.. I AM NOT D DEPOSITOR.. THE DEPOSITOR HAS NOT RECIEVED HER DOLLARS BACK BECAUSE IT IS SAID TO B HANGING WITH BOA. HE KNOWS D DEPOSITOR.

what da fvck….. why is it so difficult for your seller to place a simple call to the bank for her cash? Please you guys should refund dowjones cash pls....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bitcoin: 6:58am On Jul 05, 2018
This thread is notorious for mentioning my name anyhow. You see back in 2014 when I created a nairaland account, few people knew about bitcoins but for the past two years, the mentions have been too much, I don't even check mentions often anymore. So please if you want to type Bitcoin, type BTC instead or type _bitcoin, let me also enjoy my moniker in peace. Better still I can sell it to the highest bidder.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordmaniac(m): 6:58am On Jul 05, 2018
Mariesio:

I advise you refund his money without demanding for the whole write up to be removed . Why This is because anyone who read his side of the story will also read yours . The fact still remains that the fund you sold got recalled or seized . Let your present and prospective clients decide if they want to take the risk involved in cash transfer or deposit . Let people also learn that a bird in hand is better than millions in the bush and not refund part of a debt paid to you that it's incomplete. Everyone has a lesson to learn , Good morning

I paid him 700k without even seeing a lick of proof....he has only posted a number ....the person who sold him the fund was rarestrandshairs....he sent my cash back to Her by himself.....now he wants another 700k from me.

Marieso stand for what is right.....tell me the logic in his demands. Tell me who has made people smile like me here...tell me who has recovered money here like me....my name will not be tarnished over 300k...he should collect his 700k back from rare get his mods to clear my name and come and get his balance..easy

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BlueRayDick: 6:59am On Jul 05, 2018
Ibime:

That was silly of him, yes. As you said, wire him the balance of N300k. However it would be wise to use your leverage on the subcontractor to return the N700k also given you do business with her, and she will be expecting to do more business in the future.

You and your subcontractor come as a package so any megedefegede she does will also harm your reputation. You have to assure people their money won't hang on one of your subcontractors in the future.

This is the one and only reasonable thing to do.

Requesting for the mods to take down the posts doesn't make him appear as innocent. The money should be refunded without conditions.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 6:59am On Jul 05, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/3751205/beware-bitcoin-scams-nairaland-tabbaz

Check the above link. I never ask any mod to remove the thread and it content despite having such previledge.

Why you may ask. This is because I am innocent of the claim and I've written a counter claim.

You only ask for posts removal if you are guilty of the offence. If you are not guilty, every posts against you should strengthen you and your reputation and not otherwise

FUNLORD IS GUILTY

Again, no post removal. All moderators should take note of this pls

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordmaniac(m): 7:02am On Jul 05, 2018
Dowjones we are waiting for your decision....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sauceEEP(m): 7:04am On Jul 05, 2018
sad
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bobo65(m): 7:09am On Jul 05, 2018
Bitcoin:
This thread is notorious for mentioning my name anyhow, you see back in 2014 when I created a nairaland account, few people knew about bitcoins but for the past two years, the mentions have been too much, I don't even check mentions often anymore. So please if you want to type Bitcoin, type BTC instead or type _bitcoin, let me also enjoy my moniker in peace. Better still I can sell it to the highest bidder.

Smh
Everybody with Them own problem

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HITTED(m): 7:09am On Jul 05, 2018
Ibime:

Having provided evidence that the money was put on hold, your story checks out.

Funlord should return your money in full and can chase up his reseller in his own time. No need for long and winding story.

O boy, where is Coogar? undecided

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 7:11am On Jul 05, 2018
Funlordmaniac:

I paid him 700k without even seeing a lick of proof....he has only posted a number ....the person who sold him the fund was rarestrandshairs....he sent my cash back to Her by himself.....now he wants another 700k from me.

Marieso stand for what is right.....tell me the logic in his demands. Tell me who has made people smile like me here...tell me who has recovered money here like me....my name will not be tarnished over 300k...he should collect his 700k back from rare get his mods to clear my name and come and get his balance..easy

Agreed that it was wrong for him to have sent the 700k to Rarestraint who luckily is here reading this whole debacle but it's not enough for you to demand for the removal of the issue before you pay the #300k .We all know you won't have refunded the #700k in the first instance if you didn't for once believe it's a deal gone sour .

I will still advise you call on Rarestraint, get the #700k add your #300k , refund Dowjones . This action will savage the whole situation.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 7:16am On Jul 05, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - We're Buying @Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer - $50 - $7000+, We Buy!
¤ Neteller - We Buy in Bits & Bulk!
¤ PayPal - (FnF/GnS)
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ ETH - $50 - $5000+, We Buy!
¤ RMB 60 - RMB 21,000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Can you Supply to us: ETH, PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 7:18am On Jul 05, 2018
brightersms:

Do you know any trusted escrow here
beware of that person you just quoted. Read my thread on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:19am On Jul 05, 2018
[b]WHEN INJUSTICE THRIVES IN THE LAND...

