Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Native Dogs - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Native Dogs (1565 Views)

How Crocodile Returned Body Of A Man After Being Summoned By Native Doctor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Native Dogs by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 27, 2016
This is to create awareness of our African/Nigerian species of dogs. Their values, existing markets, care and how best to nurture and preserve them.
Thanks.
Re: Native Dogs by xana101: 7:34am On Jun 27, 2016
Plz go and ask my Calabar brothers
Re: Native Dogs by DogLover24(f): 8:32am On Jun 27, 2016
B4bestbrain:
This is to create awareness of our African/Nigerian species of dogs. Their values, existing markets, care and how best to nurture and preserve them.
Thanks.

They arent really our "Native Dog" per-say. Get more info via the link
https://wooflinepets./2016/05/20/interesting-dog-facts/
Re: Native Dogs by Eveezy(m): 9:03am On Jun 27, 2016
DogLover24:

They arent really our "Native Dog" per-say. Get more info via the link https://wooflinepets./2016/05/20/interesting-dog-facts/
I was hoping to really see more info from d link u posted but no I didnt
Re: Native Dogs by DogLover24(f): 9:45am On Jun 27, 2016
Eveezy:

I was hoping to really see more info from d link u posted but no I didnt

Sorry about that, i was just trying to make you see that they aren't a particular breed of dog. They are a mix of various breeds(so basically they are just a group of dogs), which is why there isn't an existing market for them.
Re: Native Dogs by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
Thank you all for your contributions.
The thing is this, whether mixed, group or none group of dogs, they have come to stay and some people like them as they are. In other words, they serve their own specific purposes so let's avoid discouraging those who might have one or two need(s) for them.
Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Native Dogs by DogLover24(f): 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
B4bestbrain:
Thank you all for your contributions.
The thing is this, whether mixed, group or none group of dogs, they have come to stay and some people like them as they are. In other words, they serve their own specific purposes so let's avoid discouraging those who might have one or two need(s) for them.
Regards.

i totally agree. something interesting tho. https://wooflinepets./2016/06/26/worlds-ugliest-dog-2016/

Re: Native Dogs by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
DogLover24:

i totally agree. something interesting tho. https://wooflinepets./2016/06/26/worlds-ugliest-dog-2016/

Hehehe
@ doglover24. Which kind of pic are you displaying? What is that? You are really funny o

1 Like

Re: Native Dogs by DogLover24(f): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
B4bestbrain:

Hehehe
@ doglover24. Which kind of pic are you displaying? What is that? You are really funny o

thats the dog that won the World's Ugliest Dog Competition. lol
Re: Native Dogs by DogLover24(f): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
B4bestbrain:

Hehehe

thats the dog that won the World's Ugliest Dog Competition last friday. lol, just thought to share
Re: Native Dogs by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
DogLover24:

thats the dog that won the World's Ugliest Dog Competition last friday. lol, just thought to share

grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked :lol
Re: Native Dogs by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 06, 2017
Need a cute local breed

(1) (Reply)

Quality Boerboel Puppies / American Pit Bull Terrier Puppy Available For New Home / My Fowls Have Turned canivourous- now Hunting And Eating Flesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.