Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (8056) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5131958 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8053) (8054) (8055) (8056) (8057) (8058) (8059) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
chudim1:

This is the impact of being connected to such nonsense!

I’ve done millions on millions in successful deals with HazzanTazzan, Archymacho, 9jayes and many many more (including FunLord in the past)

And by millions, I mean EACH not combined.

My deals are smooth, fast and clean.

Pls distance me from this rubbish.
If you read my post well, you won't have typed this rubbish.
You did business worth millions with HazzanTazzan, Funlord and co, so what should I do with that info?
I've traded with a lot more people here on deals worth millions too every week and never had a single issue.

Cos I come here occasionally to post deals, I looked like a newbie to you and that's why you'll tell me come like I'm your husky.

Contact link in my signature

U sabi read so?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chudim1: 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chudim1: 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
PotatoSalad:

Wasn’t insulting u bro. Misunderstanding
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sammirano: 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
PotatoSalad:

If you read my post well, you won't have typed this rubbish.
You did business worth millions with HazzanTazzan, Funlord and co, so what should I do with that info?
I've traded with a lot more people here on deals worth millions too every week and never had a single issue.

Cos I come here occasionally to post deals, I looked like a newbie to you and that's why you'll tell me come like I'm your husky.

U sabi read so?

Sorry but I need an husky in my life grin

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
osacoin:
SINCE I HAVE BEEN MENTIONED ON THIS MATTER
I naturally like to keep quiet on stuffs like this...

Now ymbappe when he wanted to deal with me mentioned is regular buyer wasn't online @chudim1
Although after my rules was put to effect, deal wasn't still successful. I CAN PROVIDE SCREENSHOT

NOW I FEEL chudim1 seriously need to defend the bolded texts in this quote

OR PROVIDE US WITH SCREENSHOT

AS THIS QUOTE SAYS OTHERWISE...

And I noticed chudim1 has edited his post to a dot

@slimanyd @macfortunate @tabbaz @whoeverisinterestedinthismatter

I disagree here... what do you want chudim to defend? Is he the one using someone else's dp?

And if chudim has edited his post abt dealing with the culprit, i bliv its to make sure someone else doesnt trust the culprit based on his review...

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CardPlus: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
Good day friends. BTC is available.

PLS NOTE OUR NAME: cardplus. WE HAVE BEEN DOING THIS SINCE 2016. EVER SINCE THEN, WE GRADUALLY ESTABLISH AND EXTAND OUR BUSINESS SCALE AND BUILD UP GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR PARTNERS.
grin grin
NOW BUYING:

USD/EURO GOOGLE PLAY STORE GIFT CARD

USD/CAD/AUD/GERMANY/SGD ITUNES GIFT CARD

USD STEAM WALLET GIFT CARD
grin grin grin grin grin
NO STORIES/ NO DELAY/ INSTANT PAYMENT/ PROFESSION MANNER

(PLEASE NOTE: Physical Card, USD Only, No Ecode)
Fast&Safe&24 Hours available
Contact Us ON WhatsApp:
+86 13107606069 (cardplus)
https:///8613107606069
+86 17605049466 (cardplus- MISS CUTE)
https:///8617605049466 smiley smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2020

===================================
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE.COM
===================================

* WE ARE BUYING*

⭕ SKRILL

⭕ NETELLER

⭕ BULK BITCOIN & PM

⭕ PAYONEER = #350/$
Depend on the Volume.
Bring All You Have on My WhatsApp.

=====================================

==== OTHER SERVICES OFFER ====

⭕ WE APPROVE/SELL UPWORK ACCOUNT
(INSTANT APPROVAL)

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER ( FIVERR/UPWORK ) WITHDRAWAL
(PAYONEER ONLY)

==========================================================

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2349080994646

Our Payment is Instant & Rate is Good!!
========================================

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................>..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................l.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................…......................................................................................................,...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................….......................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
sammirano:

Sorry but I need an husky in my life grin
Come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bless01: 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
$59 Payoneer Available.

Interested check signature for contact..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by osacoin(m): 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
chudim1:
@osacoin

I said I dealt with him : but not because I saw his DP (I didn’t notice it at the time of the deal - plus it won’t have meant much to me either way)

And he sent first.

Okay.. true
Jx d edited post caused d confusion here
But it is fine now
D screenshot was helpful...
One love bro
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by osacoin(m): 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

I disagree here... what do you want chudim to defend? Is he the one using someone else's dp?

