Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Touching Lives International (TLI) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Touching Lives International (TLI) (16031 Views)

Touching Lives: Airtel Builds Multimillion Naira, Ultra-modern Apartment For Fir / 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes / Oluwatoyin Subair: The MD Of HITV Shares His Touching Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touching Lives International (TLI) by tomi4biz(m): 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
Touching Lives International is a leading global organization set with a passionate vision to empower and touch lives. TLI is a unique organization existing to inflict empowerment through our wealth creation platform built transparently by professionals to help eradicate poverty globally.

TLI have come up with a Lucrative Compensation Plan and E/commerce system that will help us to support, promote and empower the Less Privileged in our various societies.

TLI is a new company just formed and Yet to be launched anywhere in the world. It is a Great Privilege for myself everyone in the house and in this business today to be part of the pioneer member

TLI COMPENSATION PLAN

Registration is a one time fee of $35 (N7,000) only.

Ours is a user friendly system, perfectly planned and organised, comprising of a unique 2 x 2, 2 x 5 and 2 x 4 Matrix marketing System, where every partner is required to refer 2 members each, every additional sign ups (referrals) will cause a spill over making the matrix to fill faster.

It is a follow me matrix with spill over and spill under effect.
With our innovative and unbeatable marketing plan, members earn in 5 different stages and as they progress from stage to stage they earn and get absolute life changing rewards. Entry fee is a onetime payment of $35. Sponsorship bonus of ($10) is paid to members who recruit a new member, members can refer as many new members as they can, by so doing they earn more, and it also helps to cause a spill over in their network.

This compensation plan consist of 5 stages of payment, stage 1 is a 2 x 2 infant feeders matrix, stage 2 and 3 is 2 x 5 matrix, stage 4 is 2 x 4 matrix and lastly stage 5 is 2 x 2 matrix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDVTfNsbLOA

STAGES (5)

GOVERNOR (2x2 Matrix)
MINISTER (2x5 Matrix)
PRIME MINISTER(2x5 Matrix)
PRESIDENT (2x4 Matrix)
AMBASSADOR (2x2 Matrix)

1- GOVERNOR (2x2 Matrix):
LEVEL 1(2)
LEVEL 2(4)
REFERRAL BONUS FOR 2 OR 6= $10 OR $30
MATRIX BONUS =$10
EARNINGS = $20 OR $40

2- MINISTER (2 X 5 MATRIX):
This is a 2 x 5 matrix and everybody here must have passed through the Infant /feeders matrix – the Governor stage. And because it is a follow me matrix, any partner underneath you in your matrix can spill under to fill the uplink matrix. Stage 2 Matrix Bonus is $1000 cash, earnings will be paid from level 1 – 5.

ADDITIONAL INCENTIVES:

Select Either of these Options Tecno Tablet or Lenovo Laptop or Generator or Refrigerator or LCD TV.
5% Matching Bonus to Uplink

3.-PRIME MINISTER ( 2 X 5 MATRIX):
This is a 2 x 5 matrix and everybody here must have passed through Stage 2, (MINISTER), and because it is a follow me matrix, any partner underneath you in your matrix can spill under to fill the uplink matrix;

Stage 3 matrix bonus is $5000 cash, earnings paid from level 1-5.

ADDITIONAL INCENTIVES:
SUV + $1000 for Maintenance
Empowerment for 2 persons on recommendation
Members will qualify for the SUV on completion of stage 3 ( 2 X 5) Matrix.
Members will qualify for Dubai Trip on completion of level 3

4- PRESIDENT (2 X 4 MATRIX):
This is an easy 2 x 4 matrix that allows members of your team to spill from the previous stage to join you as soon as they complete the process. And because it is a follow me matrix, any partner underneath you in your matrix can spill under to fill the uplink matrix;

Stage 4 matrix bonus is $6000 cash, earnings paid from level 1-4 of matrix Stage

ADDITIONAL INCENTIVES:
BRAND NEW SUV + $2000 CASH FOR MAINTENANCE
EMPOWERMENT FOR ORPHANS
Royalty Bonus $300
INTEREST/COLLATERAL FREE GRANT $15,000 – ON REQUEST

5- AMBASSADOR (2 X 2 MATRIX):
This is an easy 2 x 2 matrix arrangement packaged specially for our esteemed partners who must have completed Stage 4 matrix process (PRESIDENT). It comprises of mouth watering incentives, and because it is a follow me matrix, any partner underneath you in your matrix can spill under to fill the uplink matrix;

Note: (Your 4 directly sponsored members must join you here)

Stage 5 matrix bonus is $20,000 cash, earnings paid from level 1-2.

