Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,812 members, 7,806,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races (35856 Views)

A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? / What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Vinshu(f): 11:41am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

I'm not a kid. And it mighy be an idea not to hang out on am African forum if ur white and dont like black ppl?

Did i mention anywhere that i do not like black people? Do you see why you are a kid?

Also, you do not appear caucasian to me. You are just another bantu negroid.
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Greene66: 11:43am On Jun 27, 2016
vague:
i would have rather given it to your mum to buy a morning after pill so that she would not have conceived you, but i'm 30yrs too late for that i guess.

Still waiting for my $5.

Should i drop my bank details so you can pay in?
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 27, 2016
Vinshu:

Did i mention anywhere that i do not like black people? Do you see why you are a kid?

It's a must you write what you don't have a clue about if black is not beautiful to you that is your problem why creating tension or this place resemble a white forum.
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Vinshu(f): 11:55am On Jun 27, 2016
kamel4real2015:
It's a must you write what you don't have a clue about if black is not beautiful to you that is your problem why creating tension or this place resemble a white forum.

Why not take your frustration to the op? Not me? I have expressed my views.
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by vague: 11:56am On Jun 27, 2016
Greene66:

Still waiting for my $5.

Should i drop my bank details so you can pay in?
but your mother hasn't bleached yet or learnt spanish now has she? Naija must be really rough, $5 has excited you scatter finish!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Greene66: 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
vague:
but your mother hasn't bleached yet or learnt spanish now has she? Naija must be really rough, $5 has excited you scatter finish!

Waiting for my $5....
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
Vinshu:

Why not take your frustration to the op? Not me? I have expressed my views.
You are the one frustrated and living low life are you even beautiful at all .
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by foolinlove(f): 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
Vinshu:

Because I bothered to learn pidgin and Yoruba? Yeah good on you. I'm white, though with ppl like you around I wish I was black. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

Because I bothered to learn pidgin and Yoruba? Yeah good on you. I'm white, though with ppl like you around I wish I was black. Smh.
You have time replying those bigot it's in there blood,and the lady is ugly like a church rat atleast check yourself before castigating other race.
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by foolinlove(f): 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
Justdulla:

yh we already forgave u guys but most of yall tend to be racist towards black..Thats the issue negroes are facing in europe,america,asia and other white nations...

Its horrible. I can never understand racism, or what it's like to be a victim of it.

Sorry againon behalf of white ppl.
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by foolinlove(f): 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
kamel4real2015:
You have time replying those bigot it's in there blood,and the lady is ugly like a church rat atleast check yourself before castigating other race.

I'm not castigating anyone...
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by dukeprince50: 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
I'm black, attracted to black women, i really dnt give two shit abt white or their colour.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

I'm not castigating anyone...
neither did i but the creator of the thread just brought faceless statement like they usually do without source.
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by dukeprince50: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
Why nairaland dey do sabi sabi na, i write, dem correct am 4me.
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by dukeprince50: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
kamel4real2015:
neither did i but the creator of the thread just brought faceless statement like they usually do without source.
my dear beauty lies in d eye of d beholder, i've met few whites with ''wtf character'' i prefer black, that indian mofo grene66 or whatever is an apology to colour. I wonder what colour that is.
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by abbeyology88(m): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:
Wow. I think black women are gorgeous. I'm always jealous because I'm so pasty white and weird looking.

Also, therr is a study somewhere that looked at attraction between males and females. They looked at whether it was facial structure or skin tone that was the most important factor in attracting a mate.

It was found that skin tone was most important. People are most attracted to others that have a different skin tone to them...

So whites are attracted to non-whites, black ppl attracted to non-black ppl and so on.

I don't know why I always Love you, friend.

U comment is just so peaceful. No discrimination.
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
Vinshu:
The bantu negroid won't like this one. Watch them come for your head like it's a lie that is up there undecided

Bantu negroid are ugly and scary. Even Obama is a disaster and a failure of a negroid

What the OP wrote is true.
I am a black woman and I agree with the op, because he has posted facts. I always agree with facts, as open-minded and as optimistic as I am.

My issue with you now is this racist comment.
"Black is ugly and scary. And even Obama is a disaster and failure ".

Maybe you've encountered a couple of "scary" black folks- that shouldn't make you tag a whole race as "scary". Plus, Obama is more successful than any living soul in your bloodline, heck your ancestors/future generation. The Obama you're attacking is even mulatto. Your hatred for blacks shouldn't reduce you to a delusional, biased person.

Do consider!

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
dukeprince50:
my dear beauty lies in d eye of d beholder, i've met few whites with ''wtf character'' i prefer black, that indian mofo grene66 or whatever is an apology to colour. I wonder what colour that is.
yeah you are right have seen those overcelebrated whites especially there ladies nothing is beautiful about them that wont make me to create hatred for them, we no how they tone there body and try to be like blacks.
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by foolinlove(f): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
abbeyology88:

I don't know why I always Love you, friend.

U comment is just so peaceful. No discrimination.

I have a lot to give. Insight, love, everything. I bring what I can...
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by abbeyology88(m): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
@OP,
If u were made a head somewhr, u can't make a good Leader.
Black/white blah blah blah........
All is beautiful.
*for this early monday*
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by foolinlove(f): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
dukeprince50:

He's from India, so technically even though he's briwn skinned, he's caucasian.
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by abbeyology88(m): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

I have a lot to give. Insight, love, everything. I bring what I can...

That's lovely. Despite ur color. I love dat.

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by foolinlove(f): 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
abbeyology88:

That's lovely. Despite ur color. I love dat.

smiley smiley smiley

I have a good heart! Even if I'm pasty af cry cry
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
Op, you posted facts- however I don't see the need for this thread.

I hope you're not intentionally trying to reduce our confidence level?

For me, it is not working. I am a beautiful black woman. I will never change anything about my body!!!

FYI.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by dukeprince50: 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

He's from India, so technically even though he's briwn skinned, he's caucasian.
that greene66 is actually a lady who calls everyone kid no matter your age, i begin to wonder if she is an ancestor or a museum herself

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by foolinlove(f): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
dukeprince50:
that greene66 is actually a lady who calls everyone kid no matter your age, i begin to wonder if she is an ancestor or a museum herself

Ah. Well Europeans are renowned for their racism. Look at Denmark. Ew.
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by dukeprince50: 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
evegran:

I hope you're not intentionally trying to reduce our confident level?

For me, it is not working. I am a beautiful black woman. I will never change anything about my body!!!

FYI.
gbam, give this lady a cup of coffee, forget that greenlike thing dat says what she dosent knw

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Oahray: 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
Strahovski1:
What a well articulated thread smiley

True. In India, black women are inferior. We believe they are slaves from Africa. So most black women in India tone to become the light skin.
not surprising. Most Indians are an unpleasant mix of incurable racism and shocking chauvinism. Your caste system is despicable.

The thread would certainly appeal to like minds.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Emodeee: 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
evegran:

I hope you're not intentionally trying to reduce our confidence level?

FYI.

you are not black, you are light skinned. Though you come from the black race.

You are beautiful, no doubt.
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
Emodeee:

you are not black, you are light skinned. Though you come from the black race.

You are beautiful, no doubt.

*pulling your both ears*.

I am black (fair or dark), as an African I am black.

Thanks for the compliment though. smiley

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by dukeprince50: 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
I like nigerians, you wont call us slaves and go wit it. When a nigerian get ready 4u, ur done
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by PunkyV(f): 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? / Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested / I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.