Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (7975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5116865 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7972) (7973) (7974) (7975) (7976) (7977) (7978) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Davisk11(m): 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
CowbellY:

Hahaha. This is indeed funny. This was an exchange between I and Dipsonkky. An inside joke even. You never should have bothered with this verbiage of your animosity towards that. Moreso as this is a public marketplace as this is a public marketplace and folks should be free to choose whichever means of communication they so desire.

No vex ehn. cheesy

yes.. I knew it was a joke...the emoji used shows it.. but just have to address it...we have some personalities here that do quote like that too.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lastlook: 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
$30 Webmoney available @340, if you can buy... Contact me, please scammer stay off. We know you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HAminat(f): 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
LoadNG PRESENT RATE UPDATE: 352/$

Sell on https://load.ng where the system pays you automatically and instantly with absolutely no human input.

LoadNG is Nigeria's No1 Fully Automated Bitcoin Buying and Bills Payment System that buys as low as 1$ automatically. 
You get to sell your Bitcoin as high as 365/$ with absolutely no human input.

Visit www.load.ng to experience the speed, swiftness and automation.

IG, FB: @load.com.ng
Twitter: @LoadNGautomated
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2020
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS! ::
::::::::::: WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! :::::::::::

>> BITCOIN: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (Whatsapp/Call)
>> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> VIA PAYONEER - Fiverr, Upwork etc - Come
!
>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA
!

We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day! Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), BITCOIN, SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER etc and receive CASH INSTANTA!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
>> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey!
===>> Contact/WhatsApp Us Immediately
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through :

WhatsApp/Call: https:///2349063162138
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
DaddyYoo:

Brother is everything okay?
Abi na another person you dey talk

Did you or did you not intend to have a trade with rapisares?

Is that not your number in the post ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
Your trusted & reliable exchanger

PayPal √ (We buy & sell PayPal Funds at good rates)
Payoneer √
Withdraw Fiverr & Upwork funds
Neteller √
Skrill √
Bitcoin √
Perfect Money √

We offer you competitive and attractive rate
Instant payments smiley no delays wink no stories cheesy

We are an approved Payment Agent for Binary (formerly Betonmarkets)
Get fast funding and withdrawal of your binary account

Call 08144333114 WhatsApp 09039962993
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
$148 PayPal GnS Available!

**Bring All your BITCOIN from $5 to $60000
. We Buy!
**Our RATE is HIGH!
** Payment is INSTANTA!

WhatsApp or Contact Us. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DaddyYoo: 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
done
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
Less is more with oil perfume; Using EDP, EDT, Parfum, you get waste a good amount as some are sprayed in the air unlike oil perfume which is applied directly where you want it.

click on my profile n follow the link on my signature to read reviews/testimonies. Reach me on whatsapp to place ur orders: o7o3442191o. Thanks

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HAminat(f): 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
LoadNG PRESENT RATE UPDATE: 354/$

Sell on https://load.ng where the system pays you automatically and instantly with absolutely no human input.

LoadNG is Nigeria's No1 Fully Automated Bitcoin Buying and Bills Payment System that buys as low as 1$ automatically. 

Visit www.load.ng to experience the speed, swiftness and automation.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CardPlus: 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
cardplus:
Good day friends. BTC is available.

PLS NOTE OUR NAME: cardplus. WE HAVE BEEN DOING THIS SINCE 2016. EVER SINCE THEN, WE GRADUALLY ESTABLISH AND EXTAND OUR BUSINESS SCALE AND BUILD UP GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR PARTNERS.
=================================================================
NOW BUYING:

USD/EURO GOOGLE PLAY STORE GIFT CARD

USD/CAD/AUD/GERMANY/SGD ITUNES GIFT CARD

ALL COUNTRIES STEAM WALLET GIFT CARD

NO STORIES/ NO DELAY/ INSTANT PAYMENT/ PROFESSION MANNER

(PLEASE NOTE: Physical Card, USD Only, No Ecode) tongue

Fast&Safe&24 Hours available

Contact Us ON WhatsApp:

+86 13107606069 (cardplus)

https:///8613107606069

+86 17605049466 (cardplus- MISS CUTE)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kate06(m): 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
macphilip:
Your trusted & reliable exchanger

PayPal √ (We buy & sell PayPal Funds at good rates)
Payoneer √
Withdraw Fiverr & Upwork funds
Neteller √
Skrill √
Bitcoin √
Perfect Money √

We offer you competitive and attractive rate
Instant payments smiley no delays wink no stories cheesy

We are an approved Payment Agent for Binary (formerly Betonmarkets)
Get fast funding and withdrawal of your binary account

Call 08144333114 WhatsApp 09039962993

How do you pay when PayPal funds will be held after transfer?

