Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Student-Cultist Caught Stealing In Uniport - Photos And Video - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student-Cultist Caught Stealing In Uniport - Photos And Video (36832 Views)

Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) / 3 Ladies From Other African Countries Caught Stealing In Lagos(photos,videos) / Cultist Caught Stealing Laptops At Bet9ja In Imo, Almost Burnt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student-Cultist Caught Stealing In Uniport - Photos And Video by Taryur3(m): 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ok...in his case ,if he had never killed...they should just beat him and hand him to the police,but if he takes life anyhow,they should hand him over to Aluu boys.I know those people very well.I served in thier environment....as a corper dem no born u well to toast thier girlfriends then.the first question I used to asked there girl then is,have u ever date any guy in this village....if yes...I took to my heels...if no...I go just take number to investigate very well.those ppu be like short demons
Re: Student-Cultist Caught Stealing In Uniport - Photos And Video by Nbote(m): 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
And wen Aluu ppl do d needful and light tire for him neck now, ppl go complain. Yes jungle justice is very wrong but dat na wen dis boys neva corner u before. I don't know if he was caught red handed or not but if u have ever experienced what some of these criminals do, U'ld realise d general beating a whole community would giv dem wen caught is not even enough especially with d state of our police in particular. One idiot was fond of robbing my area on Sundays between 7 and 9 wen ppl have left for church services. D day he was caught, we didn't even allow him get d beating he deserved and someone called d police to com take him away. Now imagine my disappointment wen we learnt he's actually well know by d police and den to crown it all up, I entered a bus less dan a week later and saw him inside...

2 Likes

Re: Student-Cultist Caught Stealing In Uniport - Photos And Video by IRserveMyComent(f): 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
goshen26:
Na them.....jungle Justice tribe
Tribal bigot spotted.
Re: Student-Cultist Caught Stealing In Uniport - Photos And Video by symbianDON(m): 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
aluu!!!! the guy should just repent now and beg God to forgive him his sins because he is surely on his last journey as a living thing
Re: Student-Cultist Caught Stealing In Uniport - Photos And Video by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
Just another day in Ape-frika.
Re: Student-Cultist Caught Stealing In Uniport - Photos And Video by 52Naira(m): 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
Apelex:
Oh my Great God. cry

When will Nigeria put behind such barbaric inhumane acts of violence....

When will people just have come sense and a conscience....

Op please keep us updated..
We hope he is handed over to the proper authorities and not some jobless blood thirsty babaric youths.

If the police adequately discharge their duties and responsibilities.....then the society would not have to resort to self help......to take care of situations...that is the bane of our society. Often time you arrest a known criminal ...take the person to the police...what happens The person is bailed with a huge amount of money at the station....after a month or two....he is back to terrorize the area he was caught initially this time more brutal....generally speaking we have only one problem in Nigeria...do you what it is GOVERNANCE.
Re: Student-Cultist Caught Stealing In Uniport - Photos And Video by Nuttybynature(m): 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
ALUU Again?

I think that community was wiped off by rain?

Waiiit.... no be dem got eviscerated by erosion o....

Na d headquarters of savages be dat.. sad
Re: Student-Cultist Caught Stealing In Uniport - Photos And Video by seye005(m): 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
Aluu again shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Student-Cultist Caught Stealing In Uniport - Photos And Video by Kgdavid(m): 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lifehack:

When campus security couldn't even help me.
Unless I want to receive small of the beating with him.

Call the police!! Insist that the Campus security call the police. Do not comfort yourself with the lie that you can do nothing.
Re: Student-Cultist Caught Stealing In Uniport - Photos And Video by LEXYCOM: 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pls, will the thief die if they kill him in aluu?
Re: Student-Cultist Caught Stealing In Uniport - Photos And Video by otokx(m): 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
You guys should stop accusing my community unjustly, i personally witnessed some melee in front of Delta Park campus today, it was amazing, about 5 men trying to beat out the devil from 1 man but the guy kept resisting all of them. The security men struggled to bundle him in their van but the guy just in trousers alone was so full of energy, asked the female security, they said he stole laptop and some other things and was caught. The CSO was just there holding walkie talkie, it was a bit disappointing that they just were unable to give the guy adequate beating. He was later bundled to the another location within the University not Aluu.

1 Like

Re: Student-Cultist Caught Stealing In Uniport - Photos And Video by remigiusizunna(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
ALUU ?? OMG

I can see his people making enquiries from their village casket maker in advance
Re: Student-Cultist Caught Stealing In Uniport - Photos And Video by meltiplexer: 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
Only God knows what really happens, naijabet man say so
Re: Student-Cultist Caught Stealing In Uniport - Photos And Video by PrivateInvestig: 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
ALUU!!! I cn neva date or marry frm dia. Cursed ppo!

ALUU and generational Curse be like undecided

Re: Student-Cultist Caught Stealing In Uniport - Photos And Video by BABANGBALI: 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
I hope it's not another Aluu 4?
Re: Student-Cultist Caught Stealing In Uniport - Photos And Video by MUNAGOD3310(m): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
TFLAME:
Aluu ?? RIP bruv
please late them not do that for God's sake
Re: Student-Cultist Caught Stealing In Uniport - Photos And Video by MUNAGOD3310(m): 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
MUNAGOD3310. What is wrong with that guy for God's sake
Re: Student-Cultist Caught Stealing In Uniport - Photos And Video by swituju: 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
Una comments no be hereoooo,i don laf tire
Re: Student-Cultist Caught Stealing In Uniport - Photos And Video by AkumahTalk(m): 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
[size=16pt]Someone please pass me the barbecue sauce!![/size]
Re: Student-Cultist Caught Stealing In Uniport - Photos And Video by blackbartee(m): 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
ALUU..... Vampire community....

dem no sabi pass jungle justice.... they don't even wanna know if the info is true or not
Re: Student-Cultist Caught Stealing In Uniport - Photos And Video by SWORD419(m): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lifehack:
Happening Now -student/cultist Caught stealing In Uniport -pic And Video

Just came across this, when coming back from school this afternoon. The guy hasn't been identified as a student yet.
Meanwhile there is a serious arguement between security officials with youths from Aluu community over given him jungle justice.

He was finally taken to Aluu by the youths tho cry

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4peJKqU888[/flash]
All they need is a powerful bite from gej's mighty teerhteerh angry
Re: Student-Cultist Caught Stealing In Uniport - Photos And Video by stevups(m): 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
Remember ALUU killing. Beastiality in PH
Re: Student-Cultist Caught Stealing In Uniport - Photos And Video by naxman(m): 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
If l may ask Wat is ALUU? and wat r deir activities pike?
Re: Student-Cultist Caught Stealing In Uniport - Photos And Video by tayo200(m): 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
ok
Re: Student-Cultist Caught Stealing In Uniport - Photos And Video by anyicash(m): 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
Firstly they should check the meaning of ALUU in the new Ocford Dictionary, last time i checked...ALUU simply means a town where people behead or get beheaded for no reason.
Re: Student-Cultist Caught Stealing In Uniport - Photos And Video by DifferentBoy1(m): 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
May no nairalander ever meet an untimely ALUU in Jesus name..... Amen.
Re: Student-Cultist Caught Stealing In Uniport - Photos And Video by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
What do you mean 'Student-Cultist'? Call him by his officially recognized title: 'Armed Robber in Training'.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Killed By Robbers In Owerri, Behind Federal Secretariat - Graphic Pictures / Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day / Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.