Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Saraki And Ekweremadu Leave Court After Meeting Bail Conditions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And Ekweremadu Leave Court After Meeting Bail Conditions (35639 Views)

Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison / Senators Who Followed Saraki And Ekweremadu To Court Today (photos) / Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Leave Court After Meeting Bail Conditions by remigiusizunna(m): 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
Discussion continues
Where is Buhari's o'level cert?

Why won't Aisha travel to the US?
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Leave Court After Meeting Bail Conditions by Samtoby(m): 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
nigerianvenom:

Same way u are supporting buhari even with glaring evidence that he had no wassce
Same way u support aisha buhari even when her name is bin fingered in d Halliburton scandal as a key culprit.
That's why uve never asked why ameachi, fayemi, Tinubu, fashionable haven't bin probe by EFCC, but akpabio and Co are bin probe at will including even a sitting governor who should be immune to probe.
U guys are so pathetic

Your problem exactly How many post av u see me supporting Buhari or Aisha on any of the post here??.. Besides my comment is on youths supporting this leaders not politicians...

Last time I check Saraki is APC, including his deputy.. yet u are crying that APC members are not probe? I don't know much on politics but the PDP members that are probed are not in office, yet Saraki (which is Senate President for crying out loud) and his deputy are still in power, yet they are being probe. I ask again, what's your problem??

Why is defeat so hard for you to accept?? PDP lost an election which is more than a year old and your heart still bleeds?? Why am I even surprise, your so called supporting party can't overcome the defeat either, so it runs in the party..
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Leave Court After Meeting Bail Conditions by MrTour: 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
Useless country, I hate this country. Nothing works.
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Leave Court After Meeting Bail Conditions by sammhi(m): 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
Samtoby:
Only in Nigeria corrupt leaders have supporters... Just give them 1K from 1M you stole and they will become your bitch for the rest of their lifes...

smh
you are just a bigot...show me one of your leaders who is not corrupt ...in sane societies both Saraki and PMb will not be office
your bigoted mind is that you defend those you support and those you dont are the corupt...
pmb apart form certificate forgery is a tribal bigot..just take a look at the appointment ...all he wants now is for LAWAN a hausa fulani to be SP....
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Leave Court After Meeting Bail Conditions by Defenderng1: 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
unTouchables
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Leave Court After Meeting Bail Conditions by Opeyemi4real(m): 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
Fayose case dying down gradually! Has anyone noticed that? Saraki and ekweremadu combo is a solid one, FG will lose the case.
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Leave Court After Meeting Bail Conditions by Opeyemi4real(m): 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
Saraki is the only Nigerian politician at the moment who neither belong to APC nor PDP but ruling. Its called Sarakiocrazy!
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Leave Court After Meeting Bail Conditions by francisbarrack(m): 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
Samtoby:
Only in Nigeria corrupt leaders have supporters... Just give them 1K from 1M you stole and they will become your bitch for the rest of their lifes...

smh

They r d real zombie in fela song...
They ve there remote control
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Leave Court After Meeting Bail Conditions by Egbabiekperemo: 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
PentiumPro:

If Saraki and Ekweremadu escapes this night of long knives, I will deactivate my handle and leave NL .

It will be easier for a goat to speak english than for this to happen. But let me store this your statement.

Let me ask,Have u changed that your smelling brown coloured okrika panty today? I remember how smelly it was d last night I took you home from pekas. shocked
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Leave Court After Meeting Bail Conditions by gogodaye(m): 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
Samtoby:

Your problem exactly How many post av u see me supporting Buhari or Aisha on any of the post here??.. Besides my comment is on youths supporting this leaders not politicians...

Last time I check Saraki is APC, including his deputy.. yet u are crying that APC members are not probe? I don't know much on politics but the PDP members that are probed are not in office, yet Saraki (which is Senate President for crying out loud) and his deputy are still in power, yet they are being probe. I ask again, what's your problem??

Why is defeat so hard for you to accept?? PDP lost an election which is more than a year old and your heart still bleeds?? Why am I even surprise, your so called supporting party can't overcome the defeat either, so it runs in the party..

Hahahahahaha.......this your attempt at skewing facts to meet predetermined ends just exposed your back end.....
I never knew Senator Ike Ekweremmadu, Nigeria's Deputy Senate President was with the APC......

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Leave Court After Meeting Bail Conditions by Myself2(m): 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Great. Up Saraki and Ekweremadu!!!

