Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5123483 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5931) (5932) (5933) (5934) (5935) (5936) (5937) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rarestrandshair(f): 8:43am On Jul 08, 2018
Realy? Come and take me to church then. Ur assumptions are appalling!.
She mentioned me in an issue and i respond and u are you are doing what exactly?? Bringing up mundane go to church.. husband and kids to church nonsense. Dont tell me what to do.. Victor and i already had an agreement and he neva mentioned my name.. i came.. JOINED!!. stop typing ignorance.

digz:
[s][/s]

Madam stop disturbing this thread unnecessarily with useless post.....

This sudden venom you are spitting can only be gotten from funlordscamlord.....

Today is Sunday,are you not expected to be in church with your husband and kids?

Please go to church or mosque with your family....then settle dowjones money on Monday like you posted earlier.....

Thanks....

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by digz: 8:44am On Jul 08, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Gbe enu oshi e Danu soun...

Didn't you see when she was being called out unnecessarily ?

Cowards like you will be accused and u allow ur name be tarnished falsely...

Lol....not today! Definitely not with you....or Tarzan's of this world!

Bye bye.... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by delaruh(m): 8:45am On Jul 08, 2018
10,000rmb available , come with ur alipay and escrow .....08155059918
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 8:47am On Jul 08, 2018
Skrill $250 Available. Contact DoyenExchange. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 8:49am On Jul 08, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - Available ($250)
¤ Payoneer - $50 - $7000+, We Buy!
¤ Neteller - We Buy in Bits & Bulk!
¤ PayPal - (FnF/GnS) We Sell Only!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ ETH - $50 - $5000+, We Buy!
¤ RMB 60 - RMB 21,000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - $150 Available to Paxful
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Can you Supply to us: ETH, PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 8:51am On Jul 08, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
what season are we on now? grin
season 5 episode 10. Season finale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 8:51am On Jul 08, 2018
WE WILL NOT TOLERATE SLANDER AND WRONG ACCUSATION ON THIS THREAD.

If you scam, you lose all your previledges here and get a space in the red book.

If you slander or accuse anyone of being a Scammer without evidence. You will be banned. (Rule 8: Don't post false information on Nairaland)

Ignorance is not an excuse.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 8:52am On Jul 08, 2018
Oga Mn.yd.44 ti wa online, If dem lock this thread e no go pay anybody o
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by digz: 8:54am On Jul 08, 2018
rarestrandshair:
Realy? Come and take me to church then. Ur assumptions are appalling!.
She mentioned me in an issue and i respond and u are you are doing what exactly?? Bringing up mundane go to church.. husband and kids to church nonsense. Dont tell me what to do.. Victor and i already had an agreement and he neva mentioned my name.. i came.. JOINED!!. stop typing ignorance.

Sorry I mentioned your husband and kids....no disrespect to them in anyway. However, I need not type in abc for you to get the message.....

You want to address issues raised against you....that's fine and I think you should....but don't try to confuse us with the modaths is a scammer talk bcuz she chose to separate her business line from personal line which is very common in this part of the world ....

We are not kids here....address issues raised by her strictly...feel free to abuse her lineage and drop whatever threats that you have been dropping here since morning but don't you dare do a funlord scamlord with is derailing tactics here....don't try it!

Thanks!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by digz: 8:56am On Jul 08, 2018
Tabbaz:

Bring evidence of her scam or get banned

Thank you....

Doing a funlord! angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 8:57am On Jul 08, 2018
Drowning people always look for who to drag down with them..

Funlordmaniac and Rarestrandshair be warned cool

Don't dig your pit dipper than your height

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 8:57am On Jul 08, 2018
$40,000 btc needed today.

All wallets are welcome.

Buying in bits and bulk.

WhatsApp my one and only number 07063611172 for deals.....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 8:57am On Jul 08, 2018
Tabbaz:

Bring evidence of her scam or get banned
Thank you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by digz: 8:58am On Jul 08, 2018
nkhay:

You need to calm down and read what Modath wrote again. She didn't say you're owing her, she said Caleb was owing you and your team and used her money to settle the police case!

And for the "even if I scam someone...' text, it's very obvious she was just joking...

All of you should be fighting the person who deposited a dead person's money into your client's account!! Not your client (DJ) or Modath!

If you're not blaming this Patience woman, it means you all are aware of the kind of funds she supplies.

