Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5966) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5118069 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5963) (5964) (5965) (5966) (5967) (5968) (5969) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 7:39am On Jul 13, 2018
$900 Skrill is available
$285 neteller is available
$77 PayPal is available at 340/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 13, 2018
This should be Enoch Daluk aka Denissy he will claim he's waiting for alert then rush to the bank withdraw the money and start insulting the person. He is a thief.
HazzanTazzan:

Bros.. How come ur number is listed as PayPal scammer on true caller ?

Who have you scammed before ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 7:42am On Jul 13, 2018
ucosuagwu:
Hello all

Tabbaz, is there a way for bashsani to report the money he sent to police officials or tag it as a mistake transaction or something because he has the receipt or transaction details (teller) of the $2500 deposit. Can't he explain what has happened and the officials be alerted. Because I think things in USA a done pretty smooth and strict, never been there before or done cash deposit/wire before so I don't fully know. I'm just saying is there a way to help cause the only thing that I know that is gone once initiated is crypto currency....

Cc

Sure. That's the simplest thing to do. He should just file a dispute for unauthorised transaction.

But this is only possible if the fund is clean to start with grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 7:42am On Jul 13, 2018
NETELLER $100 Available. Contact DoyenExchange. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TokyoBulls(m): 7:48am On Jul 13, 2018
The depositor can call the police and report the case as fraud. Simple. Police will check for records and investigate. Takes few hours. They will then immediately get a court injunction and place the account on hold and instruct the bank to refund the money. The $2,500 will be paid to the Police and bank gets it back from the customer. Entire process can be completed in 2-3 days.
ucosuagwu:
Hello all

Tabbaz, is there a way for bashsani to report the money he sent to police officials or tag it as a mistake transaction or something because he has the receipt or transaction details (teller) of the $2500 deposit. Can't he explain what has happened and the officials be alerted. Because I think things in USA a done pretty smooth and strict, never been there before or done cash deposit/wire before so I don't fully know. I'm just saying is there a way to help cause the only thing that I know that is gone once initiated is crypto currency....

Cc
Puskin
LadyF
Funlord
Onatisi
Okwalfugo
3rnest
Egonne1
Dominique
Gboliwe
Teamb

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lilmaaxfidel: 7:48am On Jul 13, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4614608/disclosure-customer-bvn-subject-court
That's on front page!
Read that people, and be better informed that catching all rogues here is simple a thing to do with the right approach.
I'm out!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bolaji73(m): 7:51am On Jul 13, 2018
50$ iTunes card available for sale.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 7:53am On Jul 13, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - We're Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer - $50 - $7000+, We Buy!
¤ Neteller - We Buy in Bits & Bulk!
¤ PayPal - (FnF/GnS) We Sell Only!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ ETH - $50 - $5000+, We Buy!
¤ RMB 60 - RMB 21,000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Can you Supply to us: ETH, PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagvvu: 7:54am On Jul 13, 2018
Majorkeys:
Paxful & BLOCKCHAIN bitcoin needed at good rate
Contact me on Whatsapp if you have for sell.

Selling
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by clems88(m): 7:57am On Jul 13, 2018
Scam Alert ..... kevindud is a scammer a big PayPal scammer . He came to a WhatsApp group to scam us of our PayPal fund. Mods kinly blacklist him

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 7:58am On Jul 13, 2018
ucosuagwu:
Hello all

Cc
Puskin
LadyF
Funlord
Onatisi
Okwalfugo
3rnest
Egonne1
Dominique
Gboliwe
Teamb

Fund can still be recalled, if it has no issue, then the depositor can go and file a fraud case against the account.
He should get it back, if he should act fast.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 8:00am On Jul 13, 2018
ucosuagvvu:

Selling

OGA, nawa for you oooo.... Tabbaz add this guy sharp sharp. You think say I no see you. undecided cheesy wink

This guy is a scammer and his true number is +2349076263611 (09076263611), please all beware. He is impersonating me. He has also used my picture as his dp... Please endeavour to do an all around check before dealing.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 8:01am On Jul 13, 2018
Tabbaz:

Sure. That's the simplest thing to do. He should just file a dispute for unauthorised transaction.

But this is only possible if the fund is clean to start with grin

Bro bashsani, quickly do fast and take up the case... Except the $2500 is a fraud money or not legit, so it simple means another new mugu don chop new mugu who chop old mugu.. grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lilmaaxfidel: 8:07am On Jul 13, 2018
TaxCollector's Profile
Nairaland Forum / TaxCollector's Profile
(Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To TaxCollector
Time registered: July 12, 2018
Time spent online: 3 hours & 24 minutes
View TaxCollector's posts (1)

Are you a newbie like you all claim?
That name collector sounds familiar grin
Donsamtex? Jackbauer01?
Modath does that ring a bell grin
I have time for you all now!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Akpojeweo: 8:10am On Jul 13, 2018
$200btc needed right now, contact me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Majorkeys(m): 8:16am On Jul 13, 2018
ucosuagvvu:

Selling
Please everyone should be careful, this idiot tried to Scam me with this account number

Akande Oluwaseun Adedayo
Gtb

+234 907 626 3611

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:19am On Jul 13, 2018

√√ Skrill and Neteller Funds Available Now

============================================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
☎️ WhatsApp Link below for swift deal....
==========================================..

