Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5129227 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5933) (5934) (5935) (5936) (5937) (5938) (5939) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 10:21am On Jul 08, 2018
Now buying btc at 343/$.

$20,000 now needed.

All wallets are welcome.

WhatsApp 07063611172 for deals.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 10:22am On Jul 08, 2018
Skrill $250 Available. Contact DoyenExchange. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by digz: 10:23am On Jul 08, 2018
nkhay:

Yes, Funlord's approach to the matter escalated the whole issue - I mean why block someone you still have on-going biz gone wrong with?

No compassion at all for the innocent girl who is at receiving end now.

And help me answer this question pls....

If you call someone your biz partner and one of your clients mistakenly or for whatever reason as long as he's not owing them, sent them 700k and your partner confirms receiving it, would it be difficult for you to tell your partner to please release your client's money for your brand's/name sake?

- the so called biz partner is even the cause of the whole gbege! She's the one everyone should be after and wb]Funlord should lead the chase![/b]

It's the still the "I'm untouchable" attitude that got us here!

He is solely responsible for everything.....don't be deceived by their diversionary tactics because those two are in bed together and funlord is the oga at the top!

Be not be deceived!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 10:23am On Jul 08, 2018

$893 btc available... Paxful wallet... 354/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 10:24am On Jul 08, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - We're Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer - $50 - $7000+, We Buy!
¤ Neteller - We Buy in Bits & Bulk!
¤ PayPal - (FnF/GnS) We Sell Only!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ ETH - $50 - $5000+, We Buy!
¤ RMB 60 - RMB 21,000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - $150 Available to Paxful
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Can you Supply to us: ETH, PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 10:27am On Jul 08, 2018
√√ WE BUY....

√√ Skrill and Neteller Funds

√√ Payoneer Funds Needed

============================================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
☎️ WhatsApp Link below for swift deal....
==========================================..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:34am On Jul 08, 2018
lordfalcao:
you know all these since but few days ago you wanted to kill funlord but all of a sudden you don Dy change mouth small small...

Is your party APC ??

Read what I wrote clearly with brain...

Yes I don't like Funlord cos of his rude and arrogant ways.. Did I ever accuse him of scamming dowjones? NO...

And how does the statement you quote mean that I'm supporting Funlord?

When we are against someone, we shld also not condemn him for a crime he didn't commit...

He was a middleman and he goofed ..

But dowjones has sent Funlord money to the person who is the real culprit...

How does dowjones intend to get back that money ... I don't see Funlord getting that money back cos the person is still owing Funlord also (with a check that's yet to clear)...

Note: my responses are based on evidences and details available at al point in time ...

Thanks

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tytswagz(m): 10:36am On Jul 08, 2018
Bitcoin needed at 345/$....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mchenzy: 10:37am On Jul 08, 2018
akinswaggs:

Paxful is safe if you trade cautiously... Do not worry, Write at the mod, upload screenshot seconds of payment and upload your bank statement.. The mods will come in and ask him to upload his. Maybe he sees you as a newbie and wants to rip you

Done already and I also did a video showing my logging in, then navigating to my bank statement, which I then converted to gif and uploaded. Just that I need to renew my services, if not I will not be worried much. Also, am a little calm cos last night many people were complaining of Diamond bank network issues.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:38am On Jul 08, 2018
sod09:
so what's your point mumu
That you are all scammers, oponu
I don't know why this thread still exist can the mods just change the title to 'Den of scammers' cheesy

Who are you pls?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by retronaija: 10:44am On Jul 08, 2018
$680 Paxful BTC Available 350/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tobieeniafe(m): 10:46am On Jul 08, 2018
$451 btc available
Paxful wallet

Come to my WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 10:46am On Jul 08, 2018
nkhay:

Yes, Funlord's approach to the matter escalated the whole issue - I mean why block someone you still have on-going biz gone wrong with?

No compassion at all for the innocent girl who is at receiving end now.

And help me answer this question pls....

If you call someone your biz partner and one of your clients mistakenly or for whatever reason as long as he's not owing them, sent them 700k and your partner confirms receiving it, would it be difficult for you to tell your partner to please release your client's money for your brand's/name sake?

- the so called biz partner is even the cause of the whole gbege! She's the one everyone should be after and Funlord should lead the chase!

It's the still the "I'm untouchable" attitude that got us here!

the bolded part of ur post contributed like 50% to the issue on ground ,the other 50% is the payment of 700k dj sent to the real culprit of this issue , i believe that if he still has the 700k with him and he brought the issue here , funlord would have been forced to cough out the remaining balance since the first day he brought the matter here , but this issue got complicated immediately the money was sent back to the same people who got the account compromised without the knowledge and authorization of funlord and one question which everyone is avoiding and scared to ask for whatever reason is "why did dj send the 700k back? what was he told by the depositor that convinced him to send the money back?" for funlord to have sent 700k out of 1million , that act shows that he was willing to take responsibility for the whole sum.
I think if these questions are addressed , all this issue will be sorted out within minutes . i believe the mods ability to bring out an agreement for his refund..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sauceEEP(m): 10:47am On Jul 08, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sosy25: 10:49am On Jul 08, 2018
36,850 twinkles of rainbow currency are available for sale at $0.01 for each twinkle.

You can buy in bits or buy everything.

Payment in US Dollars, Naira, Bitcoin or Ether accepted.

Contact on signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2018
1700$ Btc available from blockchain

1400$ Btc available from Paxful

1500$ PayPal needed

Whatsapp is the trade center

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Majorkeys(m): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Now I'm forced to quote you...

You're a thief and an unrepentant one for that matter.

You know fully well that the 3000$ was flagged and can never be part of available balance in check upon account closure ...