Thank you!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 8:58am On Jul 08, 2018
You people want to derail this thread and keep dragging forth and back.

Some people are just like Atiku here, jumping from one bandwagon to another
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 8:59am On Jul 08, 2018
As if others dont have foreign us and European accounts for international wires..Noise don too much.. angry..seems mods are enjoying this fight.. Abeg make you open a fight thread this is not getting funny anymore.. Authorithies could be checking all these and think everyone here are engaging in fraudulent transfers we all have our numbers here na.. angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:59am On Jul 08, 2018
HazzanTazzan:
So many nonentities here throwing tantrums as if they even know anything about wire transfers.

It's an established fact that if you're dealing in wire transfers, you will def deal with scam and fraudulent funds (knowingly or unknowingly)...

So if you come up here to support one of these guys as clean and claim one is a scammer, you're just a nonentity cos no one can swear by God of Thunder that he/she has never traded fraudulent wire transfer

Oga ooo....

I have people who keep telling me they can do cash deposit. In fact I wanted to join that line but a quick research I did I learnt that 80% of those funds are fraud.

What did I do ?

I backtracked. I said no. My reputation matters so much more than silver, gold or diamond.

If you do any biz whether you are directly or indirectly involved, when the chips comes down you must surely be answerable in one way or the other.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:59am On Jul 08, 2018
People no like church again
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:01am On Jul 08, 2018
HEFAIROHLUWA:
As if others dont have foreign us and European accounts for international wires..Noise don too much.. angry..seems mods are enjoying this fight.. Abeg make you open a fight thread this is not getting funny anymore.. Authorithies could be checking all these and think everyone here are engaging in fraudulent transfers we all have our numbers here na.. angry

I dey my house...

Let EFCC come cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 9:02am On Jul 08, 2018
HazzanTazzan:
So many nonentities here throwing tantrums as if they even know anything about wire transfers.

It's an established fact that if you're dealing in wire transfers, you will def deal with scam and fraudulent funds (knowingly or unknowingly)...

So if you come up here to support one of these guys as clean and claim one is a scammer, you're just a nonentity cos no one can swear by God of Thunder that he/she has never traded fraudulent wire transfer
you know all these since but few days ago you wanted to kill funlord but all of a sudden you don Dy change mouth small small...

Is your party APC ??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akinswaggs(m): 9:03am On Jul 08, 2018
mchenzy:

What happened after he cancelled?

Asked for btc here, nobody replied, thought paxful was safe.

Paxful is safe if you trade cautiously... Do not worry, Write at the mod, upload screenshot seconds of payment and upload your bank statement.. The mods will come in and ask him to upload his. Maybe he sees you as a newbie and wants to rip you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akashi01(m): 9:05am On Jul 08, 2018
$94 BTC available on Paxful
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 9:06am On Jul 08, 2018
I have planned not to even make a squeak about the matter being discussed cos it's pointless and totally unnecessary but cos donsmatex, aka Jackbauer came to PM to say I wan to scam too.. what a joke..

I won't say much but I'd plead the the screenshot about embassy run be posted in FULL with the LINK... Anyone conversant with me knows I'm active on mummy threads in travel & health sections & the shot was a broadcast for a friend's BUSINESS.. ...

Cc
Nefetitiram
Popri
Feddy27
Zaynie
Hafsat
First-time
LadyG

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 9:07am On Jul 08, 2018
$220 PayPal funds for sale

Fnf, USA
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 9:08am On Jul 08, 2018
Can we all just give this matter a rest.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 9:09am On Jul 08, 2018
puskin:
FOREIGN DEPOSITS ADVERTS:
FOREIGN TRANSFERS & DEPOSITS INTO FOREIGN ACCOUNTS ADVERTS IS PROHIBITED ON THIS THREAD AND IN THE BIZ SECTION.

Let no one say he is unaware.

I do not want to see $5k blablabla for direct deposit into Wells Fargo blablabla and the likes.

Let us all remember.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2018
puskin:
Can we all just give this matter a rest.
Thank you sir.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legaxi(m): 9:20am On Jul 08, 2018
I need small $30 skrill, quote me if you have or contact me through my sigie
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eliteweb(m): 9:27am On Jul 08, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (5931) (5932) (5933) (5934) (5935) (5936) (5937) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.