I never wanted to comment till I read all and follow all screenshots from DJ and funlord. Having done this I have come with a title and I ask why does injustice still thrive in this land ?

What is happening to our senses and why have some people here dropped comments that even their mind and soul never accepts.

Funlord... At first instance this guy came to you. He knew only you before the trade started. When it went bad he now knew you have chains in your own transaction. for the utmost trust he has for you he started talking to those chains of people in other to get the issue resolved and still based on trust.

If this funds has not gone bad he wouldn't have known the people you walk with.

Show me your friend and I will tell you exactly who and what you are as the saying goes...

You have a partner, friend who sends fraudulent funds to someone, you are also fraudulent. There is no two ways about it.

Why are people blaming this guy for refunding 700k ?
Where are our senses ?

This guy was boxed into a corner by funlord and his partner and everything this guy did was for this case to be settled and sorted.

Whether he kept the 700k or sent it to funlord partner should never be a point some people should use to hold him up. Rather at the end what happened ?

Was the funds sent a fraud fund ? Yes.

Was the case established and was proof provided ? Yes

Even if the guy made a mistake and sent the 700k as a credible individual it shouldn't take 10mins for funlord to talk to his partner and have the funds returned.

Funlord trust his partner and from his words they have been in business for long.

You guys should not allow evil grow wings and legs else it consumes all of us here.

FUNLORD there are cases that shouldn't be associated to your name, that is if you still have any dignity to protect.

If such a fraud is associated and proven on me I will refund and even pay double to make sure every mess is cleaned up. The internet they say never forgets. So why beat around the bush over 700k brohaha?

This guy came to do business in peace and not for his life to be in pieces. You helped him with escrow or other blablabla distracting talks is same job we do on daily basis here.

You have a very good skill in derailing and holding on a no issue over a core issue and this should never happen here.

Funlord WE NEED TO KNOW WHEN dj WILL GET HIS complete FUNDS back. A date or time frame should be fixed and not a demand for comments to be deleted. This is heartless, this is inhuman, this is wickedness.

Before this guy came here he used all available means to have this sorted offline yet you messed them up.

No moderator is deleting any comment. You must refund. If you fail to set a time frame for full refund DJ should give his time frame. And when it expires you and all your details should find themselves in the scam list.

I will also like DJ to please establish this case with the EFCC once a given time frame to refund fails.

You are not more than this thread and forum, nobody is and will never be.

Let's not set a bad precedence here. A spade should be called a spade.

Evil must not be allowed to thrive in this place. [/b]

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 7:21am On Jul 05, 2018
brightersms:
I need escrow to deal with @vanipady
Vanpidy is a Scammer. Save your money
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HITTED(m): 7:23am On Jul 05, 2018
palinco:
leave the Mumu scammer, he thinks he is talking to an illiterate. he has met his waterlow. His cup is full. He has used the same number 08083022623 to scam many other people. You see how he mumu reach , using same number to scam always. google the number and you will be shock how many people he has scammed here.

I dialled the number - see what I saw. grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordmaniac(m): 7:25am On Jul 05, 2018
Tabbaz:
https://www.nairaland.com/3751205/beware-bitcoin-scams-nairaland-tabbaz

Check the above link. I never ask any mod to remove the thread and it content despite having such previledge.

Why you may ask. This is because I am innocent of the claim and I've written a counter claim.

You only ask for posts removal if you are guilty of the offence. If you are not guilty, every posts against you should strengthen you and your reputation and not otherwise

FUNLORD IS GUILTY

Again, no post removal. All moderators should take note of this pls

This is funny? Kindly tell me what I am guilty of?

1: was I the one who paid the fund? NO....it was rarestrandshairs ( my partner)

2: did I help him source for refund from the depositors even when he was yet to provide credible evidence? YES

3: did I give him 70% of his money back even without seeing any proof from him and his babe? YES

4: did I assist him get direct contact with the 2 ladies who made his payment on my behalf? YES

5: has he been in contact with them since may ? YES

Maybe you enjoy having your name up in lights or maybe you are guilty but I don't.. even you know I have never scammed anyone but your bitterness won't let you see clearly..

Then tell your friend Dowjones that I will prefer the legal option....since you all want to use nairaland and moderators as your sword I would rather use the law as mine.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sosy25: 7:28am On Jul 05, 2018
22,000 twinkles of rainbow currency are available for sale at $0.01 for each twinkle.

