Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,360 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC (49862 Views)

Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / Jobless First Class Graduate Gets Instant Employment After PREMIUM TIMES Report / A Third-class Graduate Now Turning Down Job Offers From Multinationals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by ChangeIsCostant: 7:00am On Jun 27, 2016
The deteriorating employment condition in the country has forced citizens to deploy any means possible to secure jobs even though it means carrying placards in public or reaching out online. A First Class Graduate from the University of Benin (UNIBEN) -has reached out on twitter after being unable to get a job. According to his CV which he shared online, he graduated with a First Class degree in Mathematics in 2014 and since then he has been unemployed.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/please-help-unemployed-first-class.html

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by ChangeIsCostant: 7:00am On Jun 27, 2016

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by dainformant(m): 7:02am On Jun 27, 2016
even with his First Class? ...which way Nigeria

27 Likes

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by SeverusSnape(m): 7:03am On Jun 27, 2016
He should carry placard like that girl did, He just may be lucky. But then again, A girl has more advantages than a guy in present day Nigeria as regards looking for a job.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by PrettyCrystal: 7:03am On Jun 27, 2016
since 2014, with first class from Mathematics, God save us in this country

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 27, 2016
It's by GRACE bro not by GRADE. I hope and pray this will yield good result

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by AbbieGee1(f): 7:05am On Jun 27, 2016
Kileleyi?!,imagine with all the qualification

I dnt want to curse but i'll make a wish!
MAY GOD HELP ME KINDLY PUNISH THIS GOVT. OF OURS and THOSE AlWAYS READING LONG SPEECHES to GIVE JOBS TO YOUTHS(amen) grin

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by wheredemdey: 7:06am On Jun 27, 2016
Joker

You have a firstclass and cannot find a job...you cannot even use ur supposed first class brain to think of something that will give you money......yet you see uneducated illiterate men importing containers from china...running multi million enterprises with little or no education.

Education is really a means to an end...it is not the end.

269 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by babyfaceafrica: 7:26am On Jun 27, 2016
Nice
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Sealeddeal(m): 7:28am On Jun 27, 2016
He graduated in 2015. So what's the problem? He should take it easy. This is 2016. Has he gone for Youth service? Did he apply for Npower program or he think it's meant for 3rd class only?

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by femidejulius(m): 8:08am On Jun 27, 2016
This guy will get a great job soon. He shouldn't just give up. The thing with certificates is you may not get something doing with it for a few years but when you do, u will b like dem dt dream.

I have been there. Thank you God for the journey so far.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by MilesLamar(m): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2016
grin Lasisi69 is dat you?? grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Icecream4U(m): 8:12am On Jun 27, 2016
wheredemdey:
Joker

You have a firstclass and cannot find a job...you cannot even use ur supposed first class brain to think of something that will give you money......yet you see uneducated illiterate men importing containers from china...running multi million enterprises with little or no education.

think before you type. Do they import containers with papers or money?
With your logic, you are saying that the richest man is the most educated man.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by samsono30: 8:42am On Jun 27, 2016
guy you finished in 2014 and i m sure u finished your service last year and you are already complaining, what do you want those who finished in 2010 and not yet gotten a job to do. Job opportunity is limited for mathermatics graduate. My advice is for you to go and get a teaching job in a primary or secondary school. And why did your university not give u automatic employment as per you graduated with 1st class?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by MVLOX(m): 8:43am On Jun 27, 2016
I also know a young guy who graduated fro DELSU dept of chemistry 1st class but can't seem to get a job, he currently does laundry services to survive. A confirmation to d fact dat higher education is one of the biggest scam ever in dis life.... As for me with my 3rd class I am beta off

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by OgaSirAde(m): 8:50am On Jun 27, 2016
This is serious. My simple advice is that you increase your job search intensely. People keep saying no jobs, yet some are changing jobs frequently.

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by wheredemdey: 8:55am On Jun 27, 2016
Icecream4U:

Tell ur guy to use his brain and devise a means to earn money instead of disgracing himself...its obvious he lacks a thinking faculty hence he cant even get a lecturing job from his school...same way the other firstclass guy from ekiti with the highest cgp was soliciting for rent and money.

