Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,782 members, 7,798,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (7061) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5117031 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7058) (7059) (7060) (7061) (7062) (7063) (7064) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 4:08pm On May 07, 2019
HazzanTazzan:
Who buys and ships from 1688 in here
Come to my office

I buy & ship
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 4:35pm On May 07, 2019
$450 FnF PayPal Funds urgently needed to a USA PayPal Account...

Payment is ready...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SilentVboy: 4:38pm On May 07, 2019
kutifunds:

Seen.
Hi bro, have u finally made the withdrawal from the limited paypal acts?

If no, then let me know. If yes, good.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 4:42pm On May 07, 2019
Omnig:
PayPal fund needed. Any quantity is welcome. Whatsapp link below

https:///2349013963917

So all of a sudden you have remembered the road to his what's app number today? And stop replying me on a dead thread. Come here and defend yourself before your peers.

Cc: dprinz99

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 4:48pm On May 07, 2019
Lamabel:
This same Peter guy just scammed me too now. I should have done my research before. I am just seeing all of this now. ���
Thought aboki killed him?
Where's that bitch ass nigga that's always fronting anyhow. Smh
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamb: 4:48pm On May 07, 2019
1100 gns paypal available for sale

https:///2348095451718
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dprinz99(m): 4:50pm On May 07, 2019
funlord:

Dominique

Mynd44

Kindly ensure this account is banned for the meantime. There is a suspected scam case currently involving him. The victim is bringing the evidence shortly. Even looking at the account history reveals a lot

Cc:

Dprinz99

Macfortune

The guy dubbed me of 11000
I sent the money to him since last month.
30th of April
He told me he hasn't seen the money that I should wait.
I waited for about 48hours.
They after,he liked that hos account manager said I'll get back the funds by yesterday.
That yesterday,I was at the bank,first Bank which happens to be where he banks too and I also transfered the monue from my first bank account.
A check was ran on both accounts,the costumer service care told me that he has long received and withdrawn the money.

I talked to him again,he denied.
I told him to send his account statement,till now,he hadn't replied me.
He's just a cheap thief atht won't go far

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 4:57pm On May 07, 2019
dprinz99:

30th of April
They after,he liked that hos account manager said I'll get back the funds by yesterday.
That yesterday,I was at the bank,first Bank which happens to be where he banks too and I also transfered the monue from my first bank account.
A check was ran on both accounts,the costumer service care told me that he has long received and withdrawn the money.

Dominique

Tabbaz

Victim has spoken
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dprinz99(m): 5:01pm On May 07, 2019
Omnig
The cheap thief
Post your account statement here.
You bastard.
Post your statement here let's see.
You claim not to have received the money.
You think you're smart.
Wait until your BVN is blacklisted

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SaintUlot: 5:21pm On May 07, 2019
Amazon Giftcards with cash receipt needed @ dope rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dcolumbus001: 5:25pm On May 07, 2019
All I have been seeing here is this guy scam me and this guy duped me.. it's actually the fault of the guys here

I list of trusted buyers and and sellers should be made.. to avoid all the the long talk..
Wanted to buy Skrill here but as it stands I better save my penny
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cybertek(m): 5:29pm On May 07, 2019
dcolumbus001:
All I have been seeing here is this guy scam me and this guy duped me.. it's actually the fault of the guys here

I list of trusted buyers and and sellers should be made.. to avoid all the the long talk..
Wanted to buy Skrill here but as it stands I better save my penny
Trusted list is available already use them as escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dcolumbus001: 5:31pm On May 07, 2019
cybertek:

Trusted list is available already use them as escrow
I will appreciate if the list is posted
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 5:32pm On May 07, 2019
It's quite unfortunate and disappointing that this is happening, I hope it is sorted out asap...
dprinz99:

30th of April

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Oluwolex2000(m): 5:36pm On May 07, 2019
Macfortune:
$450 FnF PayPal Funds urgently needed to a USA PayPal Account...

