Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5932) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5123462 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5929) (5930) (5931) (5932) (5933) (5934) (5935) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:35am On Jul 08, 2018
dowjones:
after the screenshots of a fresh potential scam @adebayoakin just exposed. how can anyone still come to speak for this man called funlord.

it was the exact thing he said to me.

"politically exposed funds" --- "my diamond bank is exclusive" --- "i have nothing to hide" ----- "you must pay me first"

in that same chat he denied those same people and said he was only a "signatory"

then finally BLOCKED THE PERSON

Link that exact format to my case.

the only saving grace this other guy had was that he searched funlords number and saw this case and ran away from the scam.

i have said this in the beginning. my actions will save a lot of people from becoming victims. i will sacrifice my funds for the truth if the need be.

if you are still shameless enough to still defend him then i'm sorry.

note: the man he was about to scam had over N 300 million in his account. you scam high net worth individuals that could be potential business partners to you and your future children.

does anybody wonder why he is about 44 years old and still broke ?

busy burning bridges and blocking his way for peanuts. a pity

I don't want to go Into the case but let me drop some vital points.

1. Funlord keeps telling people " his diamond exclusive account "

My reply: exclusive act is opened with just 250k. I have it, in fact I know 10 people here who also have it. But non of them have mentioned to anyone its an exclusive account ? So what's so special about it ?

2. The ab can enterprise account is just an ordinary business enterprise account. Its not even a limited liability account.

So why do he choose to make mouth with company and exclusive act ?.

Secondly I saw the part he said the account is his own account but when the guy brought up a screenshot he denied the account and said "they" share the same account with him.

How can you share an ordinary enterprise account ?

Those who have ear and eyes should use it judiciously.

7 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:46am On Jul 08, 2018
modath:
Funlord just came to blackmail me....
I have zero idea what he's saying but it's all here...

Cc Dominique, Puskin , Mynd44 , maybe I can plead that he be unbanned so he can "show the world how I'd "look" as an escrow....I'm no saint but i know he's fishing but before he goes further in PM, he should come here and "expose" whatever it is....

He's blocked now though.... Same as other people that bring BS & crap around me, I

Oh so he has descended to low to try and rope you?
Smh for funlord.

Well you don't work with dead people like he does. Just ignore him.

7 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 1:47am On Jul 08, 2018
descrisom:
$597 btc still available... Paxful wallet... 350/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 1:48am On Jul 08, 2018
adebayoakin:
I do not care whoever has fall for Funlord’s method of muddling things up!
I got a mention from a pauper not so long ago of how it’s possible to buy 1m$ and I shook my head,the poverty is real! Forex is not all about your 100$ you deal with! Funlord has been mentioning different names and places I do not even have idea of and so many ass lickers has joined suit! I am sure that very soon later on this week many of you would see Funlord in handcuffs and many by then you all eyes would be opened!nobody should bother mentioning me because I’ll not respond henceforth! This is child’s play to me! For all the names and lies Funlord’s has said I know how to deal with him offline!

Apologies.... I just checked well, it's not your no & Scamlord is a master confusionist... I've taken down my post..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:48am On Jul 08, 2018
puskin:
After due consultations with my double etekwele.
This remains:

I will try my best to publish this warning everyday for the next few days in order to create awareness.

OK Noted Baba.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 1:49am On Jul 08, 2018
We might trades $100s of dollars many times everyday

But we wont try to scam nor lie that our partner chatted

with somebody that needs $1billion dollars fake liess grin grin

Okele gbi gbe pelu itelorun...

Awon omo ole... Your partner now turned to yourself...

Omo ole grin grin grin

I'm not sentimental cos when i see truth i will talk

I do not have friends here...

Tell us why the mix up...

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:50am On Jul 08, 2018
modath:

Apologies.... I just checked well, it's not your no & Scamlord is a master confusionist... I've taken down my post..

It is not today that we have been seeing his confusion and skills of going back and front. He is only trying to buy the gullible with his antics.

The truth remains that dowjones must be paid his money 100%.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dowjones(m): 1:55am On Jul 08, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

It is not today that we have been seeing his confusion and skills of going back and front. He is only trying to buy the gullible with his antics.