Youths with lil or no education are learning trade...raising small funds and starting up small business...i was impressed when I saw someone here starting cucumber farming...so many people selling recharge cards...he can start organising lessons ...opening car wash shops and some supposed 1st class begging for work.

Who 1st class epp/?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by wheredemdey: 8:58am On Jun 27, 2016
Icecream4U:

Tell ur guy to use his brain and devise a means to earn money ..he is obviously dull of he is yet to get a lecturing job after 2yrs...heck his school cant even employ him.

So many people with less education open and run businesses....no pride in the pursuit of money.

He can start organising lectures for students....open car washing shop...laundry shop...recharge card or barbing shop...its sad seeing people from poor background displaying such lazy attributes....nigeria is messed up...you have to hustle all by yourself...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 27, 2016
that guy sef.... go back to uniben and apply for a graduate assistant job jare... i wish say i get first class o... i for don too chop grin.. i think the guy is waiting for chevron, cbn kinda job...... he go wait tire grin grin

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 27, 2016
first class pple always feel a sense of false entitlement. use ur first class brain to make money abeg. there are Businesses around he can do. he finished nysc last month. he must be a joker

21 Likes

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 27, 2016
Lasisi69 is that you?

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Luizkid(m): 9:43am On Jun 27, 2016
wait, this guy just passed out in may 2016, already he's shouting No Job. last i checked my calender we're still in June.. or maybe he just want to do notice me

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by daewoorazer(m): 10:07am On Jun 27, 2016
That's d prob...pls youngsters/unadmitted, dnt go to skul to stuff ur brain wt theories insyd buk....mix, b social, acquire lucrative skills....nw dats education

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Smartresult(f): 10:33am On Jun 27, 2016
Has he passed mfrom nysc
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by okeyngene: 10:37am On Jun 27, 2016
wheredemdey:
Joker

. I hate ppl like u, idiot

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by nasiest(m): 10:39am On Jun 27, 2016
Another attention seeker,can't you go and teach or do you think you are the only one with 1st class honours.mtceew.rubbish.

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Icecream4U(m): 10:43am On Jun 27, 2016
wheredemdey:

Tell ur guy to use his brain and devise a means to earn money ..he is obviously dull of he is yet to get a lecturing job after 2yrs...heck his school cant even employ him.

So many people with less education open and run businesses....no pride in the pursuit of money.

He can start organising lectures for students....open car washing shop...laundry shop...recharge card or barbing shop...its sad seeing people from poor background displaying such lazy attributes....nigeria is messed up...you have to hustle all by yourself...

what makes you think he is not doing any of that? Doing those things to survive doesn't mean one should stop looking for job.

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by wheredemdey: 10:50am On Jun 27, 2016
okeyngene:
. I hate ppl like u, idiot

The feeling is mutual

I hate you too

24 Likes

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by zakstar(m): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2016
samsono30:
guy you finished in 2014 and i m sure u finished your service last year and you are already complaining, what do you want those who finished in 2010 and not yet gotten a job to do. Job opportunity is limited for mathermatics graduate. My advice is for you to go and get a teaching job in a primary or secondary school. And why did your university not give u automatic employment as per you graduated with 1st class?

I graduated from uniben it used to be automatic before but that has changed now its either connection or you are an indigine of Edo state

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by YOUNGKAHUNA: 10:59am On Jun 27, 2016
Sealeddeal:
He graduated in 2015. So what's the problem? He should take it easy. This is 2016. Has he gone for Youth service? Did he apply for Npower program or he think it's meant for 3rd class only?
you no see where him upload him discharge certificate? He graduated 2014 not 2015

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 27, 2016
He graduated with first class, so? Who told him that's a free pass to getting jobs in Nigeria? How has his "brilliance" been of help to his community? Is he skilled?

There are enormous problems around which he can use his mathematical "brilliance" to solve jawe! He should look inwards rather than look for jobs that don't even exist for his kind.

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June / 2019 NNPC Recruitment CBT Nationwide Fixed For June 1 / Nigerian Air Force Airmen & Airwomen Recruitment 2017