Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5130452 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oxsam88(m): 1:54am On Jul 09, 2016
$250 Walmart gift card @ 320

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 3:49am On Jul 09, 2016
Good Morning....

Please cash-flow is needed into Fcmb Dom account.

$2500-$10000

Paypal Fund Is Needed

$2000 - $3000

Please roll out your best rates and get straight with discussion via my Whatsapp or Mail Details Below My Signature....

Time Waster Kickoff , I Got No Listening Ears For You.....

TIME IS MONEY cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jasperyct(m): 3:54am On Jul 09, 2016
[quote author=rolexsms post=47343015]I have leftover $400 skrill funds for sell. If you are interested quote me with your contact. Rate 330/$[/quote

contact me i need abt $300 skrill....j.ogundimu at yahoo dot com
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by skillzlujan(m): 7:20am On Jul 09, 2016
stagger:
Well, well, well, Skrill works afterall.

Yesterday, I received a payment from a client in the UK for some work done for him via Skrill. He deposited about $2,000 into my Skrill account. I had already verified my account with my international passport, so my limits were lifted to "unlimited". I had also added and verified my domiciliary bank account earlier.

So what did I do? I decided to make the withdrawal to my dorm account yesterday afternoon. I can authoritatively report that I got my account credit this afternoon, with a total charge of $35 for the wire transfer.

So yes, SKRILL WORKS IN NAIJA and I can make domiciliary withdrawals and have my money in 24 hours.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by skillzlujan(m): 7:22am On Jul 09, 2016
i'll to open a skrill account but can you fund skrill with your mastercard/visa card?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stagger: 8:06am On Jul 09, 2016
skillzlujan:
i'll to open a skrill account but can you fund skrill with your mastercard/visa card?

I added my Payoneer card for deposits and to verify it, I had to add some funds. So yes, you can do this with a MasterCard. However, it seems that to make withdrawals, you need to add a dollar VISA card or order for the Skrill prepaid Mastercard.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nairastake: 9:08am On Jul 09, 2016
honmusa:
$900 PayPal available at @310 /$1 .contact me @08061166316 via whatsapp or call

I need to fund my freelancer.com account with $110, any way out? I will pay 310/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bedford101(m): 11:07am On Jul 09, 2016
$48 payoneer funds available for online payment @300/$...

$350 direct PayPal funds available @300/$

Call/whatsap...08078569784
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dotmans(m): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2016
Hello all, I need about $350 payoneer funds ASAP. Tell me your rates as well as how to contact you. Time wasters pleae stay away!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bedford101(m): 11:28am On Jul 09, 2016
Nairastake:

I need to fund my freelancer.com account with $110, any way out? I will pay 310/$
contact me asap call/whatsap 08078569784
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by solution29: 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
Cheap weekend sales on going now. Perfect Money available at 355/USD. Whatsapp or call 08127605814
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by toluxa1(m): 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
solution29:
Cheap weekend sales on going now. Perfect Money available at 355/USD. Whatsapp or call 08127605814

Wow, so cheap! It's nearly free undecided

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by solution29: 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
toluxa1:

Wow, so cheap! It's nearly free undecided
Yea, it is just for this weekend. From Monday, it goes back to 360/USD.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dagr8(m): 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
stagger:

Yesterday, I received a payment from a client in the UK for some work done for him via Skrill. He deposited about $2,000 into my Skrill account. I had already verified my account with my international passport, so my limits were lifted to "unlimited". I had also added and verified my domiciliary bank account earlier.

So what did I do? I decided to make the withdrawal to my dorm account yesterday afternoon. I can authoritatively report that I got my account credit this afternoon, with a total charge of $35 for the wire transfer.

So yes, SKRILL WORKS IN NAIJA and I can make domiciliary withdrawals and have my money in 24 hours.

Good one that is about 24hrs ...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
stagger:

I added my Payoneer card for deposits and to verify it, I had to add some funds. So yes, you can do this with a MasterCard. However, it seems that to make withdrawals, you need to add a dollar VISA card or order for the Skrill prepaid Mastercard.

You need to add a visa or their MasterCard to withdraw via TT too or just ATM?

Seems you were able to withdraw via TT after adding your Payoneer? Might be another way to withdraw from Payoneer then?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dunspol: 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
I need it

LazloKubala:
$200 iTunes gift card available at 250/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Udiboy(f): 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
I have 1500$ for exchange. You give me naira.
I pay dollars into ur US bank.My rate is 340 naira.
Email me match_15@yahoo.com.

Unserious person beware
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
Please I need paypal fund.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DonX001: 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
stagger:

Bro, 2 quick questions pls.
1. Does your client need to have a Skrill account before he can pay you? Or can he simply transfer directly from his Paypal or credit cards to your Skrill account (like 2checkout allows).

2. Is Skrill open to Nigerians, or you have to do all those IP changing wahala.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 10, 2016
DonX001:

1. Does your client need to have a Skrill account before he can pay you? Or can he simply transfer directly from his Paypal or credit cards to your Skrill account (like 2checkout allows).