The truth remains that dowjones must be paid his money 100%.

I had to break it down for her. i wish i had the time and desperacy like funlord to post a lot of info so fast.

i urge people to be wise when dealing with this satanic incarnate.

he is yet to reply my revelation on how he replied an already busted case after 10 hours

as much as funlord sounds daft, you have to give him accolades for his diversionary tactics ! a true master of the game.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sirlop(m): 2:14am On Jul 08, 2018
Who has a real USA account number. I need to recover like $230 restricted on my 2 Paypal account. It’s been over 6months since they closed the account
Needed to retrieve the little change
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 2:17am On Jul 08, 2018
Now online to redeem your gift cards at juicy rates.

Bring all your Itunes, Amazon and Steam.
$200*4 Singles Itunes needed@35.5k

We now buy Itunes from UK, Australia, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, France, Belgium, Spain, Finland and Most European Countries

Meet me at my whatsapp office.
https:///send?phone=2348187747356
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mchenzy: 4:48am On Jul 08, 2018
I want to know can someone be scammed via paxful? Cos i have made payment to his Diamond bank account for btc after uploading my voters card, upon till now seller says he hasn't seen any money in his account for 5 hours now. Saying he called his bank officer by 2:43am, and he said bank is having server upgrade...does bank officers answer calls by then? He rushed and opened up a dispute afterwards.

Contacted paxful they said mods are looking into it, it will take upto 1 week, by that time my domain and hosting which i bought the btc for would have expired.

Evidence is attached. Guys, what should I do?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 5:14am On Jul 08, 2018
$154 btc for sale

Paxful
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 5:16am On Jul 08, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ BTC - $150 Available to Paxful
¤ Payoneer - $50 - $7000+, We Buy!
¤ Neteller - We Buy in Bits & Bulk!
¤ PayPal - (FnF/GnS) We Sell Only!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ ETH - $50 - $5000+, We Buy!
¤ RMB 60 - RMB 21,000+, We Buy!
¤ Skrill - We're Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Can you Supply to us: ETH, PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 5:52am On Jul 08, 2018
√√ WE BUY....

√√ Skrill and Neteller Funds

√√ Payoneer Funds Needed

============================================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
☎️ WhatsApp Link below for swift deal....
==========================================..

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by javijabor: 6:04am On Jul 08, 2018
mchenzy:
I want to know can someone be scammed via paxful? Cos i have made payment to his Diamond bank account for btc after uploading my voters card, upon till now seller says he hasn't seen any money in his account for 5 hours now. Saying he called his bank officer by 2:43am, and he said bank is having server upgrade...does bank officers answer calls by then? He rushed and opened up a dispute afterwards.

Contacted paxful they said mods are looking into it, it will take upto 1 week, by that time my domain and hosting which i bought the btc for would have expired.

Of all places to buy btc why paxful?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Honestylarry(m): 6:08am On Jul 08, 2018
Honestylarry:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Half done job sir, please disclose his government name,bank account details because he is desperate more than you think!! He should be treated as our dear NATION LOCAL SCAM PRESIDENT.

embarassed embarassed
What a nation!
Connection does it all

CORRUPTION is an exercise for the said connected /known with supremacy

JUSTICE is nothing to talk about .

I thought this case had been put to rest BTW Funlordmaniac(local scam president) Vs dowjones(victim)! The issue is causing more conflict and will cause more between the old monikers if not put to rest

@Oga presi (funlordmaniac), instead of you to go settle amicably with dowjones and repent and try to convince all of us here, you keep exchanging words and put my attention that you are above justice on here. I pity you

@Moderators,A thief handed over to your port folio is getting fresh with your air conditioner! How come?

Why not show justice by giving the said thief a ban that will expire after year 2088?
Not teaching you your job but waking you to do the needful as no busted scammer got chance to post. I think by doing this, we should be able to know his yet to burst registered monikers.

@dowjones, I don't expect this issue to be mention again by you. You said and I quote 'I will meet him offline to collect my money'

@tabbaz, what's holding you to disclose his government name and all his bank account details?

