Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races (35838 Views)

A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? / What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Vinshu(f): 11:14am On Jun 27, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] It's funny how you don't like black, but you are on a forum populated by them. Aren't you the most stupid person on here? Deactivate your account, then get lost! Your complexion is even more irritating... I'd rather be charcoal black, than look like you! [/email]

LOL i don't want to call you names.

YOU ARE UGLY cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by foolinlove(f): 11:16am On Jun 27, 2016
Justdulla:

Yh your right every nation had a history of slavery,but the europeans decided to come to Africa and acquire our slaves and resources. Why didnt they stay in europe,but no,the land wasnt enough and there was hunger so they explored came to Africa brought religion and and democracy and they rendered a continent useless for over donkey years.. Mehn they shud bury their head in shame

You guys gave the whites a good run for their money before the gun was invented. I'm sure theyd hang their heads in shame of they were alive today, fkking colonials. Sorry on behalf of my pasty ancestors.
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Blackfire(m): 11:16am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

What are doin?!??
viewing your post.
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 27, 2016
If you don't no anything about black race don't come here to write one hatred gibberish, who did your study and how factual is it, you don't have 1% knowledge about the women not to talk of race before writing rubbish better read books and do research not what one person just fabricate or you did.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by vague: 11:17am On Jun 27, 2016
Greene66:
Yes.

1. Rating:- Black women have low ratings. Forget the ass. That only makes them objects of exotic sex nothing else. That's a topic of another day. According to the Add Health study, black women are rated lower in objective attractiveness than other women.

2. Intelligence:- 78% of black women are uneducated. #Fact! By education, I mean having a degree. (B.sc, M.sc, P.hd). Most black women having core African upbringing that place a woman only in the ring for marriage. I.e They are born for marriage so no need for education. All they know how to do is cook. This is happening in major parts of Africa till date. And with this, they are considered ugly.

3. Fat:- Talking about black women and not mentioning "Fat" is a big Joke. Other races, tag "fat" as badluck ugly. "You are looking fat" is an insult. "I like your fat ass" is an insult but "I like your ass" is not an insult. That shows the detest for "fat" itself. 66% black women are fat and are potentially fat! An average black woman would become obese after marriage and child birth. This has made black women to be considered ugly by other races.

4. Testosterone:- According to AddHealth study, blacks in general, male and female have a very high testosterone which makes the black men look "manly" than other races. It's cool for men but not cool for them ladies. 78% black women appear manly to other races. They appear too big and dominating which is not feminine. This has made many black women tough, rough, and potentially dangerous to other races. A caucasian girl would not talk back at her man when he is pissed off. Instead she results to crying to change his mind. A black girl would get pissed off and try to change it violently for the man to see who is bigger than who. Most caucasian men fear this which make them result in using black women to satisfy sexual desires and stick with their race women as wife.

5. Black is ugly:- Calm down. Only 30% of world population are black. That is the Africans. Now, the rest of the world are considered "white" as they are not black! irrespective of what you call them. As a result of this, the rest of the world takes white as beautiful while black as ugly and violent.

6. Insecurity:- I don't know what word to use to categorize this final point but it's the main point of my whole article. 89% of black women wish they are white. #Fact. Before you argue, calm down and let's look at the facts,

- Accent changing: Black women are good in changing their accents better than the Caucasians or Asians, worse are the Indians when it comes to accent changing. Why is this so? Because the black women wish they are like other races. It's simple. Unless you have a good reason why someone would not talk his natural way? Abeg educate me pls.

- Skin tonning: This, a.k.a "bleaching" is the Base of the whole point. 67% black women tone their skin in bid to be "light skin" since "light skin" is "white-like". 33% have the potential to tone their skin as well if given the opportunity. This is clear message that even the black women do not like their "black".

- Fixing of hair: Black women carry fake hair. The hair on your neighbour's head ain't hers. It's some dead white woman's hair. Black women wish they are white otherwise they won't "buy" hair. They would rock their natural hair anytime any day. Or do you have another way to explain this?

There are many more reasons why black women are considered ugly. But I'd just stop here.

Please by "Black" I do not mean those chocco kids who have caucasian moms or dads. I mean the orijinal core Negroid. And by "White" I don't mean Americans or your American celebrities. I mean "Other races" who aren't "black" as whatever name you give them doesn't matter they are not "Black". I was asking a friend why Asians are tagged "Asians" instead of "white" Afterall they are even the real white. Go to china and see grin

This is not a team foreign girls thread. This is just for educational purposes only and it's open to debate.

Lets bet $5 that your mother is an obese, pitch black woman who only went up to grade 5. But every black woman is not like her though, you cannot use your mother as a yardstick to measure every other black woman with. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by chinedumo(m): 11:18am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:
Wow. I think black women are gorgeous. I'm always jealous because I'm so pasty white and weird looking.

Also, therr is a study somewhere that looked at attraction between males and females. They looked at whether it was facial structure or skin tone that was the most important factor in attracting a mate.

It was found that skin tone was most important. People are most attracted to others that have a different skin tone to them...

So whites are attracted to non-whites, black ppl attracted to non-black ppl and so on.

i wish you can expound on this.