Answer to question number two

As a Nigeria, you can open & use Skrill without any restrictions
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DonX001: 1:46am On Jul 10, 2016
fados4sure:

Answer to question number two

As a Nigeria, you can open & use Skrill without any restrictions

Thanks Bro, you've answered one important part, awaiting someone's answer to the other question.
Cheers.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Pavore9: 8:42am On Jul 10, 2016
DonX001:

Your client must have a skrill account before he/she can pay you but if the receiver of the fund is in Kenya and some other selected countries the receiver need not have a skrill account as the money can be sent directly to the recipient's phone number, he/she gets an alert of the transfer and gets to cash the money out from many money agents around.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 8:46am On Jul 10, 2016
Pavore9:

Your client must have a skrill account before he/she can pay you but if the receiver of the fund is in Kenya and some other selected countries the receiver need not have a skrill account as the money can be sent directly to the recipient's phone number, he/she gets an alert of the transfer and gets to cash the money out from many money agents around.

Thanks for your reply. Does they support cash out in any agent in Nigeria too because am try to see how we can include the payment option in our services because of Paypal headache

Bravo Sir
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by obi4eze(m): 8:49am On Jul 10, 2016
$100 neteller available.
330 Naira/$

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Pavore9: 9:35am On Jul 10, 2016
AleAirHub:

Thanks for your reply. Does they support cash out in any agent in Nigeria too because am try to see how we can include the payment option in our services because of Paypal headache

Bravo Sir

No. Let me explain in detail. It is like MTN having a mobile money platform and collaborating with Skrill. A skrill account owner can send money to your MTN Mobile number which also serve as your mobile money account. Once transfer is received into your phone, you go to an MTN money agent to cash out the money and charged a little withdrawing fee.

Even Paypal conversion to cash in Kenya is an issue because a lot of exchangers pay so low for it. So many have devise a means of having their persons in the U.S and Canada to receive their Paypal payment on their behalf and they in turn instantly send it to Kenya via an app called Sendwave (only works for East African countries) and one receives an alert of the transfer on their phones, then go and cash it out.

Exchangers pays about 90 kenyan shillings for one Paypal dollar but receiving it through Sendwave we get it for 98 kenyan shillings which is equivalent of N345.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 9:53am On Jul 10, 2016
Pavore9:

No. Let me explain in detail. It is like MTN having a mobile money platform and collaborating with Skrill. A skrill account owner can send money to your MTN Mobile number which also serve as your mobile money account. Once transfer is received into your phone, you go to an MTN money agent to cash out the money and charged a little withdrawing fee.

Even Paypal conversion to cash in Kenya is an issue because a lot of exchangers pay so low for it. So many have devise a means of having their persons in the U.S and Canada to receive their Paypal payment on their behalf and they in turn instantly send it to Kenya via an app called Sendwave (only works for East African countries) and one receives an alert of the transfer on their phones, then go and cash it out.

Exchangers pays about 90 kenyan shillings for one Paypal dollar but receiving it through Sendwave we get it for 98 kenyan shillings which is equivalent of N345.

Thanks for your reply and the write up was well understood.....

But if i may ask; when will west Africa countries mostly Nigeria start benefiting from such robust platform because since the FX challenge issues in Nigeria last year, i have been able to carryout research online to see if any Peer to Peer platform that can easy cash out & cash in into Nigeria... The few Peer to Peer platform i discover mainly support Eastern & Southern African Countries only... embarassed embarassed embarassed .

MAYBE PORTING MAY HELP SOME ENTREPRENEUR LIKE US OR YOU
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bravo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Pavore9: 10:07am On Jul 10, 2016
AleAirHub:

Thanks for your reply and the write up was well understood.....

But if i may ask; when will west Africa countries mostly Nigeria start benefiting from such robust platform because since the FX challenge issues in Nigeria last year, i have been able to carryout research online to see if any Peer to Peer platform that can easy cash out & cash in into Nigeria... The few Peer to Peer platform i discover mainly support Eastern & Southern African Countries only... embarassed embarassed embarassed .

MAYBE PORTING MAY HELP SOME ENTREPRENEUR LIKE US OR YOU
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bravo

Sendwave and skrill have made Paypal, Moneygram and Western Union to lose market share on a daily basis in East Africa. I have had someone send me $10 via Sendwave and need not withdraw it because l wanted to buy something from a supermarket that accepts payment from my mobile phone at no extra charge. Just did text the amount to the Supermarket's code and transaction was completed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 10:23am On Jul 10, 2016
Pavore9:

Sendwave and skrill have made Paypal, Moneygram and Western Union to lose market share on a daily basis in East Africa. I have had someone send me $10 via Sendwave and need not withdraw it because l wanted to buy something from a supermarket that accepts payment from my mobile phone at no extra charge. Just did text the amount to the Supermarket's code and transaction was completed.

You are right... i just visited the site with their conversion illustrated shows that the platform is cool and i will keep fasting that things change between now till next year and if not......

MY PLAN B & C will workout for me wella without useless FX policy here..... embarassed embarassed embarassed

Thanks for your time and i have been following your blog and please try as much as possible to update it time to time....

Bravo Sir
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 10:33am On Jul 10, 2016
Pavore9:

Kindly inform Sendwave they are very welcome in Nigeria.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Pavore9: 10:53am On Jul 10, 2016
EnterPRO:

Kindly inform Sendwave they are very welcome in Nigeria.

Nigerian Financial space is too restrictive! angry Telcos were not allowed to run the mobile money platform as Telcos are in East Africa which would have brought about flexible. Like in Kenya, one can opt to receive their Moneygram/Western Union via their phone anytime of the week even Sundays and walk to a money agent near your house to cash your money.

CBN should allow MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel to provide mobile money service like Kenya's MPESA and Airtel Money to their subscribers and see the transformation!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.