Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

SPSS For Research - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SPSS For Research (403 Views)

NUC Budgets N8m For Research, N85m To Purchase Vehicles* / NUC budgets N8m for research, N85m to purchase vehicles / A Thread for Research Project Topics for all Disciplines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SPSS For Research by ksbusari(m): 7:47am On Jun 27, 2016
has the name of this Application really changed from Statistical Package for Social Sciences (SPSS) to Statistical Product and Service Solution (SPSS)? Anybody to confirm that to me pls. I av already included the new name to my thesis and av submitted for defence. Actually a student from d dept of Research,measurement and Evaluation informed me. I am asking this question to knw Hw to defend and confirm to my lecturers the new name. Thanks in advance.
Re: SPSS For Research by Project400: 7:56am On Jun 27, 2016
While we are unaware of the change in name @Project400, it is expected of you to state the Version as deployed in your study. If truly the acronym has been revised, that can only take effect on one of the newest Versions (e.g. 2015) - a very rare Version you can stumble upon around here.

Meanwhile, there's really no cause for alarm. The chances that your supervisors and external examiners will stumble on that acronym are slim.

...all the best in your project defence!
Re: SPSS For Research by ksbusari(m): 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
Project400:
While we are unaware of the change in name @Project400, it is expected of you to state the Version as deployed in your study. If truly the acronym has been revised, that can only take effect on one of the newest Versions (e.g. 2015) - a very rare Version you can stumble upon around here.

Meanwhile, there's really no cause for alarm. The chances that your supervisors and external examiners will stumble on that acronym are slim.

...all the best in your project defence!

thanks
Re: SPSS For Research by Project400: 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
ksbusari:

thanks
You're welcome sir

(1) (Reply)

Riddle! Riddle!! Riddle!!! / We Have Agreed On N2,500 As The Screening Fee – Association Of Vcs / The Seven Type Of Student Found In Nigerian Universities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.