You can buy in bits or buy everything.

Payment in US Dollars, Naira, Bitcoin or Ether accepted.

Contact on signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HITTED(m): 7:29am On Jul 05, 2018
larride:

For the guy to be corresponding with the reseller after he was blocked means fun.lord has given him the reseller contact and he agreed to message her.

What I’m saying is that whether he blocks him or not on WhatsApp, he has no business chasing fun.lord resellers, all he needs to do is drag fun.lord for his money and let him handle his resellers anytime he likes. That’s all

Did he return the 700k back to Funlord?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Chelseafan1: 7:33am On Jul 05, 2018
Nawa oh!!! **sigh**

Nigerians, we too wicked to one another.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordmaniac(m): 7:34am On Jul 05, 2018
Mariesio:

Agreed that it was wrong for him to have sent the 700k to Rarestraint who luckily is here reading this whole debacle but it's not enough for you to demand for the removal of the issue before you pay the #300k .We all know you won't have refunded the #700k in the first instance if you didn't for once believe it's a deal gone sour .

I will still advise you call on Rarestraint, get the #700k add your #300k , refund Dowjones . This action will savage the whole situation.

I gave him that money because of the way he kept harrasing rarestrandshairs....he talks like a woman and I told rare that if her source did not provide the proof I asked for then I would step in a compensate him as a sign of good faith....I had my suspicions but I was also tired of their constant complaints to me over this boys incessant calls and messages....I always knew I could deduct whatever I paid him from our future business together so it was nothing...

Now he went back and rather than provide what she requested he was asking for a fresh $3000? He even made arrangements with them without my input? Can he come and explain why he now needs me? Madam my screenshots were not made in china....they are there for a reason

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by neezar: 7:34am On Jul 05, 2018
If this saga end ehn

baba go come sports section con deal with people wey blast am cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 7:35am On Jul 05, 2018
Mariesio:

I advise you refund his money without demanding for the whole write up to be removed . Why This is because anyone who read his side of the story will also read yours . The fact still remains that the fund you sold got recalled or seized . Let your present and prospective clients decide if they want to take the risk involved in cash transfer or deposit . Let people also learn that a bird in hand is better than millions in the bush and not refund part of a debt paid to you that it's incomplete. Everyone has a lesson to learn , Good morning

@bolded is the greatest mistake the guy did. 70% of the fund refunded and he rejected it shocked. Ako apo legun nko owo now grin. Only yoruba will understand.. If you know you know

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by neezar: 7:36am On Jul 05, 2018
I stand behind my fellow mancunian 2 clear his name

just pay the person bk

ggmu
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kemijohnson(m): 7:36am On Jul 05, 2018
Tabbaz:

grin grin grin grin grin

He came at me some days back but let me say no more
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by inze(m): 7:41am On Jul 05, 2018
Still buying BULK BTC at Competitive rate, come to my WhatsApp for fastest payout
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by diggz: 7:43am On Jul 05, 2018
neezar:
[s]If this saga end ehn

baba go come sports section con deal with people wey blast am[/s] cheesy cheesy

is everything ok dr neezar?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordmaniac(m): 7:45am On Jul 05, 2018
Tabbaz:

@bolded is the greatest mistake the guy did. 70% of the fund refunded and he rejected it shocked. Ako apo legun nko owo now grin. Only yoruba will understand.. If you know you know

When you were planning with him on what's app why did you not tell him about all these proverbs you have suddenly discovered? If you like speak mandarin but your days of planning evil for people on what's app are coming to an end. It's one thing to be a petty coward and another thing being a man!

Marieso dominique

1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by neezar: 7:46am On Jul 05, 2018
diggz:

is everything ok dr neezar?
sure boss

I just want him 2 clear his name so this saga would end
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PabilitoEscobar: 7:46am On Jul 05, 2018
Bitcoin:
This thread is notorious for mentioning my name anyhow. You see back in 2014 when I created a nairaland account, few people knew about bitcoins but for the past two years, the mentions have been too much, I don't even check mentions often anymore. So please if you want to type Bitcoin, type BTC instead or type _bitcoin, let me also enjoy my moniker in peace. Better still I can sell it to the highest bidder.

How much
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 05, 2018
Tabbaz:
When will you include the monikers of that idiot, Fidelmalek, on your thread of scammers? Despite his emotional claims and the promise he made here last week to clear his debt, he has not done that. He has blocked me on WhatsApp without sending the money.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by neezar: 7:50am On Jul 05, 2018
oboi scammers full this section apart from that my lovely uber thread
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bitcoin: 7:51am On Jul 05, 2018
PabilitoEscobar:

How much

Your name is flagged

(1) (2) (3) ... (5891) (5892) (5893) (5894) (5895) (5896) (5897) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.