I have $200 to sell.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ctec(m): 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
$80 paypal available for gns transfer or eBay checkout. Call/WhatsApp 07034528746 if interested
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Onlinedet: 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
DoyenExchange:
what please?
$17.1 PayPal fund available for sale...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kendoschurrle(m): 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

*redacted*

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kate06(m): 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
Clean paypal funds from fiverr...$200 only.

I want instant payment...GnS.

If you can't pay instantly, don't quote or type in your Num.

Edited:

Already used on eBay for shopping,thanks all.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kate06(m): 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
kendoschurrle:

Brother, I am begging you. Kindly pay me my money for the $225 PayPal. I have waited almost 48 hours. Check your Whatsapp you will see the rest of my messages.. I have been stranded since yesterday.

I am the person that paid an invoice for you on Thursday 5am. Please check your messages and revert. Why do I need to wait for your vendors to ship product before you pay me since they have confirmed the money? Is this fair?

That's how they do.

Tell them before you send and agree.Paypal delays fund these days for minimum of 1 day with the use of Invoice.But other means and 3 days and above .

Anyone after receiving funds even its pending who can't make payment instantly should relax.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kendoschurrle(m): 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kate06:

That's how they do.

Tell them before you send and agree.Paypal delays fund these days for minimum of 1 day with the use of Invoice.But other means and 3 days and above .

Anyone after receiving funds even its pending who can't make payment instantly should relax.
It's my first time my brother. 3 days? If I knew it would take this long I would have found alternative route as I needed the money urgently. PayPal didn't freeze the money as it was completed immediately.

Anyway, all na lesson. I am still waiting for him to respond on Whatsapp but getting him there na war. I chose him because he is one of the person running Escrow here.. It's well.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kate06(m): 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
kendoschurrle:

It's my first time my brother. 3 days? If I knew it would take this long I would have found alternative route as I needed the money urgently. PayPal didn't freeze the money as it was completed immediately.

Anyway, all na lesson. I am still waiting for him to respond on Whatsapp but getting him there na war. I chose him because he is one of the person running Escrow here.. It's well.

What alternative route do you have?

I withdrew since last week wed to my card and PayPal refused to credit the card.They only returned the fund this morning after 7 days .

PayPal is something else...I don't pray my enemies uses it to send me funds again.

If not for my younger brother who requested for this money outside Fiverr,I would have withdrawn this money to payoneer since and sent to bank acct.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ctec(m): 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
$50 paypal available for gns transfer, eBay checkout or online payment. Contact me on 07034528746 if interested.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by godwinony(m): 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
Hello guys. I've got $17.47 Gns PayPal funds.
Contact me https:///2347063976969

Sold.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oswardic(m): 5:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
I am about dealing with Oyin aka TeamB on $2000 Zelle funds.. Hazzantazzan, I will need your vouch or other person's available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kendoschurrle(m): 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kate06:

I withdrew since last week wed to my card and PayPal refused to credit the card.They only returned the fund this morning after 7 days .

PayPal is something else...I don't pray my enemies uses it to send me funds again.

If not for my younger brother who requested for this money outside Fiverr,I would have withdrawn this money to payoneer since and sent to bank acct.

My bother na last resort dey make person use PayPal. once the person i worked for can pay through transferwise etc, i dont bother. The alternative i have is to send to someone that can pay me through transferwise, xoom and co but the person wasn't available for this one.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Bring all your *Neteller*

*Instant payment guaranteed*.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

*Mesmer* is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by silaxx(m): 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kate06:

which country paypal are u using?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
Steam Cards needed - 20, 50's ,100 @240/$
Fastest loading and payment Guaranteed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HAminat(f): 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
LoadNG PRESENT RATE UPDATE: 352/$

Sell on https://load.ng where the system pays you automatically and instantly with absolutely no human input.

Visit www.load.ng to experience the speed, swiftness and automation.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CowbellY: 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CowbellY: 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
Onlinedet:
$17.1 PayPal fund available for sale...
Hola!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7972) (7973) (7974) (7975) (7976) (7977) (7978) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.