Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5120454 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5955) (5956) (5957) (5958) (5959) (5960) (5961) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
$97 Skrill available for sale.

Interested person should contact on Whatsapp via the link below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
√√ $100 Neteller Available Now

√√ $100 Skrill Needed Like Urgent...

============================================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
☎️ WhatsApp Link below for swift deal....
==========================================..
................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adabsmith(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
avast01:

Good afternoon NL traders

I just wanna bring everyone's attention to the fact that yuppy101 is a very petty and dishonest trader as evidenced by his dealing with me.

I sold him the little sum of $10 btc, told him the btc value i would be sending by my wallets rate ($10 = 0.00157337 btc), and still went ahead to check & calculate by blockchain.info rate (0.00157337 btc = $10.05).

yuppy101 eventually confirmed receiving $9.98 in his wallet and deducted the 2cents from my payment.

Well, it is a paltry sum and negligible, but this is the most debased level of pettiness and dishonesty i've come across.
While the amount involved can be ignored, i feel the actions of yuppy101 (trusted because of his esteemable history) is simply too disgusting to be ignored, and thus, simply want it to be on record.

transaction hash (5a8be0628170332d8ec7e2323b43a188fe23c5c2c0dbff3b1ef32229edcbe10a)
Goan sit down somewhere boy undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Holuwaxheun(m): 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
Holuwaxheun:
120usd Payoneer fund urgently needed. Quote me if available...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SaintUlot: 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
adabsmith:

Lol, crying over 2 cents, na wa oo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Gboliwe: 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Just imagine... A profile that's less than a week...

Rejected escrow and his name is "PayPal scammer" as shown on true caller...

Hayfloze, even if the guy sends payment first and u have ur deal with him successfully, it doesn't mean he isn't who true alter said he is...

He will probably conduct few successful transactions and begin to scam people like he is known for

Unku yaff ja! Bad market for him.

@saintulot, in business, you have to be calm, patient and alert. There is a lot happening behind the scene you are not privy of. Keep your temper in check biko. There's no reason for this callout.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Barlowskillz(m): 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
HEFAIROHLUWA:
grin grin grin
Slow response?...Mehnnn I really need to have that kind of response rate.. grin me wey be say 24hrs sef no sure you go wait wait wait and keep waiting.. grin

Anybody that wait wait and keep waiting must be a fool.

You guys too dey feel somehow .

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adabsmith(m): 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
HEFAIROHLUWA:
grin grin grin
Slow response?...Mehnnn I really need to have that kind of response rate.. grin me wey be say 24hrs sef no sure you go wait wait wait and keep waiting.. grin
baba I just dey laugh.. If 2 minutes makes u think someone is disrespectful then you'll kill yourself and run away if you're chatting with likes of shinaf and bunmi grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by shrek4(m): 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tsowems(m): 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
$108 paypal fund available. GNS only
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
SaintUlot:
I had my first experience with one of the Nairaland Vendors here t

It's her loss not mine, a business person should have a good attitude, I do business here too and I will never treat my Customers and Prospects with scorn. Anybody that chats me up on whatsapp, be it strange number or known number....

Today i needed 1300usd btc urgently, I contacted Onatisi, he only had 300+, I bought it from him, I needed to get the 900+ as soon as possible, I was checking all recent btc for sale adverts on the thread and I clicked their whatsapp link and sent them messages, asking them if they have btc for sale. Some were not online, Some did not reply immediately, some that replied do not have up to, so i get different responses. Modath's whatsapp link was part of the whatsapp links i clicked, though i did not not take cognizance of Monikers while i was clicking, I got to know it was her moniker after she blocked me on whatsapp.

Anyone with common sense reading through our chats can decipher my true intentions, if you pick someone's no & message them, it's on you to quote them.. you are new so you are forgiven for your faux Pas..

1. I didn't even place any advert to sell BTC.....My AD is BUY ....

2. You started feeling frustrated after a few mins & I already knew you'd be hard to deal with .(No one can be in doubt with the amount of time you devoted to writing an epistle over a non issue) I promptly blocked you, just like I do to your sort....YOU HAVE MAJOR ANGER MANAGEMENT ISSUE BY THE WAY..

3. You were randomly messaging people , you truly think anyone would be patient to confirm you after that? & I am too busy to even entertain the drama I sensed you'd have in you....

My true customers know me & I know them.... You aren't a customer , you are just a random!!! wink

The cause of your vex is just personal to you, it's not me & i pray you get quick healing....

Get behind me.... smiley

@ HazzanTazzan, I do not have your time.... This is your type & no I won't be provoked...

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
hayfloze:
$230 + $90 PayPal available

USA, fnf
Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adabsmith(m): 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
grin grin grin beeni ti yin ri
modath:

Anyone with common sense reading through our chats can decipher my true intentions, if you pick someone's no & message them, it's on you to quote them.. you are new so you are forgiven for your faux Pas..

2. You started feeling frustrated after a few mins & I already knew you'd be hard to deal with .(No one can be in doubt with the amount of time you devoted to writing an epistle over a non issue) I promptly blocked you, just like I do to your sort....YOU HAVE MAJOR ANGER MANAGEMENT ISSUE BY THE WAY..

