Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5961) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5123312 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5958) (5959) (5960) (5961) (5962) (5963) (5964) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 8:56am On Jul 12, 2018
We are online buying now Bring all ur bulk and unit Payoneer fund for swift exchange
Quantity = all quantities Service = excellent Payment = sped of light RATE= fantastic Instant payment guaranteed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 8:57am On Jul 12, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - We're Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer - $50 - $7000+, We Buy!
¤ Neteller - We Buy in Bits & Bulk!
¤ PayPal - (FnF/GnS) We Sell Only!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ ETH - $50 - $5000+, We Buy!
¤ RMB 60 - RMB 21,000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Can you Supply to us: ETH, PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:59am On Jul 12, 2018
√√ $100 Neteller Available Now

√√ $100 Skrill Needed Like Urgent...

============================================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
☎️ WhatsApp Link below for swift deal....
==========================================..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Adebaba1(m): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2018
SaintUlot:

Check my Moniker again, it's over three years and this is even my second Moniker, my 1st nairaland moniker was opened in 2007, so what do you mean by I am new? So a moniker that is over three years is new?

If you didn't place any advert that you want to sell btc and I contacted you, is that a crime? If you told me you are not selling, will I probe you further?

I know your kind, you are feeling like a thin goddess, you are acting as if you want to do me a favour, for a btc i will pay for, not that you are giving me free.

You just displayed your bad attitude with this write up, what you don't understand in business is more than what you understand.

Keep on feeling as if you have gotten to your peak
Chairman free her

Naso she be...her attitude is bleeping repulsive.

Had an experience with her and i have sworn never to deal with her again.....make she go meet her 'loyal' customers
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 9:07am On Jul 12, 2018
MyTopExchange is your trusted & reliable exchanger

Payoneer √ (We buy Payoneer at N340 per USD)
Neteller √ (We buy Neteller at N325 per USD)
Skrill √
Bitcoin √
Perfect Money √

We offer you competitive and attractive rates
Instant payments smiley no delays wink no stories cheesy

We are an approved Payment Agent for binary
Get fast funding and withdrawal of your binary account
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2018
NETELLER $50 Available. Contact DoyenExchange. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 9:13am On Jul 12, 2018
3000$ amazon gift card available with cash receipt

500*6

Rate is 280/$

Middleman, Reseller and Paxful trader keep off
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 9:16am On Jul 12, 2018
$40 BTC available at take away rate

WhatsApp now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by deasy(m): 9:16am On Jul 12, 2018
topsquino:

Funlord. I have taken my time to read all the posts concerning this issue. One thing I want you to understand is that your greatest social capital is your INTEGRITY. And I believe the only way you can protect it right now is to help dowjones to retrieve the 700k and pay him the 300k. Trust me, that's the only way you can gain a higher ground and show your haters that truly you are not a scammer.

Please talk to your partners and help this guy get his money back. Show everyone here that you care about your client's happiness and you are ready to go the extra mile to make them happy. In business, shiiiiit like this happen once in a while. At this stage, you need to forget about who is right or wrong and try as much as possible to fix this. Remember, many people see you on this platform as a role model. How you handle this issue maturely will go a long way in inspiring others. Good luck!

@topsquino abeg help me with Premium Grammarly access
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 9:25am On Jul 12, 2018
Buying....

BTC
ETH
PAYONEER
ALL KIND OF GIFT CARDS

Adjunct services rendered...

FACILITATING WEB PAYMENT OF COURSE/EXAM FEES .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunmike065(m): 9:26am On Jul 12, 2018
$465 PM available for grab...

What'sapp link below.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamb: 9:28am On Jul 12, 2018
1500 PAYPAL AVAILABLE FOR SALE @YOUR RATE
https:///send?phone=2348095451718
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tolzeal(m): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2018
Tolzeal:
175 Paypal Available ..
325/$
https:///send?phone=2348067487543

Still AVAILABLE ....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 9:34am On Jul 12, 2018
Adebaba1:

Chairman free her

Naso she be...her attitude is bleeping repulsive.

