Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,849 members, 7,798,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive (23809 Views)

22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / "I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo / This Indian Man Shared A Painful Selfie With His Dead Daughter (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by sixtuschimere: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2016

Lawyer and founder of The Due Process Advocates (DPA) Emeka Ugwuonye posted photos of the body of a mutilated woman on his facebook page who he claimed was the body of missing Abuja-based mother of four Charity Aiyedogbon aka Deepdeal ChaCha Dehammer. He also claimed he was consulted by the lady’s family to serve as a lawyer for the supposed deceased.Also a Facebook page dedicated to finding Chacha confirmed she is dead.

Minutes ago,  ChaCha’s daughter, Juliet Aiyedogbon took to her facebook page to describ that the report is false insisting that her mother is still alive. She also claims there they have evidence that proves that her mother is not dead as insinuated. 

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/my-mother-is-not-dead-daughter-of.html

2 Shares

Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by sixtuschimere: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
I pray she is alive.God will help her

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by raymond284(m): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
May God help Nigeria journalism

1 Like

Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by vhictour(m): 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
hmmmmm .........

i aint got nothing to say
Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by sixtuschimere: 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44 abeg make una help.Let us correct the impression previously insinuated by Facebook page and lawyer dedicated to finding her.Her daughter is saying otherwise
Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by doyinisaac(m): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
I could remember vividly that someone on nairaland discovered that the picture the lawyer used is a picture from another event...from that moment I started feeling the news might be false.....remember I said "might"..

3 Likes

Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by Jaycool18(m): 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
Who are we to believe...

Her mom's not dead, but yet to be found
Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by doyinisaac(m): 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
Jaycool18:
Who are we to believe...

Her mom's not dead, but yet to be found
The matter tie wrapper like Matthias...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by ojun50(m): 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lie Muhammad has giving many nigerians power to lie any hw.

3 Likes

Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
blogger are surely hell bound
Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by veekid(m): 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
God punish stupid bloggers
Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by Lagosian29(m): 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
I pray she gets found alive, Hale and hearty

1 Like

Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by gbaskiboy: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
na who we go believe now

1 Like

Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
It's so unfair. I pray her mother comes back alive. People will never hear.. They will continue to cook up stories so that they will gain attention not knowing they are wrecking people's lives.. Not like they care anyway. Just pray.. God can work wonders.

5 Likes

Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by iswallker(m): 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
everything she said could have been put in one paragraph of about 4 lines...

i should have thought a positive ID had been done together with the family before someone came to say the lady is dead...

1 Like

Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by darocha1: 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
i share her pain
Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by donbugy(m): 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by olumaxi(m): 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
DOA complete season
Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by leghagha: 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
If we were in a developed country DNA would have been conducted on the body to confirm
Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by room089: 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
May she be found in Jesus name!

'Deepdeal ChaCha Dehammer' such a heavy alias for a married woman and a mother of four kids? I SMH!

2 Likes

Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by qualityovenbake(m): 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
You can't love my mother more than her family
I hope they find her alive

1 Like

Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by seunlayi(m): 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
Which one would we believe

1 Like

Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by robosky02(m): 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
ok
Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by Orikinla(m): 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
sixtuschimere:
I pray she is alive.God will help her
Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by Orikinla(m): 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
Blossom023:
It's so unfair. I pray her mother comes back alive. People will never hear.. They will continue to cook up stories so that they will gain attention not knowing they are wrecking people's lives.. Not like they care anyway. Just pray.. God can work wonders.
Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by obaival(m): 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
News

F
A
K
E
Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by aalangel(f): 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
raymond284:
May God help Nigeria journalism
....and Nairaland.
Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by orezimena28(f): 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
Your mother has not been found but you want to go ahead with your planned wedding?? I can't imagine myself doing wedding knowing fully well that my momma is missing! What kind of joy will I have on that day? I pray for you!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by MrBen10(m): 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
This Juliet was accused of stalking her mother and feeding her father with her mother's online life and most of her mother's online post.
Juliet, its a shame to you that your father bought you over from the breast that you suckle for just a mere money that you met on earth and will still here on earth.
Juliet, you know about your mother's death and this your post has implicated you today.

1 Like

Re: My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive by glossy6(f): 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
May she be found alive IJMN

(1) (2) (Reply)

Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? / My Mom Has Stopped Looking Good, What Do I Do? / My Husband Is Threatening To Divorce Me For Petty Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.