Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5129139 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6854) (6855) (6856) (6857) (6858) (6859) (6860) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by donshady(m): 9:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
4*100 Amazon Cash receipt Available. Check my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EmzyEno: 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2019
246$ PayPal funds for sale
246$ PayPal funds for sale legit and clean
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2019
¤ We Buy PAYONEER & SKRILL from $50 to $55,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::
::: (We Buy in DOLLARS $, POUNDS £ & EUROS €) :::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$55,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $1000+, Available!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

**( PerfectMoney Available ).

***Bring only CLEAN Funds!

**Do you Trade with CHINA, U.K, USA, Malaysia, Indonesia or Hong Kong etc ?
**Are you into Betting, FIVERR, UPWORK & Freelancer (via Payoneer), FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely.

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call
and Signature below:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
Buying Payoneer

Upwork/Fiverr withdrawal needed to payoneer

With swift cash out

All quantities

Rate is nice

Call or WhatsApp me below let's deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
funlord:

He declined using me as the escrow when he found out it was me! Ask him or the lady he contacted to post the screen shots because I left the group. He claimed it was a set up when he contacted Jenid by himself?

And So you are going to overlook where he lied to her that he had done transactions in a bid to achieve what exactly? I asked you the other day if you were willing to send him to any of your friends to send first to him and you went silent? Now the escrow's he wanted are online but the deal is now off? Anyway you are the mod....kindly unban him and kindly send some deals his way. He is a deacon as I found out recently.....let this post be a testament

I didn't see that part in the screenshots. His accuser Marieso should give us details on where where he declined escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JerryGent1983: 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2019
Please fellows greetings to you all abeg oo how can one start this exchange business I just need a tangible response thanks to you all!!! Greetings to everyone once again
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2019
dominique:

I didn't see that part in the screenshots. His accuser Marieso should give us details on where where he declined escrow

His accuser is not mariesio...the girl he lied to about his transaction history because he saw she was a new moniker is called Jenid that is her profile below. You can ask her about the entire episode and ask her why she sought me out even though he contacted her on his own. He said he will use mariesio after refusing to use me in the group etc....but ever since his lies came to light his deal with jenid has suddenly vanished into thin air. He has not contacted anyone else? Not surprising anyway!

You have given him leeway and you have avoided questioning him on all the valid bold points I have made since day one so I hope he can always use you as escrow when next he wants to trade like he has always traded with his old moniker according to him and him alone. Goodnight.

https://www.nairaland.com/jenid

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by victorogundepo0(m): 11:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
Bring your bulk giftcards for night trade
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ayokunle4291: 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
EmzyEno:
246$ PayPal funds for sale
246$ PayPal funds for sale legit and clean
Still available?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 11:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
5500 amazon gift card available with cash receipt

500*11

Whatsapp : 09061251581

End user only!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by donshady(m): 11:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
500*4 Amazon gift card available. Check my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zanekhali: 12:17am On Mar 15, 2019
funlord:
[/s]

1; You can't answer who you have had any transaction with?

2 who wants to escrow your broke ass deals? You contacted a lady and as soon as she smelt a rat she sought me out?

3: Now all the escrow's you wanted are here but suddenly your perfect money is missing? Why not contact her to trade with her again?

Keep fooling yourself that you are one mandela being persecuted....keep dreaming as if anyone takes you seriously here. Dominique is being lenient with you due to all your tears...Everyone here knows who you are that is why you can't advertise in the open...that is why you contact new traders silently and hope to convince them to send first...but let me promise you one thing the day you finally steal from one of them I will support their efforts to end you...Now get lost!

E pain am. Jobless Agbaya
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Barlowskillz(m): 12:24am On Mar 15, 2019
yesloaded:
you need to check yourself ok! my number is on & I had chats with lots of people today! The same whatsapp number is what I use to recieve calls. If my whatsapp is not going(which is false), you can alwayz call me. Post your phone number here & let me call you! My number is still 08137750741, its always online for calls & whatsapp! quote me with your phone number & you will get call from me immediately.

yesloaded:

You don do wetin?