We are not fools here

I can see some nicompoop giving you the liver to say trash... I'm not surprised you made that statement... Someone already made that foolish statement up there ...

To think someone will come online and claim that a flagged fund will be made Available on acct closure is very ridiculous and tricky

This hszzantazan guy's a two faced person, so you think you're dealing with kids here? Nonsense!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2018
Majorkeys:

This hszzantazan guy's a two faced person, so you think you're dealing with kids here? Nonsense!!!

People with brain understand what it means to respond based on new evidences and details ...

I guess ure not one of those people cheesy

See ehn... I don't talk based on sentiments ...
My responses against Funlord was based on the fact that we all know how he is... He will handle a deal and once there is an issue, he will become arrogant and rude as if he's not concerned ...

Now that I understand why he kept asking why dowjones sent 700k to patience, I have to talk against dowjones also..

Also, I didn't see how this case warrants listing him or rarestrandshair on the scammers list...

This brought me to the point of saying everyone involved in foreign bank deposits and wire transfers knows that 90% of the funds aren't clean

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tytswagz(m): 10:59am On Jul 08, 2018
tobieeniafe:
$451 btc available
Paxful wallet

Come to my WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 10:59am On Jul 08, 2018
$280 paypal available as fnf or gns at 340/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Majorkeys(m): 11:04am On Jul 08, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

People with brain understand what it means to respond based on new evidences and details ...

I guess ure not one of those people cheesy

What New evidence are you talking about??
At the time you made that comment, all the evidence has been laid out already.
So what New evidence are you talking about?? You must think we're kids here, nonsense!!

Also Mr man learn how to make a point without throwing insults, it's lame.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 11:06am On Jul 08, 2018
This is the main reason I never quoted any of the involved in particular only stating people should verify source of funds before purchase or reselling. I suspected it will come back to this..It's not a new thing here people wanting solutions to issues while hiding the whole story from a lot of people here but preferring insults and showing they can speak grammar..And how can you know for sure if the scam wasnt intentional and the reseller knew the source wasnt clean all along..Trust no one people change..Make them just carry their wahala go jare..I need cheap btc... grin Lest I forget op LOCK THE THREAD! angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2018
Honestylarry:

You oga moderators are the cause of all these messes.
If you've treated this case the way other scammmers case were treated it would have been best.

Ban the scamlord and anyone bringing his issue after his ban so others can proceed their peaceful dealing..
There are still more scammers out there, they will use this as an excuse if their president is still on here.
Thank you

What is your problem, why are you crying louder than the bereaved? Your account is less than 3 months old and 30 out of your 33 posts is about this issue. It is very obvious that you have an agenda here. Even before going through your profile, I was 95% certain that you're a fraudster yourself. Let's take a look at of your hidden posts shall we?

Honestylarry:

Call or buzz me on my signature
I'm at your service for the USA whatsapp and calls number

You sell foreign numbers which we all know is a major tool internet yahoo fraudsters use, yet you're here calling for someone else's ban. Talk about pot calling kettle black. If have issues with Funlord, sort it out with him without dragging moderators in to fight your messy battle.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2018
dominique:

What is your problem, why are you crying louder than the bereaved? Your account is less than 3 months old and 30 out of your 33 posts is about this issue. It is very obvious that you have an agenda here. Even before going through your profile, I was 95% certain that you're a fraudster yourself. Let's take a look at of your hidden posts shall we?

You sell foreign numbers which we all know is a major tool internet yahoo fraudsters use, yet you're here calling for someone else's ban. Talk about pot calling kettle black. If have issues with Funlord, sort it out with him without dragging moderators in to fight your messy battle.
grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adabsmith(m): 11:18am On Jul 08, 2018
MOVIE TITLE: PIRATES OF THE NAIRALAND; THE DEAD MAN'S FUND grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2018
adabsmith:
MOVIE TITLE: PIRATES OF THE NAIRALAND; THE DEAD MAN'S FUND grin grin
grin

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Olasbright1(m): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2018
Kidace:
P.S.A
Unsadd,swegfreakz sorry for your loss, you only have one person to blame his nairaland moniker is olasunbomi007
Name; SOLAGBADE OLASUBOMI TEMIYEOLU
ACCT NUMBER; 0233248030 GTBANK
Phone number: 09031891327

All your complains and frustration should be directed to him, and the funds you lost should be reimbursed by him.
How does this affect met bro
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Flamehaxor047: 11:24am On Jul 08, 2018
Kidace:
P.S.A
Unsadd,swegfreakz, Olasbright1 sorry for your loss, you only have one person to blame his nairaland moniker is olasunbomi007
Name; SOLAGBADE OLASUBOMI TEMIYEOLU
ACCT NUMBER; 0233248030 GTBANK
Phone number: 09031891327

All your complains and frustration should be directed to him, and the funds you lost should be reimbursed by him.

So after trying to scam me this morning
If I didn’t talk sense into your head
You won’t post

Scammer
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 11:24am On Jul 08, 2018
$690 PayPal for sale

Fnf

Come WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 11:26am On Jul 08, 2018
HEFAIROHLUWA:
This is the main reason I never quoted any of the involved in particular only stating people should verify source of funds before purchase or reselling. I suspected it will come back to this..It's not a new thing here people wanting solutions to issues while hiding the whole story from a lot of people here but preferring insults and showing they can speak grammar..And how can you know for sure if the scam wasnt intentional and the reseller knew the source wasnt clean all along..Trust no one people change..Make them just carry their wahala go jare..I need cheap btc... grin Lest I forget op LOCK THE THREAD! angry

If na play, stop am.. smiley

Wetin we go chop? We get no life elsewhere ooo... embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5933) (5934) (5935) (5936) (5937) (5938) (5939) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.