Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5132771 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6835) (6836) (6837) (6838) (6839) (6840) (6841) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
¤ We Buy PAYONEER & SKRILL from $50 to $55,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::
::: (We Buy in DOLLARS $, POUNDS £ & EUROS €) :::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$55,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $1000+, Available!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Bring only CLEAN Funds!

**Do you Trade with CHINA, U.K, USA, Malaysia, Indonesia or Hong Kong etc ?
**Are you into Betting, FIVERR, UPWORK & Freelancer (via Payoneer), FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely.

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call
and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Amakah1(f): 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
funlord:

That number is an old number on the list. Post the bank details they wanted you to pay into

Wema Bank
Eric Ejovwo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Amakah1(f): 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ibraheem009:

Stress me me?
He knows the kind of people he can stress.
If he tried such with me, I would c.a.s.t.r.a.t.e him.

Lwkmd
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
Hope you didn't get scammed because I am the original bookiemart and I haven't done escrow this year. I was never on that group and those aren't my account details.

Everyone needs to be careful to avoid getting scam.

theowalco:
Thanks to @Funlord
I almost got scammed by this real idiot scammer

He said his name is TDonald with this number

He brought a false escrow named Bookiemart who is also a scammer clamming her details are 2009418484
Zenith bank
Mercy .B. Udeagu.
Phone number 09064316457

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by babinmma(f): 3:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
chukel:
rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zanekhali: 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
dominique:

Thanks, I'll be doing more of that henceforth

I have a case to present to you. 2days ago, a guy with the moniker Finest4luv1 asked for vouch to deal with someone, so I replied that he should use escrow before we hear another story this election weekend. He now later mentioned me that he as scammed by the person he was asking for vouch for, which means he didn't listen to my warning of using escrow and decided to send first. I don't know if FUNLORD misunderstood his mention at first and he quickly tagged me a scammer as though i was the one that traded with the guy. I woke up yesterday morning only to see that my details were online here and my account has been banned. My moniker is Lewise9. I'm using this moniker to narrate my story because i can't post with my own moniker due to the ban. This moniker actually belongs to my wife and she has not used it since i opened it for her.
I contacted FUNLORD and Finest4luv1 about the issue and Finest4luv1 for love explained that he did not called me a scammer, he only mentioned me about the scam case becos i was the one that told him to use escrow but he didn't listen and he ended up been scammed. After he has cleared my name, i went further to chat with FUNLORD to also explain everything and instead of him to act matured and look into it, he started insulting me and threatening me as though i did something wrong. I refused to insult him back, instead i gave him facts of the whole thing and ask him to show me prove of any allegations towards me. He immediately blocked me on Whatsapp cos he had no prove and he felt since my account has been locked, there was nothing i could do.
My main concern is here is actually FUNLORD is trying his best in fighting scam here but you don't use corruption to fight corruption, if not, your work here will be in Vain. @ Dominique, i want you to look into the matter and if you find me guilty, kindly leave my account banned forever but if you believe me, the. Kindly unban my moniker (Lewise9).
I will be dropping all the screenshot here now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by originals1(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
$30 Paypal available -- 320/$
Escrow is involve.
WhatsApp: https:///2349036649602
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zanekhali: 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
FUNLORD, you don't have to act dubious when fighting corruption becos there is no difference between the scammer and you if you can do such a tin.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zanekhali: 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
Screenshot below

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Alienwarfare: 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
$100 PayPal funds available for sale

- Escrow will be used

https:///2349067061091
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zanekhali: 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
More screenshots

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
Zanekhali:

[s]
I have a case to present to you. 2days ago, a guy with the moniker Finest4luv1 asked for vouch to deal with someone, so I replied that he should use escrow before we hear another story this election weekend. He now later mentioned me that he as scammed by the person he was asking for vouch for, which means he didn't listen to my warning of using escrow and decided to send first. I don't know if FUNLORD misunderstood his mention at first and he quickly tagged me a scammer as though i was the one that traded with the guy. I woke up yesterday morning only to see that my details were online here and my account has been banned. My moniker is Lewise9. I'm using this moniker to narrate my story because i can't post with my own moniker due to the ban. This moniker actually belongs to my wife and she has not used it since i opened it for her.
I contacted FUNLORD and Finest4luv1 about the issue and Finest4luv1 for love explained that he did not called me a scammer, he only mentioned me about the scam case becos i was the one that told him to use escrow but he didn't listen and he ended up been scammed. After he has cleared my name, i went further to chat with FUNLORD to also explain everything and instead of him to act matured and look into it, he started insulting me and threatening me as though i did something wrong. I refused to insult him back, instead i gave him facts of the whole thing and ask him to show me prove of any allegations towards me. He immediately blocked me on Whatsapp cos he had no prove and he felt since my account has been locked, there was nothing i could do.
My main concern is here is actually FUNLORD is trying his best in fighting scam here but you don't use corruption to fight corruption, if not, your work here will be in Vain. @ Dominique, i want you to look into the matter and if you find me guilty, kindly leave my account banned forever but if you believe me, the. Kindly unban my moniker (Lewise9).
I will be dropping all the screenshot here now
[/s]

Lewis9

You have countless reports of you trying to get people to send first to you or blocking them after they suggest me as an escrow. Even though you have never sold or bought anything on this thread with your january 2019 account.

Oga you are a scam artist and the earlier you are dealt with the better. If in doubt name one thing you want to sell or buy now and let them escrow you.
trade openly and let us see.

Dominique

Ban this criminal. EOD
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zanekhali: 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
@Dominique, kindly do the needful and see to this issue. An upright man should be able to fight corruption the right way not in a bias way and end up missing his Power here.
@Funlord, I'm calling you out now to prove me wrong and show me screenshot of who i have scammed and when the person made a complain and also why my account wasn't banned wen i scaed the imaginary person. Being good is not about fighting corruption but by doing it the right way like an upright and matured person. I hope you won't continue with your insults here instead of dropping facts like an a matured person becos i have told u yesterday that no matter the names and insult u give to me, i will be the bigger man here by not instulting you back, instead, i will rather drop facts and let the matured people here decide this case.
I rest my case
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
If you'll buy $125 Skrill funds at #345/$, just come to my whatsapp and pack all.
I need the money for something else.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zanekhali: 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
funlord:
[/s]

Lewis9

You have countless reports of you trying to get people to send first to you or blocking them after they suggest me as an escrow. Even though you have never sold or bought anything on this thread with your january 2019 account.

Oga you are a scam artist and the earlier you are dealt with the better. If in doubt name one thing you want to sell or buy now and let them escrow you.
trade openly and let us see.

Dominique

Ban this criminal. EOD
Wrong again. I have never blocked anybody that suggested you as escrow. Like i have said, show us prove and stop the lying. Try for once in your life to be straightforward. It won't cost you anything.
Show prove or keep mute....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
Zanekhali:
FUNLORD, you don't have to act dubious when fighting corruption becos there is no difference between the scammer and you if you can do such a tin.

Name what you want to trade in or sell and come and buy. I will even help you get sellers or buyers....i am sure it is because I have produced your gtb details that you were hiding that is why you are here forming mandela.

Dominique

Dont allow this guy fool you with these theatrics....there is a reason he was flagged earlier on......
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chukel(m): 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
Alienwarfare:
$100 PayPal funds available for sale

- Escrow will be used

https:///2349067061091
I will take it @300/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zanekhali: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
If i have blocked anyone that requesting you for escrow, i guess the person told u and you would have come here immediately to say that here because i know you will never keep shut about such a thing. Why was i still free until Finest4luv1 mentioned me innocently yesterday. You picked the wrong moment to show your bias mind towards me. Thank God Finest4luv1 cleared my name and the screenshot is above for everyone to see. So if I'm wrong or i truly have any allegations towards anyone, kindly call that person to upload prove here or u can also show us prove
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zanekhali: 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
funlord:

Name what you want to trade in or sell and come and buy. I will even help you get sellers or buyers....i am sure it is because I have produced your gtb details that you were hiding that is why you are here forming mandela.

Dominique

Dont allow this guy fool you with these theatrics....there is a reason he was flagged earlier on......