ADDITIONAL INCENTIVE
Housing Fund $40,000 + 1000 for Maintenance.
INTERNATIONAL TRIP TO SOUTH AFRICA. ALL EXPENSE PAID
5% MATCHING BONUS TO UPLINK $1000
ROYALTY BONUS $1000
ENJOY GLOBAL PROFIT POOL YEARLY.($10,000)
RESIDUAL INCOME FOR LIFE—($10,000)
BECOME A DIRECTOR IN CHARGE OF THE NEXT-IN-LINE-COUNTRY TO BE LAUNCHED. (WITH 0.1% COMMISSION ON ALL SIGN UPS FROM SUCH COUNTRY)
AUTOMATIC YEARLY QUALIFICATION TO ATTEND OUR AGM IN U.S .A OR SOUTH AFRICA
AS A DIRECTOR, YOU ARE ENTITLED TO RECOMMEND YEARLY:
*2 ORPHANS FROM ANY ORPHANAGE HOME FOR SCHOLARSHIP AWARD.
*SCHOLARSHIP AWARD FOR 2 PEOPLE.
ALL OF THESE PEOPLE SHALL BE EMPOWERED SAME DAY AFTER BEING INVESTIGATED.
RE-ENTRY SYSTEM
ANY MEMBER WHO COMPLETES STAGE 5 MATRIX WILL BE RE-ENTERED INTO STAGE 5 OVER AND OVER AGAIN WITH ALL INCENTIVES PAID.

RE-ENTRY SYSTEM
ANY MEMBER WHO COMPLETES STAGE 5 MATRIX WILL BE RE-ENTERED INTO STAGE 5 OVER AND OVER AGAIN WITH ALL INCENTIVES PAID.

TLI ONLINE STORE
You can stand a chance GET 0.5% Referral Bonus for each Member you refer to purchase goods from online store.

Any member, who cumulatively accumulates up to 80,000 BV, will automatically qualify for a Brand New Car. (Qualification for the car counts for individual member that purchase goods directly from our Online Store with their Username or ID Number).

If you are ready to change your live for better and also want to touch other people's lives,

contact Tomiwa Orunnipin on 08141504742
Whatsapp: 08179056863
Email: tlitopteam@gmail.com

Want to know more,read my Free REPORT On How A $35 (7,000 naira) Donation Got Me A Brand New Car? Click http://tlitopteam.com/tlicp/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Touching Lives International (TLI) by Kennycyphers(m): 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
Wow.. Sounds interesting.
Re: Touching Lives International (TLI) by SmarisAjur(f): 6:43am On Oct 31, 2016
Yea. I just enrolled four days ago. And I've got two people already. They have paid to the account but I've not been put through on how to sign them up through my account. Please anyone with useful information on how to do that since I wasn't able to be at the seminar on saturday.? Its a place to be. I've heard of so Manny networking organizations but I'm at peace with this one. I am taking that risk to make money. Join us.
Re: Touching Lives International (TLI) by Generica(m): 10:52am On Dec 08, 2016
If one joins by opening 15 accounts, does he need to go about recruiting people?
Re: Touching Lives International (TLI) by SmarisAjur(f): 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
Generica:
If one joins by opening 15 accounts, does he need to go about recruiting people?
If you register all properly,you are automatically in stage 2 and you don't need to converse for people. Naturally, people will be put under you and before you know it, you are in stage three. I'll inbox you for more info.
Re: Touching Lives International (TLI) by Eminya(f): 6:48am On Mar 23, 2017
tomi4biz and SmarisAjur i have an acct with tli. can i change my upliner and when do seminars hold in Abuja

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Appoints Dele Babade Acting Chairman / Concerns As One Pound Trades For ₦‎1000 At Parallel Market / FG Calls On China, Others To Set Up Lithium Battery Factories In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.