Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5131451 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5904) (5905) (5906) (5907) (5908) (5909) (5910) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - We're Buying @Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer - $50 - $7000+, We Buy!
¤ Neteller - We Buy in Bits & Bulk!
¤ PayPal - (FnF/GnS) We Sell Only!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ ETH - $50 - $5000+, We Buy!
¤ RMB 60 - RMB 21,000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Can you Supply to us: ETH, PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Pataki: 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
LOL! Sacked apari INEC officer dey scam people too. grin Everyday is for the thief, one day is for the owner.

Pay money, the klootzaak is forming Shina Rambo on this thread.

Yet these was one of the morrafackers dancing on Coogar's eventual disgrace on this forum.

Arseshyt! grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, iwriter, truelance, Elance, godaddy, topbuzz, freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact is in signature

Whatsapp link:
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
I'm buying PayPal funds.

Come WhatsApp. Fastest Payment
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
dadah04:
SCAM ALERT!!!!!! EVERYONE BEWARE
THIS LOWLIFE TRIED HIS LUCK WITH ME USING A NEW NAME
DUROC
Donsamtex, Omotinuolaji - 08106163497, 09076263611

jackbauer01 - 09076263611, 08087458227, 08058035113

Tabbaz please add duroc to the list

I think he only tried to impersonate duroc. Next time he tell you his username, ask him to quote you on nairaland for assurance.

Anyone can tell you he's tabbaz, it's left to you to verify

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
duroc:
.. dadah04 do I know you??

Hello? Wetin dy happen. Just seeing this
the scammers must have impersonated you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Majorkeys(m): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
puskin:
dowjones & funlord:

I have taken my precious time to read the accusations and counter-accusations and I have come to an unbiased conclusion.

Funlord .........if you had taken the time to explain things to dowjones and just given him a date which his money for the $3000 would be refunded, you would have just spared yourself this drama.
It is already self-evident that the said $3000 which was deposited into his account is of questionable source which the bank has gone ahead to place on HOLD.

Now, in the interest of peace and the sanity & sanctity of this thread, I advise that you refund dowjones his full amount of money that was paid to you for the $3000.

If you are waiting for comments and posts based on this unfortunate transaction which was brought to light to be deleted, I am SORRY to tell you that it ain't gonna happen. You caused all this by not remitting him his money in the first place when he brought this to your attention.

a dead person transferring money from a dead person's account.....................like WTF.

Now, please kindly agree with dowjones on a realistic date when all his money will remitted to him.

If you insist on threatening legal actions based on these I have read here.......you will only shoot yourself & your colleagues in the foot.

Tabbaz.: if he still adamant, you know the drill. There are no exceptions.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by diggz: 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Oasis007:
grin

Though na amebo carry me enter here coz me I no dey do online biz, but I go still put my mouth small for the Matter.

Funlordmaniac...... you shouldn't have let this Issue degenerated to this Extent. I've been following since last Night, and it's kinda apparent some Monikers are taking it personal, perhaps taking advantage of it to settle Scores.

Do I need to remind you The Niggä has nothing to do with the two Ladies in Question?! Kindly save yourself of more Trouble by doing the Needful sharply.

Pay the Dude his Balance and as well help him to recover the Charity he mistakenly rendered under the influence of whatever he smoked or drank at the time.

Wetin the rubbish wey you type for the bolded get to do with wetin dey ground?

You guys should stop all this O ju aye ffs! Mscheeeew.... angry

7 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Pataki: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
Fundunce, pay money! You are lucky you can misbehave on the internet.

In real life, na to find used tyre first flog that your apari head with am before doing the needful with it.

Ole!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nkhay(f): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
dominique:

Hello. Sorry for wading in late, I was not fully available on the forum yesterday due to circumstances beyond my control. I have gone through bits of your exchange regarding this issue. I am still not clear on some details here. Understood, Funlord was the person you contacted to fund your account. However, he didn't personally do so. He said it was Rarestrandhairs (pardon my spelling) that funded the account, a claim which was not denied by the person in question. Now why are we making Funlord the only culprit here? How did Rarestrandhairs get the stolen funds sent to you? Sorry if I'm dragging you back a bit, I just need to be very clear before I take any actions regarding the monikers involved. Thanks

If I contact Mr A to fund my account and Mr A decides to contact Mr B, if the deal goes wrong, I do not have any business with Mr B, I only had a deal with Mr A and would therefore hold him responsible. - ( it's left for Mr A to go after Mr B)

And how is he supposed to know where Rarestrandhair got the fraudulent funds from, when the two women are Fundlord's trade partners, isn't that question supposed to be directed at Funlord?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
Reading through wasn’t easy oh. ..

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
puskin:

Oya......propose the modification because honestly this thread is tired and I believe so many ppl are tired of these kinds of transaction.

Most of these funds are from questionable sources unless you can prove to everyone in here that they are not.

The better suggestion is that any NLder Dealing foreign deposit should be done by Nigerian name and from Nigerian's Account and the advert will state it clearly, Like $3k BOA available Cash Deposit By Nigerian or to Be transfer from Salami account in Which ever state.

If it not cash deposit to be done by Nigerian over there its 101% fraud or Make America Great Again grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
Drlaw:

The better suggestion is that any NLder Dealing foreign deposit should be done by Nigerian name and from Nigerian's Account and the advert will state it clearly, Like $3k BOA available Cash Deposit By Nigerian or to Be transfer from Salami account in Which ever state.

