Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5129927 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6532) (6533) (6534) (6535) (6536) (6537) (6538) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
¤ We Buy PAYONEER & SKRILL from $50 to $35,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::
::: (We Buy in DOLLARS $, POUNDS £ & EUROS €) :::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$35,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Do you Trade with CHINA, U.K, USA, Malaysia, Indonesia or Hong Kong etc ?
***Are you into Betting, FIVERR, UPWORK & Freelancer (via Payoneer), FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mtech21: 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
iTunes rate update 240/$ bulk USA iTunes

mtech21:
I redeem iTunes majorly.
Bulk and units.
My price is always slightly above market price especially for bulk.

I will continue to update price regularly as it changes.

Hit me up on WhatsApp for more enquiries.

https:///2348025247702

Thank you. I hope to work with you always.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mtech21: 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
THANKS FOR YOUR DEAL BRO.

mahjor:
Nice trading with you mtech21
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by zeke100(m): 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
lheksban:

LOL... Read the complete Sentence and digest it... I asked you a question that was the code stolen from the store or what cos I Dont understand the meaning of your gift card been stolen
Cc
Tabbaz
Baylam
Funlord
Dominique
Zeke
Lanicky
Bjay

Bro, permit me to walk over... Una matter pass me

I've lost close to 500k to amazon chargeback in 3 months, I wish sellers can pay me half of it back wink Christmas go too sweet

Anyway still receiving AMAZON OVERSCRATHED CARDS, come for your cash. T&C applies

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by msm98580: 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
Locate me through my WhatsApp link

cmoney22222:
rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2018
$140 PayPal available fnf
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
eBay check out needed $963 ( 3 items)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
eBay check out needed $963 - 3 items

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oladayo63(m): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
oladayo63:
$80 BTC needed... Blockchain wallet

Needed!!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by RobinHood147: 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2018
If you have perfect money for sale come here ASAP.

-Escrow is allowed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by RobinHood147: 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
If you need Chinese bank aza for cash deposits or bank to bank transfer he dey ground o.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by snoopabey: 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
BRING YOUR ITUNES CARD CARD AT 230/$

BULK ITUNES NEEDED $100*20

https:///Send?phone=2348143672353
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
funlord:

https://www.nairaland.com/drey22

This is the original owner of that number! What is going on?

Cc:

Dominique

Hi funlord, is there a way I can table matters to you on whatsapp. I have had lots of deals with d nairadesign guy and i dont want to cast him publicly because he has done too many GOOD than bad.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
bojbest:

Hi funlord, is there a way I can table matters to you on whatsapp. I have had lots of deals with d nairadesign guy and i dont want to cast him publicly because he has done too many GOOD than bad.

Use the what's app link on my profile.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by muyex1(m): 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
Canada iTunes needed at 145/$

Minimum of $50 CAD please

muyex1:
Now online bring your gift card

ITunes

Amazon

Sephora

Nordstrom

Steam

Google play cards

Payment is Swift

https:///send?phone=2348035974383
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TeamLightSkin(f): 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
Tabbaz:
did you discuss the risk and who will be liable before collecting naira from her?

Absolutely NOT. He DIDN'T
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TeamLightSkin(f): 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
Tabbaz:

Yes I know and that's why I asked if he discussed the risk with her. Buyer will always form ignorance of the risk when the issue arise, but they will be enjoying dollar rate at 220/$ or thereabout without issue. They sure know it's not normal to buy dollar at those rate while CBN is still around 360 and payoneer/paypal are 320 - 350 average

It was AFTER the codes were invalidated, he started saying Im supposed to know that ALL his cards are from YAHOO BOYS.

How

It would be different if he told me those cards were STOLEN before sending.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drey22(m): 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
All is Well
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
lheksban:

No... Not at all.
We ve been trading ecodes Ecodes for a long time now and nothing is such has happened before
but she claimed you said the cards are from yahoo boys. don't you think she deserves a refund? you ought to have notified her of your trade term. transparency is important in this type of matter
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
$600 ebay checkout available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TeamLightSkin(f): 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
Tabbaz:
but she claimed you said the cards are from yahoo boys. don't you think she deserves a refund? you ought to have notified her of your trade term. transparency is important in this type of matter

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lheksban(m): 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
Tabbaz:

Tabbaz is there any gift card that is not from g guys?? Cos a normal person can't buy a gift card of 36k and sell it for 20k or 21k..... She knew but she just want to pretend as if she doenst knw all this....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lheksban(m): 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
TeamLightSkin:

It was AFTER the codes were invalidated, he started saying Im supposed to know that ALL his cards are from YAHOO BOYS.

How

It would be different if he told me those cards were STOLEN before sending.

Can you please tell me where you think am getting the gift cards from From shoprite or gtb??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lheksban(m): 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
[
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TeamLightSkin(f): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
lheksban:

Tabbaz is there any gift card that is not from g guys?? Cos a normal person can't buy a gift card of 36k and sell it for 20k or 21k..... She knew but she just want to pretend as if she doenst knw all this....

When did me & you have this conversation for you to claim that i knew?

Did you ever tell me ANYTHING of the sort?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lheksban(m): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
[quote author=zeke100 post=73657848]

Bro, permit me to walk over... Una matter pass me

I've lost close to 500k to amazon chargeback in 3 months, I wish sellers can pay me half of it back wink Christmas go too sweet

Anyway still receiving AMAZON OVERSCRATHED CARDS, come for your cash. T&C applies [/]

Abi o... Even me am a victim of charge back of debit not even Ecode
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TeamLightSkin(f): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
lheksban:

Can you please tell me where you think am getting the gift cards from From shoprite or gtb??

You've already ADMITTED that you DIDN'T INFORM me your cards are from yahoo boys. So how would you assume I know your sources?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TeamLightSkin(f): 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2018
lheksban:

No... Not at all.
We ve been trading ecodes Ecodes for a long time now and nothing is such has happened before

THE FACT STILL REMAINS

These FOUR codes are NOT the same as the previous ecodes we've traded. Every other one was a normal ecode with random numbers & has a screenshot

But with these four, you just typed the codes (no screenshots or anything) & told me to load knowing that I wouldn't question it because we've traded before

Here are some of the previous normal ecodes you sold to me compared to the FOUR 'AQ codes' you typed

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TaxCollector: 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
She think say na Jumia you dey get am from ni.

lheksban:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legalwealth(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
1,000$ PayPal fund is readily available at N340/$ for limited time.

It can be sent as Family/Friend or as goods and services without any shortcomings/troubles.

I'm available on whatsapp 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 or 0 1 2 9 3 1 9 0 6.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
bojbest:
POTENTIAL SCAMMER ALERT.
PLEASE DONT DEAL WITH +234 805 855 657
NAIRA DESIGNS AND CO.

Details coming soon. I have to get pictures
can we get the details. Kindly include all necessary evidences
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
$403 eBay check out needed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6532) (6533) (6534) (6535) (6536) (6537) (6538) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.