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 8:23am On Jul 13, 2018
Majorkeys:

Please everyone should be careful, this idiot tried to Scam me with this account number

Akande Oluwaseun Adedayo
Gtb

+234 907 626 3611

I'm the real ucosuagwu. He has been trying to get me, I don't know why.. oh well it's cool to have a hater, it brings more blessing.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamb: 8:27am On Jul 13, 2018
2k PAYPAL AVAILABLE FOR SALE

https:///send?phone=2348095451718
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JimD(m): 8:28am On Jul 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
He must be a scammer, I think this is Enoch Daluk, he does one legit deal then goes rogue, his tone is even the same with Denissy very abusive.

Misunderstood you at first. Almost fell into his trap too. So I came online and checked for kevindud and I saw a transaction he almost scammed someone. His name was saved on truecaller as scammer paupal. I do think old accounts have something to lose. Which is why we have to be wary of account of new accounts.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Barlowskillz(m): 8:32am On Jul 13, 2018
Ammc:

Drama is not necessary Bro! Anyone following the thread understands better. So, let's just keep it cool.

Bruh no worry yourself that nigga is fidelmalek.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Majorkeys(m): 8:35am On Jul 13, 2018
ucosuagwu:

I'm the real ucosuagwu. He has been trying to get me, I don't know why.. oh well it's cool to have a hater, it brings more blessing.

The moderators should do something about this, this is smart Scam and anyone could fall victim.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagvvu: 8:38am On Jul 13, 2018
Majorkeys:

The moderators should do something about this, this is smart Scam and anyone could fall victim.

You dey claim innocent now. Few weeks later I go dey here to read about who you don scam.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 8:38am On Jul 13, 2018
tongue tongue
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 8:41am On Jul 13, 2018
ucosuagwu:

OGA, nawa for you oooo.... Tabbaz add this guy sharp sharp. You think say I no see you. undecided cheesy wink

This guy is a scammer and his true number is +2349076263611 (09076263611), please all beware. He is impersonating me. He has also used my picture as his dp... Please endeavour to do an all around check before dealing.

moderators should kindly assist in deleting this impersonator signature and then ban him https://www.nairaland.com/ucosuagvvu

scammers now quickly change their signature to reflect phone number of the person that reveal them in order to make it reflect on the moniker even after ban.

It appears how effort is making the scammers restless grin

P.S. Scammers should look for new tricks because we have wonderful moderators that will be deleting their signature before they are banned cool

P.P.S. The person I quote is the original while the link in my post is that of the impostor

selfmadeOLX:

This PabilitoEscobar with 09076263611 is the notorious scammer Donsamtex. A lazy youth, a scammer, a dammed person in life. Search that number on Nairaland and see for yourself.

If you like, be gullible enough to send this bastard your money. No one will cry for you here.

He is an impersonator and a thief.

Tabbaz, fynestboi

The thief is same as PabilitoEscobar with 09076263611 is the notorious scammer Donsamtex. I pray he die by hanging. No forgiveness for an unrepentant thief cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 8:46am On Jul 13, 2018
clems88:
Scam Alert ..... kevindud is a scammer a big PayPal scammer . He came to a WhatsApp group to scam us of our PayPal fund. Mods kinly blacklist him
Did this scamming activity happen of recent?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JimD(m): 8:46am On Jul 13, 2018
clems88:

Admin kindly delete this newly registered kevindud too.

Cc Tabbaz
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 8:47am On Jul 13, 2018
ucosuagvvu:

You dey claim innocent now. Few weeks later I go dey here to read about who you don scam.

your signature is deleted grin. try harder tongue
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 8:51am On Jul 13, 2018
Btc needed.

Bits and Bulk
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 8:51am On Jul 13, 2018
kevindud:

Whoever I have shud kindly come forward. Cos I don't understand why it was showing like that

you sound exactly like donsamtex. I guess food is now scarce for you tongue
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 8:52am On Jul 13, 2018
clems88:

this evidence is enough. The guy is same as donsamtex. mod help ban kevindud biko

cc
puskin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lilmaaxfidel: 8:53am On Jul 13, 2018
Barlowskillz:

Bruh no worry yourself that nigga is fidelmalek.
and you should bring up your factual evidence..
Cc:Dominique another one!
He brings up his evidence or rule 8 is broken!
I normally won't reply a lowlife, but you? You've been seeking my attention so long, and I'll give it to you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5963) (5964) (5965) (5966) (5967) (5968) (5969) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.