Had an experience with her and i have sworn never to deal with her again.....make she go meet her 'loyal' customers

Unku, I did a search of your moniker to be sure of the reason behind your opinion cos I have zero idea about you/moniker & only saw this.....

Kindly refresh my memory about our previous dealings so i can offer apology if I have crossed you so it's not termed something else is behind your opinion.. smiley

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by duroc(m): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2018
Tolzeal:

Still AVAILABLE ....

Am in in your whatsapp bro
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2018
M2dX:

So, because of 2 cents you wrote this epistle? Little did you know the rate could drop while sending and this doesn't make the latter dishonest. He paid you for what he got and you should understand. The 2 cent you wrote this epistle about is just 72 naira na.

The guy is just novice. I think is an English teacher in a urban area. I wanted to employ him as a writer on my blog but he could make get on my nerve and fire him within a week.

However am after the business of the day. I look forward to the future.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CryptoStrategy: 9:47am On Jul 12, 2018
CryptoStrategy:
$85 PAYPAL fnf FOR SALE @330/$1 WITH ESCROW PLS.
Still Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 12, 2018
Baylam:
4000$ amazon gift card available with cash receipt

500*8

Rate is 280/$

Middleman, Reseller and Paxful trader keep off

Can u do $270 on 1k$ ? U can load it direct to my account. Advice
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by olasubomi007(m): 9:50am On Jul 12, 2018
Amazon gift cards needed.

Any denomination. Any receipt
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dadah04(m): 9:54am On Jul 12, 2018
$50 eth available
come to whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sosy25: 10:13am On Jul 12, 2018
36,650 twinkles of rainbow currency are available for sale at $0.01 for each twinkle.

You can buy in bits or buy everything.

Payment in US Dollars, Naira, Bitcoin or Ether accepted.

Contact on signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 10:14am On Jul 12, 2018
My WhatsApp office is open for negotiations
yuppy101:

Can u do $270 on 1k$ ? U can load it direct to my account. Advice
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by inze(m): 10:27am On Jul 12, 2018
Still buying BULK BTC at Competitive rate, come to my WhatsApp for fastest payout
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CryptoStrategy: 10:31am On Jul 12, 2018
CryptoStrategy:
$85 PAYPAL fnf FOR SALE @330/$1 WITH ESCROW PLS.
STILL AVAILABLE
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2018
Bulk Bitcoin needed

Bulk AGC needed

Bulk IGc needed

Come whatsapp

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by willy30(m): 11:01am On Jul 12, 2018
AGC needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by buchibrand(m): 11:05am On Jul 12, 2018
$600 PayPal needed NOW
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:11am On Jul 12, 2018
$347 Skrill available @ a good rate

Escrow allowed

Contact below in signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordmaniac(m): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2018
topsquino:

Funlord. I have taken my time to read all the posts concerning this issue. One thing I want you to understand is that your greatest social capital is your INTEGRITY. And I believe the only way you can protect it right now is to help dowjones to retrieve the 700k and pay him the 300k. Trust me, that's the only way you can gain a higher ground and show your haters that truly you are not a scammer.

Please talk to your partners and help this guy get his money back. Show everyone here that you care about your client's happiness and you are ready to go the extra mile to make them happy. In business, shiiiiit like this happen once in a while. At this stage, you need to forget about who is right or wrong and try as much as possible to fix this. Remember, many people see you on this platform as a role model. How you handle this issue maturely will go a long way in inspiring others. Good luck!

Thanks tops....I helped him get it all back already. No shaking

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 11:15am On Jul 12, 2018
Lot of agc Available, Knock at my door on WhatsApp via link on Sig
willy30:
AGC needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by willy30(m): 11:20am On Jul 12, 2018
Baylam:
Lot of agc Available, Knock at my door on WhatsApp via link on Sig

OK
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jeffkennedy: 11:25am On Jul 12, 2018
$35 PayPal available

$35 PayPal available

$35 PayPal available

(1) (2) (3) ... (5958) (5959) (5960) (5961) (5962) (5963) (5964) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.