If it not cash deposit to be made by Nigerian over there its 101% fraud or Make America Great Again grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
nkhay:

If I contact Mr A to fund my account and Mr A decides to contact Mr B, if the deal goes wrong, I do not have any business with Mr B, I only had a deal with Mr A and would therefore hold him responsible. - ( it's left for Mr A to go after Mr B)

And how is he supposed to know where Rarestrandhair got the fraudulent funds from, when the two women are Fundlord's trade partners, isn't that question supposed to be directed at Funlord?

I feel you, we cant reason the same way though.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
Drlaw:

If it not cash deposit to be done by Nigerian over there its 101% fraud or Make America Great Again grin grin

Lol, na wetin make me stop deposit. White people deposting into my account meanwhile na Nigerians I contact for funds.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Chelseafan1: 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
diggz:

Wetin the rubbish wey you type for the bolded get to do with wetin dey ground?

You guys should stop all this O ju aye ffs! Mscheeeew.... angry

Oasis really fccck up with that post.... I remember when I had my own counter with Funlord, u were solidly behind Funlord dt he didn't scam anyone and even followed up the thread then.

Why this guy thinks anyone is trying to settle scores still dey surprise me.

What nonsense.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
So funny how a mod is trying to excuse the middleman from this fraud case...

Did the buyer pay directly to Funlord or not?

Did the buyer pay cash to rarestrandshair or fundlord?

Did dowjones contact rarestrandshair or Funlord when he wanted to buy funds?

This is the same excuse Funlord used in excusing himself from my PayPal case and directing me to he person that supplied the PayPal as if it was that person I had a deal with...

Smh

16 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
Now online to redeem your gift cards at juicy rates.

Bring all your Itunes, Amazon and Steam.
$200*4 Singles Itunes needed@35.5k

Meet me at my whatsapp office.
https:///send?phone=2348187747356
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by diggz: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Oasis really fccck up with that post.... I remember when I had my own counter with Funlord, u were solidly behind Funlord dt he didn't scam anyone and even followed up the thread then.

Why this guy thinks anyone is trying to settle scores still dey surprise me.

What nonsense.

na mumu dey do am walahi….. like wtf!? na so dem dey do for that their yeye thread.....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Chelseafan1: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

This is the same excuse Funlord used in excusing himself from my PayPal case and directing me to he person that supplied the PayPal as if it was that person I had a deal with...

Smh

Tooor!!! So no be today hin start dey use that kind dubious strategy.?

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Chelseafan1: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
diggz:

na mumu dey do am walahi….. like wtf!? na so dem dey do for that their yeye thread.....

Na everything Man utd fans dey get problem for, most of these yahoo guys sef, na Man utd dem dey support.

Coogar, Man utd fan, this one again, another Man utd fan and some of them go see truth still dey blindly and foolishly support their person.

It's really pathetic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
Drlaw:

many Nigerians are living abroad with foreign names , just like you will notice that many Nigerians have already adopted Kenyan names and even passports in kenyan names just to be accepted in the system .
the problem with cash deposits happens occasionally but the magnitude and dimension it usually takes depends on the maturity and intelligence of the players involved , both the selling and buying parties , if one party decides to be cool and understanding i believe the second party too should reciprocate such gesture . this present is a very very simple issue which ordinarily shouldn't even reach this thread at all , but i think one party got fed up and bring the issue out to the open for justice .
the mods domminique and puskin are presently looking through the details again and they will soon come out with their position on the issue

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rilwan09: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
Itzseth:
60$ or 60£ gns PayPal needed
I have 45 for sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by glimpse33(m): 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
$20 PayPal Available for quick sale.

080 69628813 Whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by diggz: 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Na everything Man utd fans dey get problem for, most of these yahoo guys sef, na Man utd dem dey support.

Coogar, Man utd fan, this one again, another Man utd fan and some of them go see truth still dey blindly and foolishly support their person.

It's really pathetic.

fvcking depressing aswear angry sad angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
Oshey!
nkhay:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Smh
I have PayPal funds for sale GnS.
I messaged you on WhatsApp, you're not responding
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fidelmalek(m): 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
Hello all and sundry.
I have been bashed here by a lot of people. And I never cared a bit because I had/still have a clear mind.
Thank nature, I've successfully sprang my life up with few invaluable tips and advice here from sympathetic folks.
Now I implore on everyone I've had business dealings with that turned sour to kindly send me a message, and we'll rectify things out!!
A client just sent me a 1000$ and that'll be more than enough to clear my name.
So ladies and gentlemen, shall we?
Cc:Tabbaz, and Co.

8 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drslimtommy: 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
I swear Funlord get plenty enemies here oo...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Fidelmalek:
Hello all and sundry.
I have been bashed here by a lot of people. And I never cared a bit because I had/still have a clear mind.
Thank nature, I've successfully sprang my life up with few invaluable tips and advice here from sympathetic folks.
Now I implore on everyone I've had business dealings with that turned sour to kindly send me a message, and we'll rectify things out!!
A client just sent me a 1000$ and that'll be more than enough to clear my name.
So ladies and gentlemen, shall we?
Cc:Tabbaz, and Co.

A client kwa?

Na wa ohh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5904) (5905) (5906) (5907) (5908) (5909) (5910) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.