Please take your own and let this issue gone to sleep forever

Cc:
Puskin,dominique,tabbaz,justi4jesu, moderators etc

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 6:16am On Jul 08, 2018
Bulk tether usdt available at 360. $1k minimum
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordmaniac(m): 6:17am On Jul 08, 2018
Gboliwe:
From his first post, quite unrelated to this, I knew Adebayoakin was no good. At some point, I would even have placed a bet he was a busted angry scammer here.

Now we know the whole story.

SMH

Thank you to those of you with honest and discerning minds like those of gboliwe decrisom slimtommy kaboninc and others. Even those that have been threatened to remain silent . I am feeling you all on what's app so no problem.

A great scammer came here to continue to help dowjones and company achieve his aim of soiling my name but he foolishly forgot that he had scammed a friend of mine and i had spoken to him with another number to determine his voice before I started chatting him. I only needed his account details and that even though I blocked him first I still had the complete conversation in place. Look at how formerly trusted traders are now defenders of a thief currently on the run just because it seemed he had set up funlord. Do you people have no shame? Madam blackmail is also quiet after realising that the man who contacted me using her name is her person offline? Why is a scammer who tried to scam me and Tokyo last year and which you personally paid our money on behalf of still using you as an escrow? A crook I had flagged years ago along with others here? you are busy editing posts and back biting everyone else forgetting that you have issues? Dowjones if you like call me 64 or 74 or Barack not only broke.... everyone is aware of what all of you stand for. Lies, bias and gang ups.

A shameless man like you who has no regards for having a good name might not care but I do because I have a plan for myself and I will always ensure the truth about me or any of my deals comes out and if you don't like it drink hypo. Most of my business is not even from nairaland after all for almost 3 months I have been unfairly banned and have been silent but ask all the Payoneer or forex people the amounts we have done together.

You have all become best of friends with thieves rapist's and killers all because you think it would help to embarrass funlord. Keep trying....the good and the great are in my corner....and in a few hours the final nail in your conspiracy coffin would be hammered in. I believe you are waiting for your refund from the people you paid it to as well as mine so I wonder what your tears are still for...

Dominique kindly take note . Mute mode activated
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by delaruh(m): 6:20am On Jul 08, 2018
10,000Rmb available , rate is 54naira , come with ur alipay and escrow . Whatsapp 0815505918
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 6:23am On Jul 08, 2018
165$ btc available in paxful wallet

Come to WhatsApp with escrow or send first.

Good morning
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ctec(m): 6:28am On Jul 08, 2018
$100 paypal funds available for transfer via fnf, gns or eBay checkout @340. Contact 07034528746 if interested
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 6:37am On Jul 08, 2018
$280 PayPal available as fnf,gns or eBay checkout . Rate is 345/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 7:02am On Jul 08, 2018
mchenzy:

I don't trade using Paxful escrow though. I use remitano and localbitcoins. When I had similar experience, I started a dispute and admin requested bank statement of both traders. The other trader scammer quickly cancelled
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 7:08am On Jul 08, 2018
Traders take note

puskin:
FOREIGN DEPOSITS ADVERTS:
FOREIGN TRANSFERS & DEPOSITS INTO FOREIGN ACCOUNTS ADVERTS IS PROHIBITED ON THIS THREAD AND IN THE BIZ SECTION.

Let no one say he is unaware.

I do not want to see $5k blablabla for direct deposit into Wells Fargo blablabla and the likes.

Ignorance is not an excuse. cool

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mchenzy: 7:23am On Jul 08, 2018
Tabbaz:

I don't trade using Paxful escrow though. I use remitano and localbitcoins. When I had similar experience, I started a dispute and admin requested bank statement of both traders. The other trader scammer quickly cancelled

What happened after he cancelled?

javijabor:

Of all places to buy btc why paxful?

Asked for btc here, nobody replied, thought paxful was safe.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 7:25am On Jul 08, 2018
Tabbaz:
Traders take note

Ignorance is not an excuse. cool
noted.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 08, 2018
$54 BTC available @350

Paxful Wallet. Come Fast

Can only send first to reputable members otherwise come with an escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nihilstjnr: 7:59am On Jul 08, 2018
what season are we on now? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5929) (5930) (5931) (5932) (5933) (5934) (5935) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.