Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (7660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5132284 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7657) (7658) (7659) (7660) (7661) (7662) (7663) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by roblance: 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2019
webshopNG:

Good luck man.

Oshe!!!!!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bkuranga(m): 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
INSTANTCASH345:
$25 PayPal fund available for sell...Quote me and let's deal Rate @$320

Come to my Whatsapp office.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
cutedharmee:

Come WhatsApp

Lol,you have no WhatsApp contact info na meanwhile mine is there
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
We are open for business @archymacho

Buying..

Bitcoins
Skrill
Payoneer
Amazon
Google Play
Steam Wallet
Vanilla
Offgamer
Nike 200-500 denomination at 250/$

Rate is good. Payment is instant.

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS! ::
::::::::::: WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! :::::::::::

>> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PAYONEER: $$$$ - We Buy @ 340
!
>>Have Verified PAYONEER Account? We Buy!
>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!
***************** FOR SALE! ******************
>>Fully Verified Skrill Accounts: Available!
>> Fully Verified Neteller Accounts: Available
!
We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day! Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER and receive CASH INSTANTA
!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
>> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey!
** Contact/WhatsApp Us Immediately
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through :

WhatsApp/Call: https:///2349063162138
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 11:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ridwanullah1990:
Make sure you check all those account name on Nairaland .
You're funny... You were asked to post screenshots of the successful transactions you claim to have had, you came and dropped screenshots of payments made in October, do we look like kids to you? Who're you trying to be smart on? Well, I leave you to the moderators but I hope they get rid of you here b4 u strike since you have failed to prove yourself and your claims...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
$35 btc available on PX
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adeco2(m): 11:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
Dear All,

Are you in need of dollars for your medicals, travel and business transaction at affordable and reliable rate as low as 359/360 =$1.

Please don't hesitate to contact me on 0 9 0 2 2 5 8 0 3 4 1, our office is located at Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island.

Buy from us today and you won't regret doing business with us.

Please, my life depend on this. I don't want to loose my job, am on targets. I went through a lot to gain this job please and please buy from us.

God bless you.

Thank you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 14, 2019
Almighty God is our strength.
Thanks.
INSTANTCASH345:

A trusted dealer...he completed my transaction immediately. thanks.

I can now deal with you from $100 now.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by damdam995(m): 12:46am On Oct 14, 2019
Matwev:
$35 btc available on PX
no contact
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cutedharmee: 1:04am On Oct 14, 2019
InvestorO:

Lol,you have no WhatsApp contact info na meanwhile mine is there
So sorry had to remove it cause of all dis scammers here...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 1:08am On Oct 14, 2019
Tabbaz oooooh.
Pls, I need your attention oooh.
Someone has looked for someone's trouble and mine.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 3:39am On Oct 14, 2019
$900 eBay gift card needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bigcowhorn: 4:35am On Oct 14, 2019
Ridwanullah1990:
Well no problem..
Now it's between God and man.
All your endeavors, sweat and hard labour in life shall be thrown away including everything that surrounded you in your presence except If I actually did what you claimed.

grin grin grin

You be pastor now, abi? Well, let me school you a bit for free.

God and Jesus the Christ are the magic words people like you hide behind to scam people for millions. Even God present proof of his power, that He is God and lives. At no point does he leave it to another 'god and man' because both are not worth it. At no point does God curse anyone who ever asks for proof of his Identity.

IF GOD CAN SHOW PROOF WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BUT A FOUL MOUTHED SCAMMER?

I am right here waiting for another foul mouthed scammer like you parading himself as a crime buster between here and webmaster section, Tabbaz twin brother with different monikers no less. If you cannot show even 3 bits of evidence of customers satisfied by you as requested severally here by others kindly desist from parading yourself as a seasoned dealer on this thread. That is SCAM, which makes you a scammerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

cc: Dominique
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Remvibes: 4:37am On Oct 14, 2019
Good morning.
I buy bitcoin at a very good rate. Bring your bitcoin. Please be ready to use TARZAN as an escrow because this is the only escrow I trust. Text me on my WhatsApp 08113645902
My Instagram @remvibes my twitter @our269claw. Thank you.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 4:53am On Oct 14, 2019
puskin:
Tabbaz oooooh.
Pls, I need your attention oooh.
Someone has looked for someone's trouble and mine.
ayam here sir grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nsonaso(m): 4:56am On Oct 14, 2019
$1000 eBay PayPal check out needed urgently (Single Item)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 4:58am On Oct 14, 2019
modath:
*SCAM ALERT*

https://www.nairaland.com/habeeb246

Araba Habeeb Abiola access bank 0738975140

w w w. naijaloaded . com. ng / exchange

Habeeb246 , on Friday 11th of Oct brought me some Apple Gift Cards 500*2, he gave them to me earlier in the day at around 11pm & as it is with Apple & other store cards , they are to be redeemed/traded in the evening (American business hours) ... He came later in the evening & the cards weren't used & being that I've known him for a bit of time I gave him benefit of doubt & told him I'm paying but the cards still have balance & he should still maintain status which he agreed to ....