Payment is ready...

$75 PayPal available.

Whatsapp 08104039504
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 5:37pm On May 07, 2019
$80 Payoneer Available and Neteller Available! Any Meaningful amount of PerfecMoney Needed. Contact DoyenExchange. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 5:37pm On May 07, 2019
Good day Bosses!

¤ We Buy SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER from $50 to $55,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::
::: (We Buy in DOLLARS $, POUNDS £ & EUROS €) :::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$55,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $1000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

*** Verified Skrill/Neteller Accounts for Sale!
*** Verified Skrill/Neteller Accounts Needed.
*** Verified Payoneer Account for Sale!

***Bring only CLEAN Funds!

**Do you Trade with CHINA, U.K, USA, Malaysia, Indonesia or Hong Kong etc ?
**Are you into Betting, FIVERR, UPWORK & Freelancer (via Payoneer), FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely.

Kindly contact Us. See our WhatsApp/Call
and Signature for contact below:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 5:38pm On May 07, 2019
dprinz99:

30th of April

Post evidence of this pls
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by silaxx(m): 5:39pm On May 07, 2019
$270 fnf PayPal needed urgently
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by coinbrood: 5:44pm On May 07, 2019
Oluwolex2000:

$75 PayPal available.

Whatsapp 08104039504
Let us buy all
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 6:02pm On May 07, 2019
I'm buying..._

*Bitcoins*
*Skrills*
*Payoneer*
*iTunes Giftcards (50 &100)*
*Amazon*
*Google Play Giftcards*
*Steam Wallet*
*Sephora*
*Nordstrom*
*Gamestop*
*Clean Paypal*

Rate is good. Payment is instant.

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2348036972878 *TaiwoAdebayo*
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cybertek(m): 6:03pm On May 07, 2019
dcolumbus001:
i
I will appreciate if the list is posted
Go to business section you will see scam.... check first page
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 6:06pm On May 07, 2019
dominique:

Post evidence of this pls

Are you not seeing the evidence I posted as well as my mentions? He sent it to me via macfortune since he could not upload. Check his post history and see when he traded a little sum with the guy earlier on to gain his trust.... meanwhile have you see the other accusations linked to the scammers number
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abrahym(m): 6:19pm On May 07, 2019
I need iTunes gift card
Amazon gift card
Google play
Ebay gift card
Steam
Bitcoin

Payment is instant
Rate is up

https:///2347063429636
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oladayo63(m): 6:45pm On May 07, 2019
oladayo63:
$108 Payoneer fund is available for sale.

Contact me if you want to buy.

Available. Contact me on Whatsapp with your rate.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 6:46pm On May 07, 2019

===================================
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE
===================================

* WE ARE BUYING*

⭕ SKRILL

⭕ NETELLER

⭕ BITCOIN

⭕ PERFECT MONEY

⭕ PAYONEER FUND

* BRING ANY AMOUNT YOU HAVE.. THANKS *

=========================================
WE CREATE AND APPROVE UPWORK ACCOUNT
=========================================

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2349080994646

Our Payment is Instant & Rate is Good!!
========================================
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Yungstev007(m): 6:49pm On May 07, 2019
$200 Paypal available for sale.

https:///2348165039436
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 07, 2019
PayPal GnS Available
$126 for 325
Escrow involved
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by coinbrood: 7:50pm On May 07, 2019
Yungstev007:
$200 Paypal available for sale.

https:///2348165039436
Bring it,let me buy all
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by coinbrood: 7:50pm On May 07, 2019
Tabest12:
PayPal GnS Available
$126 for 325
Escrow involved
Bring it,let me buy all
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BLAQBOYFLY(m): 7:58pm On May 07, 2019
need $100 ebay gift card
contact sig if available

(1) (2) (3) ... (7058) (7059) (7060) (7061) (7062) (7063) (7064) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.