Its obvious I havr proved u wrong here again just like i did on WhatsApp. U claim there is a reason i was banned, no need for long talk just produce the reason and show us prove. If u can't, then it's obvious you are truly corrupt and you are using corrupt ways to fight crime which is a big problem because so many will be robbed of justice with this your bad method. Even a criminal is still innocent unto proven otherwise in the court of law after proves have been presented. We always say our leaders and Nigeria is currupt but we can't be like the civilize world if we all continue to use curroption to tackle evil
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
Zanekhali:

Wrong again. I have never blocked anybody that suggested you as escrow. Like i have said, show us prove and stop the lying. Try for once in your life to be straightforward. It won't cost you anything.
Show prove or keep mute....

Is this your email or not?

rogerwebb739@yahoo.com

Did you or did you not tell a Trader here with this number 08135700209 to deal with you without escrow since you did not know any funlord?

Choose your answers wisely because the trader is coming..... grin

Dominique

Take note oh
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zanekhali: 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
I AM 100% INNOCENT AND IF THE MOD CAN LOOK INTO MY COMPLAINS AND CHECK ALL MY SCREENSHOT PROVE, THEN ITS LEFT FOR THE MOD TO DECIDE AND IF THIS MONIKER I'M USING TO COMPLAIN END UP BEEN BANNED, THEN I LEAVE JUSTICE TO GOD. BUT I WANT THE WORLD TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON. FUNLORD IS ACTUALLY FIGHTING THE BAD GUYS HERE BUT IF HE DECIDES TO USE ILLEGAL WAYS AND BIAS MIND TO DO THAT AND FAVOR WHO HE LIKES, THEN WHATEVER CORRUPTION HE IS FIGHTING IS IN VEIN BECOS HIS METHOD THAT ENDS UP TAGGING SOME INNOCENT FEW IS THE REASON WHY HIS ANTICS WONT LAST.
NAIRALAND IS A BIG PLACE AND ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE READING THIS. GOOD NAME IS BETTER THAN GOLD. SO DO THE RIGHT THING FOR ONCE @ FUNLORD AND LET YOUR GOOD DEEDS SPEAK FOR YOU.
DONT FORGET SOME SMART PEOPLE HERE ARE READING THIS AND TRUST ME IT WONT SPEAK WELL FOR YOU IN THE LONG RUN. I WONT SAY ANYTHING HERE AGAIN. I AWAIT THE MOD TO DECIDE.
THE WORD IS WATCHING ...
GOODBYE

CC: DOMINIQUE
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
Zanekhali:

Its obvious I havr proved u wrong here again just like i did on WhatsApp. U claim there is a reason i was banned, no need for long talk just produce the reason and show us prove. If u can't, then it's obvious you are truly corrupt and you are using corrupt ways to fight crime which is a big problem because so many will be robbed of justice with this your bad method. Even a criminal is still innocent unto proven otherwise in the court of law after proves have been presented. We always say our leaders and Nigeria is currupt but we can't be like the civilize world if we all continue to use curroption to tackle evil

You are avoiding the challenge put to you as well as the questions about your email?

1 young man trade with anyone here

2 did you or did you not want to go escrowless after claiming you did not know me or other escrows even after you only joined NL last month? What spirit made you think the man would send paypal to you when you have been a trader for one week with nothing sold or bought?

Dominique
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
Zanekhali:
I AM 100% INNOCENT AND IF THE MOD CAN LOOK INTO MY COMPLAINS AND CHECK ALL MY SCREENSHOT PROVE, THEN ITS LEFT FOR THE MOD TO DECIDE AND IF THIS MONIKER I'M USING TO COMPLAIN END UP BEEN BANNED, THEN I LEAVE JUSTICE TO GOD. BUT I WANT THE WORLD TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON. FUNLORD IS ACTUALLY FIGHTING THE BAD GUYS HERE BUT IF HE DECIDES TO USE ILLEGAL WAYS AND BIAS MIND TO DO THAT AND FAVOR WHO HE LIKES, THEN WHATEVER CORRUPTION HE IS FIGHTING IS IN VEIN BECOS HIS METHOD THAT ENDS UP TAGGING SOME INNOCENT FEW IS THE REASON WHY HIS ANTICS WONT LAST.
NAIRALAND IS A BIG PLACE AND ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE READING THIS. GOOD NAME IS BETTER THAN GOLD. SO DO THE RIGHT THING FOR ONCE @ FUNLORD AND LET YOUR GOOD DEEDS SPEAK FOR YOU.
DONT FORGET SOME SMART PEOPLE HERE ARE READING THIS AND TRUST ME IT WONT SPEAK WELL FOR YOU IN THE LONG RUN. I WONT SAY ANYTHING HERE AGAIN. I AWAIT THE MOD TO DECIDE.
THE WORD IS WATCHING ...
GOODBYE

