Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5132135 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6570) (6571) (6572) (6573) (6574) (6575) (6576) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oxsam88(m): 11:51am On Dec 16, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

You're prolonging this issue unnecessarily ...

Simply search ur acct number on nairaland search bar and explain why some people listed your acct number as scam recently... I based my response and advise to him due to that search... You've been listed as a scammer by some members and it's normal for any sane person to withhold your payment pending clarity of that accusation...

That's what chu is doing...

Clarify what you need to clarify and stop prolonging this matter abeg

Listed a scammer by who? Please give names. If you based your member on sleekslender who refused to clear my name after coming here to make allegations, you are wrong.

Plus you are missing it. If he’s conviced I’m a scam He didn’t withhold my payment, he blocked me after I made the payment. That’s not withholding. He didn’t give me the option of “I won’t pay until this ships” If you didn’t see that, then you are biased and it’s hypocritical.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 11:51am On Dec 16, 2018
oxsam88:

Can you please look into this? Sleekslender have refused to delete his post since January misleading people with is accusation.

Tabazz
Kabonicinc
Mynd44

I can't remember why he made the post in the first place. can you shed more light on it pls

Sleekender, your attention is needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 11:57am On Dec 16, 2018
Tabbaz:
So far, no member has supported Lheksban on his issue with TeamLightSkin

We await his action towards sorting out the case with her in private. We don't derive joy in adding people to the popular scammers list

A word is enough...

by the way, what's the update on Lheksban vs TeamLightSkin case
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oxsam88(m): 11:58am On Dec 16, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Oxsam88 pls do this and give a concrete explanation of what happened that led to the post where ur acct number was listed as scam

The poster came here to report because my phone broke and I was unreachable. He didn’t bother to delete the post after it was settled. That’s why you won’t see another post from him about the situation or else nairaland won’t sleep. Kabonicinc was aware of this situation. I’m not a mod or have a mod friend or else I would have deleted that. I will make an official complaint though.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TeamLightSkin(f): 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
Tabbaz:

by the way, what's the update on Lheksban vs TeamLightSkin case

Hi Tabbaz,

I've heard NOTHING from Lheksban.

At this point, he CLEARLY doesn't care.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ifechukwudesim(m): 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
oxsam88:

I will respond to you this one time only. My post initially were meant for others except you. This is a forum. Especially for people that asked for more explanation to my statement.

Now you are claiming you based your decision on your adviser. Imagine. He told you plainly not to pay before your items ships according to your screenshots. Did you give me that option? You wanted a “scam funds” and quickly blocked me. It’s all about motives. HazzanTazzan only advised you but you didn’t take it. You are now putting it on him. Would you have told him you scammed the “scammer” if I was unable to retrieve my funds and your orders were shipped?

You quickly created another eBay account and added items to your cart to take advantage of “scam funds”. You even wanted me to go ahead and pay for others that your internet banking was acting up because I sent you wrong account information. Did HazzanTazzan advised that as well? #motives

That’s why it’s even hard to advise someone. They will hold you responsible if it fails.

#motives#morals

Tabazz
Kabonicinc
Mynd44
Egonne1

you obviously love attention but I will keep responding to you cos of my name on here. Hazzantazzan advised me (and did not force me) to delay till shipping before I pay or not pay at all to recover monies allegedly scammed (Advise which he gave based on what he saw abt your account details which I also saw and was the bases of my action, as I have repeatedly told you) I don't see where here I am putting that he caused anything. If you were a scammer would you wait till the item ships? I only opted for another option which i deemed might be better to catch a "scammer" (I am not calling you one). I have a second eBay account cos Wyse24 advised me that if I would be doing eBay checkouts I shld have a second account so I can follow up on shipping. He can confirm this if asked directly. I also hand my main eBay details out cos I do win offers and bids often and can only pay tru that particular account. So you see dear one my "scam" funds "motives" according to you, I have explained.

You just explained why your account was up there as blacklisted cos your fone went bad. How did you settle with sleekender? Was it this public? Did he pose a deaf ear to your explanation as you have obviously posed to mine? See listen I have given you a reason for my actions. If you keep bringing crap against me I will keep replying you until you realize you might just need to apply for a drama series role in real life tv not on Nairaland. I will keep replying you as long as my name is out there. I don't understand why this is so hard for you to understand!! I have even called your line to further trash this issue but you keep giving long notes on here and burning data. I still dey wait you, it's Sunday and I have time.

Culcid
Egonne1
Tabbaz
Funlord
Wyse24
Kabonicinc
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eliteweb(m): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
cmoney22222:
how much?

WhatsApp please
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ifechukwudesim(m): 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ifechukwudesim:

you obviously love attention but I will keep responding to you cos of my name on here. Hazzantazzan advised me (and did not force me) to delay till shipping before I pay or not pay at all to recover monies allegedly scammed (Advise which he gave based on what he saw abt your account details which I also saw and was the bases of my action, as I have repeatedly told you) I don't see where here I am putting that he caused anything. If you were a scammer would you wait till the item ships? I only opted for another option which i deemed might be better to catch a "scammer" (I am not calling you one). I have a second eBay account cos Wyse24 advised me that if I would be doing eBay checkouts I shld have a second account so I can follow up on shipping. He can confirm this if asked directly. I also hand my main eBay details out cos I do win offers and bids often and can only pay tru that particular account. So you see dear one my "scam" funds "motives" according to you, I have explained.