Are you saying that whites are attracted to blacks?
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by foolinlove(f): 11:18am On Jun 27, 2016
Vinshu:

YOU ARE UGLY cheesy

Wow. You seem to have an ugly soul.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by foolinlove(f): 11:19am On Jun 27, 2016
Blackfire:

viewing your post.

O.o
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Vinshu(f): 11:21am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

Wow. You seem to have an ugly soul.

Look kid, black people are ugly as fvck. Don't forget that
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by foolinlove(f): 11:21am On Jun 27, 2016
chinedumo:

i wish you can expand on this.

Are you saying that whites are attracted to blacks?

I'm saying that if a white person had to choose a mate, based on sexual attraction alone, they would be more likely to choose one with a different skin tone (black, asian) over a white person.

This doesn't take into account racism and all that rubbish people spew.
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 27, 2016
Vinshu:

YOU ARE UGLY cheesy
[email] Too bad I'm gon' call you names. Since that's coming from a cunt_, I am not bothered. [/email]

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Greene66: 11:23am On Jun 27, 2016
vague:

Lets bet $5 that your mother is an obese, pitch black woman who only went up to grade 5. But every black woman is not like her though, you cannot use your mother as a yardstick to measure every other black woman with. cheesy

You owe me $5.

My mother is a latino.
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Greene66: 11:23am On Jun 27, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] Too bad I'm gon' call you names. Since that's coming from a cunt_, I am not bothered. [/email]

Lol black monkey
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 27, 2016
Vinshu:

So as white kids too more like kitten
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Vinshu(f): 11:24am On Jun 27, 2016
Tobiee:

Why are you so pained?
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 27, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Tobiee! shocked grin
[email] Uh... lipsrsealed[/email]
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Blackfire(m): 11:25am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

O.o

what is o.o ?
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by foolinlove(f): 11:25am On Jun 27, 2016
Vinshu:

I'm not a kid. And it mighy be an idea not to hang out on am African forum if ur white and dont like black ppl?

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by foolinlove(f): 11:26am On Jun 27, 2016
Blackfire:

what is o.o ?

One eye bigger than other... as in, confused
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by GIYAZZ(m): 11:26am On Jun 27, 2016
Vinshu:

At this point, i do not think anybody can change your mindset with respect to the black people. But I'd advise you to find peace and live life with love. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 27, 2016
Vinshu:

Why are you so pained?
[email] Do I need to explain that? BTW, you didn't have to quote me. I'm sorry for that. [/email]
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

I'm not a kid. And it mighy be an idea not to hang out on am African forum if ur white and dont like black ppl?
You don't need to reply the mentally retard I don't no what she is looking for on NL. There life is just cursed .
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by sirsaturn: 11:29am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

What are doin?!??
Lolz funny funny...mind the way you look at that babe when sipping the kunu because i love that babe,na me get her
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by foolinlove(f): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2016
sirsaturn:
Lolz funny funny...mind the way you look at that babe when sipping the kunu because i love that babe,na me get her

I don't understand what is going on
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

You guys gave the whites a good run for their money before the gun was invented. I'm sure theyd hang their heads in shame of they were alive today, fkking colonials. Sorry on behalf of my pasty ancestors.
yh we already forgave u guys but most of yall tend to be racist towards black..Thats the issue negroes are facing in europe,america,asia and other white nations...
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by vague: 11:34am On Jun 27, 2016
Greene66:

You owe me $5.

My mother is a latino.
Jesus is Lord! You are even ashamed of your undiluted Nigerian mother? Come guy which Latino in adopted you in Nigeria, since you have not even been to Ghana, talk less of America. You have jokes grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 27, 2016
Justdulla:

yh we already forgave u guys but most of yall tend to be racist towards black..Thats the issue negroes are facing in europe,america,asia and other white nations...
And they date those black girls they call ugly awon oniranu.
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2016
this thread is somehow upside down

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Greene66: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2016
vague:
Jesus is Lord! You are even ashamed of your undiluted Nigerian mother? Come guy which Latino in adopted you in Nigeria, since you have not even been to Ghana, talk less of America. You have jokes grin

I am waiting for my $5.
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by NevetsIbot(m): 11:35am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:
Wow. I think black women are gorgeous. I'm always jealous because I'm so pasty white and weird looking.

Also, therr is a study somewhere that looked at attraction between males and females. They looked at whether it was facial structure or skin tone that was the most important factor in attracting a mate.

It was found that skin tone was most important. People are most attracted to others that have a different skin tone to them...

So whites are attracted to non-whites, black ppl attracted to non-black ppl and so on.
damn!!! I love this comment. First time I'll be agreeing with you on NL.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 27, 2016
Greene66:

Lol black monkey
[email] Upload a picture, dumbo. [/email]
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by vague: 11:40am On Jun 27, 2016
Greene66:

I am waiting for my $5.
i would have rather given it to your mum to buy a morning after pill so that she would not have conceived you, but i'm 30yrs too late for that i guess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? / 15 Tips On How To Stop Thinking About Someone Who Breaks Your Heart / Any Married Couple Having Sex For Pleasure Is Committing A Big Sin—nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.