3. You were randomly messaging people , you truly think anyone would be patient to confirm you after that? & I am too busy to even entertain the drama I sensed you'd have in you....

My true customers know me & I know them.... You aren't a customer , you are just a random!!! wink

The cause of your vex is just personal to you, it's not me & i pray you get quick healing....

Get behind me.... smiley

@ HazzanTazzan, I do not have your time.... This is your type & no I won't be provoked...

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SaintUlot: 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
HEFAIROHLUWA:
grin grin grin

When you have more than enough customers and you think you are doing your customers a favour, that is when you treat them like shit, I trade here too and I have my business thread here on nairaland too, anybody that send me message on whatsapp is a potential customer, I wont treat them with scorn or treat them as if they are nobody and it is paying off for me. The earlier you know that Customers are the oxygen sustaining your business, the better for you.

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Just imagine... A profile that's less than a week...

Rejected escrow and his name is "PayPal scammer" as shown on true caller...

Hayfloze, even if the guy sends payment first and u have ur deal with him successfully, it doesn't mean he isn't who true alter said he is...

He will probably conduct few successful transactions and begin to scam people like he is known for
You wont believe the unserious fellow agreed on a price to buy my PayPal. He asked for quote, I quoted him, he now later bargain reducing price again. I just shook my head, and thought he might actually be a scammer! I pick race!
We had no successful deal o... I dont trust him! He wasted my time!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SaintUlot: 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
Gboliwe:

Unku yaff ja! Bad market for him.

@saintulot, in business, you have to be calm, patient and alert. There is a lot happening behind the scene you are not privy of. Keep your temper in check biko. There's no reason for this callout.

It seems you are quoting a wrong post
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SaintUlot: 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
Barlowskillz:

They think they are doing you a favour because you contacted them
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
hayfloze:

You're a time waster Alaye.

Shift!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SaintUlot: 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
adabsmith:
baba I just dey laugh.. If 2 minutes makes u think someone is disrespectful then you'll kill yourself and run away if you're chatting with likes of shinaf and bunmi grin grin grin

I don't have time for people who handle their business with levity and not customer centric, I will move forward, this is not a monopolistic market like Electricity Discos

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
Barlowskillz:

newbie eeyah sorry hen sorry you didn't catch the sarcasm and exaggeration.. I can see you've been dying to say that. It's okay..pele hen. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SaintUlot: 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ammc:

I really don't know the reason behind this post of yours. My humble opinion is that not everything that happens on WhatsApp, should be brought to the open.

The last time someone did exactly what you did, few days later, that same individual scammed other individuals on this thread.

That you didn't like the way the trade went, does not warrant this writing. My deal with her was cool.

Maybe you were lucky to have a smooth trade with her or the level of insult and scorn you can overlook, I can't overlook it
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
SaintUlot:

I don't have time for people who handle their business with levity and not customer centric, I will move forward, this is not a monopolistic market like Electricity Discos
kiss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

A typical

Always looking for who to quarrel with...

Did I even quite you or said anything to warrant his your nonsense quote?

I simply told the guy "sorry for your experience" dos he later bought the Btc from me...

What's my own with your gra gra

Alabosi is too mild to describe you,

Like I told you before & will always do, real men with BALLS don't have the habits of shrewish fishwives which are your innate attributes... & You really need to do gender testing walahi,cos you somehow do look feminine in some pictures......

You can tear boxers fight even mad person for inside market & anyone who isn't about that life knows better than to entertain your dramatics...

MIC DROP... cool

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sindycurve4u(m): 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
Are yoiu the person in question..let him express his feelings
adabsmith:

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
SaintUlot:

When you have more than enough customers and you think you are doing your customers a favour, that is when you treat them like shit, I trade here too and I have my business thread here on nairaland too, anybody that send me message on whatsapp is a potential customer, I wont treat them with scorn or treat them as if they are nobody and it is paying off for me. The earlier you know that Customers are the oxygen sustaining your business, the better for you.
Whether you believe or not I'm not the bias type but you gave yourself away with the response time..haha! to me it's funny.. 2minute too long? grin ** I'm not supporting anyone here..The whole thing is just funny.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Gboliwe: 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
SaintUlot:

It seems you are quoting a wrong post

I responded to two different individuals. Two different posts. Pick the one that concerns you and revert

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SaintUlot: 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
modath:

Get behind me.... smiley

Check my Moniker again, it's over three years and this is even my second Moniker, my 1st nairaland moniker was opened in 2007, so what do you mean by I am new? So a moniker that is over three years is new?

If you didn't place any advert that you want to sell btc and I contacted you, is that a crime? If you told me you are not selling, will I probe you further?

I know your kind, you are feeling like a thin goddess, you are acting as if you want to do me a favour, for a btc i will pay for, not that you are giving me free.

You just displayed your bad attitude with this write up, what you don't understand in business is more than what you understand.

Keep on feeling as if you have gotten to your peak

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5955) (5956) (5957) (5958) (5959) (5960) (5961) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.