You just explained why your account was up there as blacklisted cos your fone went bad. How did you settle with sleekender? Was it this public? Did he pose a deaf ear to your explanation as you have obviously posed to mine? See listen I have given you a reason for my actions. If you keep bringing crap against me I will keep replying you until you realize you might just need to apply for a drama series role in real life tv not on Nairaland. I will keep replying you as long as my name is out there. I don't understand why this is so hard for you to understand!! I have even called your line to further trash this issue but you keep giving long notes on here and burning data. I still dey wait you, it's Sunday and I have time.

Culcid
Egonne1
Tabbaz
Hazzantazzan
Funlord
Wyse24
Kabonicinc
Mynd44

That the mods did not remove or take down the post about your account was it my fault??!! Why are you drawing sentiments here that you don't have any as friends? Who's fault is it?!!

The reason we post scam issues here on NL is to ensure others don't fall victim. It's for this same reason it is advised to look up details of monikers before dealing with them. I looked you up and found this, how is it my fault?! I won't go further to issue any apology to you even when your name is cleared because I followed ethics of this platform.

More correctly! You shld even be blamed for not clearing your name when the incident happened. Had I seen a series of explanation in response to sleekenders accusation from you, I would have gone forward with the deal.

I didn't call you out, I wanted to further confirm from sleekender, habeeb246 and okwaifugo before doing so. It's still Sunday.

culcid
Egonne1
Hazzantazzan
Funlord
Tabbaz
Kabonicinc
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by silaxx(m): 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
$308 paypal fund available 320/$ fnf
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
sleekender:
Yes....i was able to retrieve my money from oxsam88, but only after i had approached GT Bank & my bank to freeze his account.

He did refund me back my money. I haven't had any more dealings with him after that.

Cc: tooltip

This part is interesting. So if you did not take this action what may have happened? Hmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ifechukwudesim(m): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
$1000 eBay checkout needed

Whatsapp contact on signature

Come with escrow if we haven’t dealt before.

Happy weekend all!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
¤ We Buy PAYONEER & SKRILL from $50 to $35,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::
::: (We Buy in DOLLARS $, POUNDS £ & EUROS €) :::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$35,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Do you Trade with CHINA, U.K, USA, Malaysia, Indonesia or Hong Kong etc ?
***Are you into Betting, FIVERR, UPWORK & Freelancer (via Payoneer), FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by smickjay: 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
$50 paypal fund available can send as fnf.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kemijohnson(m): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
This is an action film grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by silaxx(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
silaxx:
$308 paypal fund available 320/$ fnf
sold to zdoh

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AUTOCHECKN: 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
I need fiver,Upwork,freelance,gotranscript withdrawals to buy.Contact me if you have for sale.If you are a reseller also contact me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
this thread na season film, episodes no dey stop or end . grin
kemijohnson:
This is an action film grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by haywhy59(m): 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
15$ iTunes card needed,, 08164369443
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by benueguy(m): 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
119 paypal funds for sale. Quote me with your rate and phone number. Cc: zdoh etc

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by victorogundepo0(m): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
IamJix:
Who knows the person that can get me a verified PayPal that can receive funds?

Message me on whatsapp, I will teach you for free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EmzyEno: 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
90$ PayPal funds available for sale at good rates
90$ PayPal funds available for sale at good rates
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eliteweb(m): 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
onatisi:
this thread na season film, episodes no dey stop or end . grin

Chief Chief......

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
500 ppaypal fnf needed asap
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
100$ amazon GC with cash receipts needed urgently !!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by VeeInsider: 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
danberg:

Paypal transaction bro.
His number is: +2348087820904
Waiting for more info
Thanks

Y'all should do background checks first before doing business with anybody on here... The beatzone we all know is a guy who's a freelancer and he helped a lot of people here on NL get into the world of freelancing. BUT THERE IS A SCAMMER HERE CLAIMING HE'S BEATZONE.

This was reported by @finest4luv1

Scam alert!!
Please guys run away from this guy with 08087820904
With account number
Enoch Daluk F
Diamond bank
He nearly scammed me yesterday,he told me that he's beatzone on nairaland but after running underground check on him I found out hes a die hard scammer.please before you transact with anyone here run a check on the person.for safe transactions use escrow here I can vouch for pexbank as a good escrow to use or you use funlord etc though this guy didn't succeed in scamming me am on his trail ..he have already blocked me on whatsapp.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Money2000: 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
$150 PayPal funds available at Sunday rate!

Family and friends
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by selfmadeboss: 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
anyone here have an idea of how to create new usa paypal? each time i created one, they asked for ssn and ids. they never did this before.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EmzyEno: 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
175$ PayPal funds available at good rates
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oxsam88(m): 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
funlord:

Cc: tooltip

This part is interesting. So if you did not take this action what may have happened? Hmmm

Exactly what we are saying. WHAT IF? What is he did not freeze my account? Will he get his money back?
WHAT IF I did not contact PayPal? Will he pay me after shipping and he receive his item? It’s all about motive.

Secondly, he gor his money back not because my account was frozen? He got his money because I wrote the bank to return his funds. I offered to send his bitcoin then but I was advised against that since bitcoin cannot be traced but refund can. I have people on here that witnessed the situation to make sure everything was settled.

If you are a renowned trader, transacting everyday, there will be issues and challenges and that does not make him a scammer but it just have to be addressed.

Tell me anyone here who never had issues with client one time before. Even you?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6570) (6571) (6572) (6573) (6574) (6575) (6576) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.