Zombies, You know what to do.

Jump into the lagoon.

SECONDED

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Leave Court After Meeting Bail Conditions by Samtoby(m): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
sammhi:

you are just a bigot...show me one of your leaders who is not corrupt ...in sane societies both Saraki and PMb will not be office
your bigoted mind is that you defend those you support and those you dont are the corupt...
pmb apart form certificate forgery is a tribal bigot..just take a look at the appointment ...all he wants now is for LAWAN a hausa fulani to be SP....

I wept for Nigeria after reading your comments, now when they call the future leaders of the nation, u will also rise up your hands.. Yet sentence you cannot comprehend.. Did you quote me mistakenly or you're just stupid?? I don't get it..

I called Saraki a corrupt politicians and point out how gullible people are to be following and supporting him, I av done it wrong??

Come to Kwara State and point out where Saraki work within his 8 years in office, then insult me for calling him a corrupt leader, you pathetic idiot.

PMB certificate forgery is seriously your problem, if the one they present isn't enough for you, guess what? no one cares, well except the senseless idiots like you. We all know about the certificate Ish, and yet they vote him in..

Lemme ask you, other past adminstration isn't tribal? U mean the past president didn't elect mostly his people into power than other tribes??..

I know your problem, once ur tribe gain power U won't do anything but still won't want them to leave. so Selfish and Pathetic... Seriously, leave other tribes and let them have there time, the world didn't just revolve around you and your tribe..

If Buhari likes, let him put a Togolese in SP position, I don't care.. Now respect yourself

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Leave Court After Meeting Bail Conditions by Samtoby(m): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
gogodaye:

Hahahahahaha.......this your attempt at skewing facts to meet predetermined ends just exposed your back end.....
I never knew Senator Ike Ekweremmadu, Nigeria's Deputy Senate President was with the APC......

Like I said before (which of course you read but decided to ignore) I don't know much about politics..
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Leave Court After Meeting Bail Conditions by Mylove55(f): 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Great. Up Saraki and Ekweremadu!!!

Zombies, You know what to do.

Jump into the lagoon.
look at this one, happy for criminals, u may be sick, ask muray bruce for commonsense
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Leave Court After Meeting Bail Conditions by stevups(m): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
The richest Senator in the world.
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Leave Court After Meeting Bail Conditions by princemayomi(m): 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
Samtoby:

smh

What do you expect from people whose government has not made the economy favourable? people who cant afford 1meal of just 100naira. So they com see 1000naira to shout for just 30mins and you say make dem no collect. Please dont blame them o. Blame the stupid looters, past and present government who have made our economy unfavorable for the average man
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Leave Court After Meeting Bail Conditions by Slimchase(m): 5:05am On Jun 28, 2016
ikevictor22:
This implies that MUHAMMADU BUHARI IS IN DEEP SHIT!

The Hunter (PMB) will soon be haunted......... 9ja is in a deep poooO !
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Leave Court After Meeting Bail Conditions by cardoctor(m): 7:59am On Jun 28, 2016
Discussion continues
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Leave Court After Meeting Bail Conditions by AyoolaIgwe(m): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
PentiumPro:

Nobody need to tell you that all gloves are off now. The duo will either go down or the Executive will be in problem. This is Nigeria, the chances of the Executive failing on this plot is very slim.

Do u hv any logical explanation for ur assertion? To what extent can u argue dat the Executive will carry the day. Support ur assertions with relevant examples and informed allusions.
>>>I don't see d Executive carrying the day because of the complexity of court decisions. Court decisions are determined by 2key factors, the world over: 1.Political consideration (an apposite instance is the 2003 judgement of the Supreme Court in favor of Obj against Buhari). 2. Legal considerations. For Nigeria there is a third factor which is (3) Money (the more money u can spend the better ur chances). An apposite example was the bribe given to Supreme Court Justices thru the office of the GMD of NNPC in 2007 on behalf of Yar Adua.
So my dear, it cannot be asserted dat the FGN will hv its way in this matter because nothing points to that direction. In fact the National Assembly may distabilise the Executive Arm by taking steps aimed at reducing its powers, they have dat leverage dear. I await ur informed response.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of The Oil Workers, UNIMAID Staff Before They Were Abducted By Boko Haram / Atiku At Adamawa PDP Mega Rally (Video, Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.