My number is always on even during the night although my whatsapp could be off but you can call same number 24hours

I wonder if you are ok. Same way you asked if I’m willing to pay shipping twice just for you to send my item after I said yes you still went ahead and rant like who is not ok.

See ss As na only you dey use whatsapp nah..

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by victorogundepo0(m): 12:34am On Mar 15, 2019
Available to take your Giftcards order
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 1:27am On Mar 15, 2019
Nawa o.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 15, 2019
hammedkola:

How do I contact you?

drop your number, I'll call you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by donshady(m): 2:36am On Mar 15, 2019
donshady:
500*4 Amazon gift card available. Check my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by muyex1(m): 2:56am On Mar 15, 2019
I AM ONLINE TAKING YOUR CARDS

Amazon needed... (Any receipt)

Sephora needed

Nordstrom needed

Steam needed

Google play needed

Apple store needed

ITunes (EURO) needed.......rate is high

https:///2348035974383
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EmzyEno: 3:13am On Mar 15, 2019
245$ PayPal funds for sale
300$ PayPal funds for sale
145$ PayPal funds for sale at good rates
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 5:14am On Mar 15, 2019
crestweon:

Quick and swift dealer! Thanks

You are welcome boss.
My transaction is always fast and my payment is always instant.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 5:15am On Mar 15, 2019
Morning!!!

Now available to buy all your btc at market rate.

$101,240 btc needed today...

Always buying from all wallets

Buying in both bulk and bits......

Buying as low as less than $50 at a time...

And buying any bulk at any time....

No amount is too small......

Payment is instant as always....

NOTE THAT MY ONE AND ONLY MONIKER IS ibraheem009

WhatsApp my one and only number 07063611172 for deals.........
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 6:20am On Mar 15, 2019
dominique:

I didn't see this on time bc you spelt my moniker wrong . I wasn't his accuser .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by donshady(m): 6:24am On Mar 15, 2019
500*4 Amazon gift card available. Cash receipt . Check my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by josh25(m): 6:28am On Mar 15, 2019
I buy all kinds of giftcards..call or chat me up ..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by twnklshop: 6:51am On Mar 15, 2019
15,000 twnkls of Rainbow Currency are available for sale at $0.014 per twnkl, you can pay in naira and receive your twnkls in your pernum wallet immediately.

Anyone who wants to buy Rainbow Currency should send a Whatsapp message to 08129078182 or call 08039442732.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 9jayes: 7:02am On Mar 15, 2019
entrstephen:
$300 GnS PayPal available $500 FnF PayPal available 100% Clean Funds. Preferably Sending to USA business account 100% Legit Funds.. No Chargeback.
RATE: @N300/$
WhatsApp: 09083316128
Come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 7:02am On Mar 15, 2019

Mo is still here BUYING all sizes of BITCOIN...

Bulk, Mini, Bits, Midi, bring ALL....

, ALL wallets welcome...

No Limit..Any amount..$1, $100, $100,000k ? Bring ALL

Naira always AVAILABLE..

ESCROW allowed.........

Mo-Ex of all trades... smiley

https:///2347039766643

Come one come ALL...... More BTC still needed........
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 9jayes: 7:03am On Mar 15, 2019
EmzyEno:
245$ PayPal funds for sale 300$ PayPal funds for sale 145$ PayPal funds for sale at good rates
Come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EmzyEno: 7:14am On Mar 15, 2019
Ayokunle4291:

Still available?

Yes
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EmzyEno: 7:14am On Mar 15, 2019
9jayes:

Come

Alright click on my signature let’s chat
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 9jayes: 7:19am On Mar 15, 2019
funlord:

He declined using me as the escrow when he found out it was me! Ask him or the lady he contacted to post the screen shots because I left the group. He claimed it was a set up when he contacted Jenid by himself?

And So you are going to overlook where he lied to her that he had done transactions in a bid to achieve what exactly? I asked you the other day if you were willing to send him to any of your friends to send first to him and you went silent? Now the escrow's he wanted are online but the deal is now off? Anyway you are the mod....kindly unban him and kindly send some deals his way. He is a deacon as I found out recently.....let this post be a testament

Add me to your escrow group

(1) (2) (3) ... (6854) (6855) (6856) (6857) (6858) (6859) (6860) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.