Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,144 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (7750) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5122207 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7747) (7748) (7749) (7750) (7751) (7752) (7753) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:23am On Nov 18, 2019
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS! ::
::::::::::: WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! :::::::::::

>> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PAYONEER: $$$$ - We Buy @ 340
!
>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!

***************** FOR SALE! ******************
>>Fully Verified Skrill Accounts: Available!
>> Fully Verified Neteller Accounts: Available
!

We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day! Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER and receive CASH INSTANTA
!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
>> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey!
===>> Contact/WhatsApp Us Immediately
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through :

WhatsApp/Call: https:///2349063162138
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 18, 2019
Anyone will clean $55 Paypal come pm.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 9:30am On Nov 18, 2019
sKeetz:

Can anyone vouch for him?

I am the one wit 63611172
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 9:40am On Nov 18, 2019
Thank God for a brand new day..

We are open for business @Archymacho

We are Buying....

Bitcoins
Neteller
Skrill 340/$
Payoneer 337/$
Amazon
Google Play
Steam Wallet
Vanilla
Nike 200-500 denomination at 250/$
Freelance sites paypal withdrawal.

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly.

Contact.

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chelseamann(m): 10:00am On Nov 18, 2019
Bitcoin...hmmm..when will the price likely rise again?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:14am On Nov 18, 2019
Tabbaz:

First, let's exercise patience and be civil in our utterances. We are all in pursuit of a good cause, but if we are in haste, we will judge wrong.

There was a question I asked in that group before the victim said he would get his fund back via paypal chargeback. I asked that is there a way to know if the guy in the US receive refund request that the supposed victim claimed not to have sent.

We all know that some of these deals are shady. The supposed victim also acted suspiciously at first, but later claimed to have mended his mistakes.

What are his mistakes
1. He did not put the proper payment description
2. He did not request for a refund with the original sender account.

Now that he showed evidence that the original sender has requested the refund and the guy in the US claimed not to have received it and demanded that he should send another request, the onus is on us to confirm the claim of the US guy.

Also, if the original owner can't send another request, I wonder how the supposed victim intends to retrieve the fund from the account owner after a refund is effected

It may interest you that the supposed victim "may" actually involved in selling a scammed fund (he may not be aware as well cos he is a middle man)

So, to me, nothing is certain in this case and pexbank has not been proven to be a scammer.

Pexbank was wrong for the delay in getting feedback from the US guy, but the victim also claimed he cant send another request because the original owner of the account cant be asked to send another request again.

SO FAR SO GOOD, THE CASE REMAIN INCONCLUSIVE TO ME

If we want the case to be concluded, the supposed victim should bring it up to nairaland with all the relevant shreds of evidence and pexbank should be asked to defend himself

CC:Dominique

Whatever the case may be... whether the fund is scam fund or not, the receiver shld simply refund it...

If he suspects that it's scam funds, he shld refund it back cos thats what any exchanger will do...

Gigathon and his client have been so inconsistent claiming they didn't receive request for refund after telling me initially that his client agreed he will refund after church on a Sunday.. then mouth change again...

Whether scam fund or not, ola was a middle man and only knows what he's told by the source... if the receiver now claims ita scam fund, why not refund and let olahave his peace ...

Don't you think ola is in serious threat from the source ?

So it's inconclusive and gigathon can share the fund with his client... money already entered his bank acct and withdrawn ...

Ola wasnt on nl but had to create an acct last week when you told him to post on nl... if you create a nl acct, you cant post on business section before a particular number of days ... now than a week ... so he cldnt post and don't know if he can post yet ...

You're here saying it's inconclusive ...

Isokay... let everyone scam everyone...

Bunch of thieves everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abuhazzan(m): 10:21am On Nov 18, 2019
Good morning!

$80,000 btc needed in bits & bulk.

$10,000 payoneer funds needed.

Buying at current market rate.

All wallets are welcomed.

Instant payment is guaranteed.

Click on my WhatsApp link for swift trade

https:///2348163609254
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Moneycar: 10:26am On Nov 18, 2019
EBay checkouts available.

DM your links (or item numbers) and addresses.

https:///2348055877701
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 10:33am On Nov 18, 2019
legalwealth:
Anyone still using coinbase?
Yes, i do
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 10:34am On Nov 18, 2019
Jidonskii:
$300 bitcoin or ethereum needed, whatsapp on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 10:45am On Nov 18, 2019
Your trusted & reliable exchanger

PayPal √ (We buy & sell PayPal Funds at good rates)
Payoneer √
Neteller √
Skrill √
Bitcoin √
Perfect Money √

We offer you competitive and attractive rate
Instant payments smiley no delays wink no stories cheesy

We are an approved Payment Agent for Binary (formerly Betonmarkets)
Get fast funding and withdrawal of your binary account

Call 08144333114 WhatsApp 09039962993
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Phemmygbl(m): 10:46am On Nov 18, 2019
$210 PayPal still available, 320 fnf
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 10:49am On Nov 18, 2019
Theflint1:
If you have an escrow we can use, contact me...have up to 1600 from a couple of accounts for sale.
Always Bring your Escrow sir while coming. Have a nice day.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 18, 2019
* KINGS Working now
Bring all giftcards
Amazon: All receipt
Steam
Google play
iTunes
Vanilla
Nordstrom
Sephora
America Express
Macy’s
Nike
Walmart
Apple store
*ALL CAN COME NOW*
*Instant payment guaranteed*
Rate is good
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 18, 2019
Bulk eBay needed @ high rate
Bulk eBay needed @high rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 11:39am On Nov 18, 2019
$1000 Skrill Available. WhatsApp or Contact Us. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 11:53am On Nov 18, 2019
Taking them now

Google cards

Amazon cards

Itunes cards

Steam

Macy

Vanilla
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Aviator313: 11:56am On Nov 18, 2019
dominique:

You of all people should know how we operate as regards dealing with scam. We need tangible evidence from the accuser before taking the next step. The accused has not been active in months, the said scam didn't occur here and we're supposed to jump in and act, just like that? So if someone comes in now and said HazzanTazzan scammed him on paxful, all I have to do is ban your handle and add your details to the scammers list without probing further to prove that I'm working?

The accuser Zellie should bring evidence of transaction with the accused, then we'll take the next step

Hi Dominique,

Mails have been sent with 'evidence' and you said you would look into it. Its been over 2 weeks and the account is still banned from the travel section.

What would it require for you to resolve the matter and clear the air?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by paylessnigeria: 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
SHOP AND SHIP ON YOUR FAVOURITE ONLINE STORES WITH PAYLESS NIGERIA.

SECURED SHIPPING.

CHEAPER RATES
EBAY orders
Rate: 320/$

Shipping Rates: $5/lb

Ship also from China at N2000/kg

CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP
https:///2347057300880
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
$55 skrill available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by demalo(m): 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
Quoting you
sKeetz:
$5000 btc for sale. Blockchain wallet

Call/whatsapp:09016671637

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sKeetz(m): 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
demalo:
Quoting you

Transacting with demalo.... who can vouch for him
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by temitimx19(m): 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
sKeetz:
$5000 btc for sale. Blockchain wallet

Call/whatsapp:09016671637

I am here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sKeetz(m): 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
temitimx19:

I am here

Transacting with demalo and temimx19 is standing as escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
Amazon UK GC needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
Good afternoon

We are always buying:

Bitcoin (All wallets) √

Skrill

Neteller

Gift Cards

Payoneer

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
sKeetz:

Transacting with demalo and temimx19 is standing as escrow

Bonanza bonanza bonanza

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7747) (7748) (7749) (7750) (7751) (7752) (7753) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.