Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5930) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5131435 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5927) (5928) (5929) (5930) (5931) (5932) (5933) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by selfmadeOLX(m): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
Amazon Gift card available

$200 x1 Cash receipt
$100 x5 Credit card receipt.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Majorkeys(m): 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
Puskin for President

Dude stands for the truth!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ziego(m): 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
PayPal $50 available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by coolestdude01(m): 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
yusufmuhd:
if u havent sell it by tomorrow morning
i go buy am
Sold already. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ BTC - $121 Available to Paxful
¤ Payoneer - $50 - $7000+, We Buy!
¤ Neteller - We Buy in Bits & Bulk!
¤ PayPal - (FnF/GnS) We Sell Only!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ ETH - $50 - $5000+, We Buy!
¤ RMB 60 - RMB 21,000+, We Buy!
¤ Skrill - We're Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Can you Supply to us: ETH, PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by coolestdude01(m): 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
[quote author=Jidonskii post=68895738][/quote]We talking.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ajiriobibi: 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
Baylam:
Well if it’s immature to deal with somebody that claim he’s not on Nairaland but he’s intern has a moniker on here plus they don’t know Tabbaz and don’t want escrow .. I’ll like to remain immature
If you did your observation well enough you'd have noticed that this account has been domant for a long time. I was only given a link to get sellers of gift cards. I'm not even familiar with this platform
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
puskin:
After due consultations with my double etekwele.
This remains:

I will try my best to publish this warning everyday for the next few days in order to create awareness.

3RD TERM PRESIDENT PUSKIN!!!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
adebayoakin:
Funlord is an unrepentant thief! If you like argue with me or keep mentioning me! I’ll never reply any unreasonable mention from any dumb person or ass lickers.
So one of my business associates contacted Funlord today,and he asked for a better way to deal.Funlord asked him to credit him naira upfront which he disagreed as he met Funlord off nairaland!.he asked Funlord for a BDC account or business account which he can fall back to Incase of any eventuality and alas Funlord gave him a business account in diamond bank.On seeing the account details,the diamond bank business account details was the same account that he bought funds sometimes may 2017 and the payments had issues.so he disagreed paying again as he was not ready to go through the same thing that happened to him the previous time.funlord all of a sudden blocked him and this made my partner google his number and discover he has a case of similar fraud recently and which he brought my attention to it.
Funlord claims funds are for politically exposed personnel’s...Funlord knows the source of all this his payments has fraudulent yet lies to cover it up! Our politicians launder money from here to the USA and not otherwise! Only drug dealers and fraudsters launder money back into the country and it’s such money they sell! Funlord is an unrepentant thief! Argue with your ancestors.
This one weak me finally! I prefer playing with my coins than all this bank issues but this issue is an eyeopener sha..Trust no one grin..If I see any one coming to claim legit especially all these facebook warriors na virtual slap I go just dash you. I just dont understand why Nigerians cant be plain. A send dead person money b account is blocked c refund money haba..kilode..nawaoo..Legit turning scam..There should be laid down rules guiding this thread especially for newbies regarding source of funds when trading here if they skip it then it's their problem no one should derail thread and cause fear for people planning to make good use of this thread jare.
$700 BCH for sale@365 angry

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
*$575 btc available .......paxful wallet.... 353/$*
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by phetto(m): 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
$2710 BTC available

Quote me if you wanna buy

355/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
hayfloze:
$220 PayPal funds for sale

Rate is 325/$, cheap.

Come WhatsApp
this is rad8
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
puskin:
This remains:

I will try my best to publish this warning everyday for the next few days in order to create awareness.

I support this development

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mchenzy: 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
phetto:
$2710 BTC available

Quote me if you wanna buy

355/$
Sup, want to buy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by coolestdude01(m): 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
@jidonskii You sure.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 11:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
puskin:
This remains:

This man funny die I swear, if I lie make I nicked baff for bathroom.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
Renditiondezign:
Who can vouch for these guys?

they are for real
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by selfmadeOLX(m): 11:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
selfmadeOLX:
Amazon Gift card available

$200 x1 Cash receipt.. SODL
$100 x5 Credit card receipt.. AVAILABLE
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dowjones(m): 11:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
after the screenshots of a fresh potential scam @adebayoakin just exposed. how can anyone still come to speak for this man called funlord.

it was the exact thing he said to me.