CC: DOMINIQUE

Goodbye? grin

So when faced with a challenge and your details it has become a goodbye affair! Lmao
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zanekhali: 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
funlord:

rogerwebb739@yahoo.com

Did you or did you not tell a Trader here with this number 08135700209 to deal with you without escrow since you did not know any funlord?

Dominique

Take note oh

Thank God you are now embarrasing yourself here and at the same time working with scammers.
First of all, mention the moniker of the person with that number so that everyone will check it out and laugh at u. I have said it that you have started using corrupt ways to fight this crime. I have nothing against you, i only have a problem with your ways and the length you will go just to make people feel you are truly fighting crime the right way.
Secondly i did not tell any trader that I DONT KNOW YOU. So kindly show us screenshot of that particular statement
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
Zanekhali:

[s]Thank God you are now embarrasing yourself here and at the same time working with scammers.
First of all, mention the moniker of the person with that number so that everyone will check it out and laugh at u. I have said it that you have started using corrupt ways to fight this crime. I have nothing against you, i only have a problem with your ways and the length you will go just to make people feel you are truly fighting crime the right way.
Secondly i did not tell any trader that I DONT KNOW YOU. So kindly show us screenshot of that particular statement[/s]

How did I get your paypal email and your account details?

Dominique

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zanekhali: 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
funlord:

You are avoiding the challenge put to you as well as the questions about your email?

1 young man trade with anyone here

2 did you or did you not want to go escrowless after claiming you did not know me or other escrows even after you only joined NL last month? What spirit made you think the man would send paypal to you when you have been a trader for one week with nothing sold or bought?

Dominique

Don't worry, wen i need fund, i will trade because u won't intimidate me to trade wen i don't need the fund just to prove myself. I came here today to show the world the kind of person u are. The day u tagged me a scammer, i wasn't even online for 2 days and I told u yesterday that i have not chatted with anyone for the past 48hours. I wasn't online cos I had other important tins to attend to. But you craftily used that guys mention to tag me even wen I wasn't even online after i told him to use escrow. It shows u we're lurking at the corner waiting for an opportunity to get rid of me just becos of your bias nature towards me for no reason.
SMH.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EmzyEno: 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
funlord:

rogerwebb739@yahoo.com

Dominique

Take note oh

Yes that’s correct
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EmzyEno: 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
Zanekhali:

Thank God you are now embarrasing yourself here and at the same time working with scammers.
Secondly i did not tell any trader that I DONT KNOW YOU. So kindly show us screenshot of that particular statement

Oh yes of course you did ....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zanekhali: 4:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
funlord:

How did I get your paypal email and your account details?

Dominique

Becos you always use illegal ways to achieve your aim.
I told u to say the name of that moniker that you dropped his number and expose yourself finally so that the world will believe me that u are now using scammers to achieve your aim which is one of the corrupt ways u are using to fight your so called crime.
The guy with that number that u posted did not ever tell me he wanted to use you as escrow. He called a lady i did not know and i told him i don't know her. I wanted him to bring someone else that is popular here but he decided to send first but at the end, his account was not able to send. This is the same guy that gave me his account email and password for me to check the account and at the end we departed without any issue. And we both hope to trade someday. But becos u want to present a scammer everyday here, u collected my informations from him and twisted the whole thing and also claimed he mentioned u as escrow and i refused u.
Oga i will post screenshot of what i just said . U can as well prove me wrong with your own prove
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zanekhali: 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
Screenshot
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zanekhali: 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
Screenshot below

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
EmzyEno:

Yes that’s correct

Zanekhali

Dominique

I rest my case. Anyone that wants to donate to his hennesy and SK charity can go ahead

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6835) (6836) (6837) (6838) (6839) (6840) (6841) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.