Only to get it redeemed about 2hrs later & balance already depleted... The phone number I trade with him on offline as well (still offline till now) being that I know he runs a bootleg exchange services,

I went there to check the contact info & found him on a new WhatsApp & found him there... He then sent me a WhatsApp shot that he paid the sender immediately (despite me telling him card not yet used)!& then promptly told sender that card is still intact....

Got mediator to settle it & I proposed a 50/50 ratio to bear the loss & we chuck it up to lesson learnt & move on but he told me [his girlfriend said he should not bear any loss and he has promised her he would obey her dictates.....

We've tried all peaceful & amicable routes, even insulted all the mediators that spoke with him..... He told me he traded the first 500*1 on paxful.com but I've not insinuated that he sly/ripped the cards & traded them thereafter & that's why the main one he traded with me has been offline....

All I've asked for is 50% & we call it even...

Cc ; Puskin , Dominique, Mynd44 , Tabbaz , Fynestboi

well noted
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 14, 2019
Please check my past post ....even the one my customers uploaded last night and the one I personally uploaded here..Or what have I done to you to deserve this abashment ?
You're only ranting... customers are coming in and been paid.
Competition Threat !!!!! Na you go carry last.
I CHALLENGED YOU...BRING ONE VICTIM WHOM HAVE CHEATED ??
Bigcowhorn:

Scammerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Please, feel free to put my accusation to shame with screenshots of your past deals in which there are many satisfied customers as you claim.

You can download screenshot software for free via this link if that's you problem.... https://app.prntscr.com/en/index.html
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bigcowhorn: 6:32am On Oct 14, 2019
Ridwanullah1990:
Almighty God is our strength.
Thanks.

It's a good thing God does not do anything that comes out of your mouth else the world would be in chaos. You curse Mr. A and Mr. C then bless Mr. K for pensioning your business. That guy is a two bit blogger with just $25... the perfect set up guy!. You are waiting for a big score abi?

Ridwanullah1990:
Please check my past post ....even the one my customers uploaded last night and the one I personally uploaded here..Or what have I done to you to deserve this abashment ?
You're only ranting... customers are coming in and been paid.
Competition Threat !!!!! Na you go carry last.
I CHALLENGED YOU...BRING ONE VICTIM WHOM HAVE CHEATED ??

All I need do is sit tight, your victims will appear in due time. No need for me to dig anything.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 6:32am On Oct 14, 2019
Ridwanullah1990:
Well no problem..
Now it's between God and man.
All your endeavors, sweat and hard labour in life shall be thrown away including everything that surrounded you in your presence except If I actually did what you claimed.
STFU already. I hate when you people use the name of God to play the victim.
Disgusting
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 14, 2019
roblance:

Oshe!!!!!!!
Quick question,(out of curiousity) have you found anyone that can verify USA paypal SSN on here.

That PayPal for sale is SSN Verified fam.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ademolavips(m): 6:48am On Oct 14, 2019
ademolavips:
45$ available fnf to Africa PayPal account

Gns to other country

310/$ last

Bring popular escrow come

Sold to lorellxchange

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 6:48am On Oct 14, 2019
Ridwanullah1990:
Contact shilexFunds today for your tolerable and secured exchange services.
We deal only on PayPal Funds.
Whatsapp
https:///2348117888228
Customer Care : 08135251674

@dominique this is a bomb on a countdown timer.
I'm speaking on behalf of new traders here cos as for me, I'm not perturbed. Even if he contacts me for trade, I won't reply.
I can smell the con from miles away. Using the name of God for deception.
A bunch of unknown accounts vouched for him and it doesn't seem fishy to you?
Remember Cuizy, this is the revised edition.
Don't act now. Continue eating your popcorn. Just continue
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ThePianoGuy: 7:01am On Oct 14, 2019
bjstardom:

Did anybody contact you using my name? I am not an exchanger, don't let anybody use my name to scam you o! Someone was even accusing me in one thread on what I know nothing about.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ThePianoGuy: 7:03am On Oct 14, 2019
Too many scammers on nairaland... peeps be careful, someone try to scam me but am too smart for him ��

(1) (2) (3) ... (7657) (7658) (7659) (7660) (7661) (7662) (7663) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.