"politically exposed funds" --- "my diamond bank is exclusive" --- "i have nothing to hide" ----- "you must pay me first"

in that same chat he denied those same people and said he was only a "signatory"

then finally BLOCKED THE PERSON

Link that exact format to my case.

the only saving grace this other guy had was that he searched funlords number and saw this case and ran away from the scam.

i have said this in the beginning. my actions will save a lot of people from becoming victims. i will sacrifice my funds for the truth if the need be.

if you are still shameless enough to still defend him then i'm sorry.

note: the man he was about to scam had over N 300 million in his account. you scam high net worth individuals that could be potential business partners to you and your future children.

does anybody wonder why he is about 44 years old and still broke ?

busy burning bridges and blocking his way for peanuts. a pity

10 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 11:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
Funlord just came to blackmail me....
I have zero idea what he's saying but it's all here...

Cc Dominique, Puskin , Mynd44 , maybe I can plead that he be unbanned so he can "show the world how I'd "look" as an escrow....I'm no saint but i know he's fishing but before he goes further in PM, he should come here and "expose" whatever it is....

He's blocked now though.... Same as other people that bring BS & crap around me, I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dowjones(m): 12:00am On Jul 08, 2018
modath:

Cc Dominique, Puskin , Mynd44 , maybe I can plead that he be unbanned so he can "show the world how I'd "look" as an escrow....

Madam Mo you don't want to go down that path. nothing hurts more than lies from a person that can't be held accountable. just free the dog

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 12:05am On Jul 08, 2018
dowjones:

Madam Mo you don't want to go down that path. nothing hurts more than lies from a person that can't be held accountable. just free the dog

Thanks sir but he's q desperate & funny soul on his way down looking for innocent people to drag into the dustbin with his miserable self!!!

I avoid him but i don't want to talk to him privately & I don't want to be caught in his selective screenshot drama, so he should say it here.... He has a billion monikers, he should use one of them....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordmaniac(m): 12:14am On Jul 08, 2018
modath:

Cc Dominique, Puskin , Mynd44 , maybe I can plead that he be unbanned so he can "show the world how I'd "look" as an escrow....I'm no saint but i know he's fishing but before he goes further in PM, he should come here and "expose" whatever it is....

He's blocked now though.... Same as other people that bring BS & crap around me, I

Blackmail? Very funny

Calm down! You derive joy in painting people black when you move and engage in business with shady characters and thieves off line...don't you know him again? I believe you are all in a telegram group?

funlord:

Beware of this number when being contacted for forex trading!

07065759842 his name is oluwaseun omotosho!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dowjones(m): 12:30am On Jul 08, 2018
Funlordmaniac:

Ladies and gentlemen...this is segun da vinci...the great forex thief of nairaland and a perennial visitor to sars in ikeja! He recently scammed wafoil and funsho2016 and has been trying to avoid revealing his new number so as not to be tracked. He is the one behind this number and the same person who contacted me! The dunce did not know I called him before we started the chat and all I needed was his boa account to start sending it to his victims

If you notice he refused to give me his handle or how he got my number? He is currently hiding in abuja....enjoy the real screen shots: by the way dowjones stop fooling yourself by insulting me up and down...everyone knows what you are! Deal with it!

This is his number: 07039202609 also check the date of his moniker....he probably thought I won't comment....

six years from now you will clock 50. think about this

you just dropped another lie from the pit of hell. i have seen you attach unrelated screenshots about me. so i know what you are capable of doing.

CAN ANYONE SEARCH THE NUMBER HE JUST POSTED OR THE NAME HE JUST CALLED ...THERE IS NO RECORD OF THAT NUMBER AS A SCAM OR THAT NAME ON NAIRALAND ATTACHED WITH A SCAM.

the only place that name appears is on a blog.

liar. a fool over 40 !

poor dog ! go wash your kia rio. cab driver

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 12:33am On Jul 08, 2018
Drowning people always look for who to take down with them...You jam rock this time around...

People contact me, some even set up with their transaction partners without even informing me before hand....Every hour of the day, I get escrow request...

You have jammed rock... Keep trying... Failure!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5927) (5928) (5929) (5930) (5931) (5932) (5933) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.