And if chudim has edited his post abt dealing with the culprit, i bliv its to make sure someone else doesnt trust the culprit based on his review...

hmm
dere nothing to disagree here
We are all just looking for clarification
None has been called a scammer yet

my concern was saying today... u made no deal with someone when u posted "smooth and successful deal" with him yesterday (that needed clarification)

And I feel he has clarified..

then just reviews doesn't makes anyone less a scammer

When u r legit you r legit
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
osacoin:

hmm
dere nothing to disagree here
We are all just looking for clarification
None has been called a scammer yet

my concern was saying today... u made no deal with someone when u posted "smooth and successful deal" with him yesterday (that needed clarification)

And I feel he has clarified..

then just reviews doesn't makes anyone less a scammer

When u r legit you r legit

Read his response again... he never said he didnt deal with him...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ssfWeShss: 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
BUYING BTC Now smiley

Value received on BC
1K MOQ@402

500-1K@397

500 & below@392

Contact in Siggy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 6:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
Your trusted & reliable exchanger

Payoneer √
Neteller √
Skrill √
Bitcoin √
Perfect Money √

We offer you competitive and attractive rate
Instant payments smiley no delays wink no stories cheesy

We are an approved Payment Agent for Binary (formerly Betonmarkets)
Get fast funding and withdrawal of your binary account

Call 08144333114 WhatsApp 09039962993
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by olaleye1355(m): 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
eBay check out available
Inexhaustible balance
Taking on all your orders
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cashjosh: 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
$500 btc needed blockchain
Cool rate....
WhatsApp 08178764065
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
25$ BTC available

Don't come to me with drama.

Whatsapp below:

https:///2349068359893
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
Still selling....

Hit my signature for testimonies

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Carmal90(m): 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]$35 PayPal fund available for sale.
Regards
[/s]

Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
**Bring All your BITCOIN from $5 to $60000. We Buy!

**Our RATE is HIGH!
** Payment is INSTANTA!

WhatsApp or Contact Us. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS! ::
::::::::::: WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! :::::::::::

>> BITCOIN: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (Whatsapp/Call)
>> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> VIA PAYONEER - Fiverr, Upwork etc - Come
!
>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA
!

We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day! Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), BITCOIN, SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER etc and receive CASH INSTANTA!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
>> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey!
===>> Contact/WhatsApp Us Immediately
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through :

WhatsApp/Call: https:///2349063162138
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by slimanyd: 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
Carmal90:
$35 PayPal fund available for sale.
Regards

Check bro
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Carmal90(m): 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
slimanyd:

Check bro

One of the fastest guys I have ever deal with in terms of payment.
Keep it up sir
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by odimbannamdi(m): 10:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
So nobody get neteller here?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
Tabbaz:
has it been resolved?

Yes it has

Thanks....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
WeChat RMB available..

Need a WeChat Account?I can help you get it verified.....contact my siggy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ssfWeShss: 12:43am On Mar 25, 2020
BUYING BTC Now smiley

Value received on BC
1K MOQ@393

500-1K@388

500 & below@383

Contact in Siggy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:09am On Mar 25, 2020
Paypal funds needed

Fnf and gns

Only legitimate funds

Instant payment
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aikfrank(m): 1:36am On Mar 25, 2020
Anyone in UAE?
I need to send some local payments there, will pay you in Bitcoin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ben1030(m): 5:35am On Mar 25, 2020
Offer best market price 24/7.
We are buying...
The gift card
Ebaywal-martiTunesThe apple storeTrade safe with an optimal rate of immediate payment...merchantsContact...

☎️ WhatsApp/Call
https:///8618682144441

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ben1030(m): 5:44am On Mar 25, 2020
Get to work!I

need a lot of eBay gift CARDS and send BTC right away.

Integrity is the only criterion!Unlimited acquisition!Unlimited acquisition!Unlimited acquisition!

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Bring your price.Contact me!!!!!!!
[size=8pt][/size]

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ben1030(m): 5:44am On Mar 25, 2020
[b]Get to work!

lneed a lot of eBay gift CARDS and send BTC right away.

Integrity is the only criterion!Unlimited acquisition!Unlimited acquisition!Unlimited acquisition!

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Bring your price.Contact me!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8053) (8054) (8055) (8056) (8057) (8058) (8059) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.