Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You (6147 Views)

How To Make A Girl Lose Balance And Notice You. / I'll Finally Join The Islamic Religion Because Of This / How To Get A Girl To Notice You? Ways To Easily Get Any Girl To Notice You Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by Jay542(m): 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
Jaycool18:
beards is as special to men as boobs is to women
realest post.
Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by Alpharezz(m): 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Having a beard is really a turn off. Its like you are carrying a bushes under your chin and it really looks creepy that some little creatures hiding behind those bush. undecided
jisos calm yer tits

Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by Bluezy13(m): 11:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Having a beard is really a turn off. Its like you are carrying a bushes under your chin and it really looks creepy that some little creatures hiding behind those bush. undecided

A 5-year old reasoning
Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by deluxez12(m): 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
madam shurup abeg
Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
thesicilian:

How about those weird long eyelashes, or wigs and weavons that you gals hardly wash in months?
nd d wig be oozing like a 2 day old fufu..
Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by Trudiee(f): 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
p.s

i love beards on guys grin

1 Like

Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by Hollawayn05(m): 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hi Ladies!! . .
. if your Boyfriend dosnt av Beard, Then you Lesbian
Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
Kissing and swallowing hair. Yulk!
Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by kumulus(m): 12:21am On Jun 28, 2016
Hipsofagoddess:
Kissing and swallowing hair. Yulk!

ehn ehn, how do you kiss and swallow hair when it's like this........and not like those (coughs)

Buh everyone has d right to his or her opinions.
Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 28, 2016
kumulus:

ehn ehn, how do you kiss and swallow hair when it's like this........and not like those (coughs)

Buh everyone has d right to his or her opinions.

Who is this one?
Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 28, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
stop hating on us...we represent
Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 28, 2016
Trudiee:
p.s

i love beards on guys grin
yes ooo a bottle of beer for that lady that loves beards
Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:34am On Jun 28, 2016
Justdulla:

stop hating on us...we represent

I'm not hating, I'm just saying it.
Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 28, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

I'm not hating, I'm just saying it.
really....common beards are cool nah,moreover not every man achieves beards,some get silly moustaches while other dont ave at all...its a priviledge ma dear
Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:38am On Jun 28, 2016
Justdulla:

really....common beards are cool nah,moreover not every man achieves beards,some get silly moustaches while other dont ave at all...its a priviledge ma dear

Yeah I saw your dp, your so cute. kiss
Ever wonder to join Mr. NL?
Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 28, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Yeah I saw your dp, your so cute. kiss
Ever wonder to join Mr. NL?
Nah ave never thought about that,am not the frequent nairalander. its meant for peeps that make FP and FTC et al. Thanks for d complement,,wud ave loved to complement ur pix as well but am not understanding what am seeing @ ur dp grin
Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:43am On Jun 28, 2016
Justdulla:

Nah ave never thought about that,am not the frequent nairalander. its meant for peeps that make FP and FTC et al. Thanks for d complement,,wud ave loved to complement ur pix as well but am not understanding what am seeing @ ur dp grin

Its called girl in multi tasking cheesy do you have an IG?
Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 28, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Its called girl in multi tasking cheesy do you have an IG?
Nope dont do IG,Twitter,Facebook, all em open social media...Security reasons....Just whatsapp,bbm and nairaland.
Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:54am On Jun 28, 2016
Justdulla:

Nope dont do IG,Twitter,Facebook, all em open social media...Security reasons....Just whatsapp,bbm and nairaland.

I almost spill my milk. Say what? shocked security reason? Oohh , I say...
You must be one of the children of the tycoons wink
Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 28, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

I almost spill my milk. Say what? shocked security reason? Oohh , I say...
You must be one of the children of the tycoons wink
nah not at all...But too much of ones photo in social media makes one an easy target.
Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by kumulus(m): 12:58am On Jun 28, 2016
Hipsofagoddess:

Who is this one?

You really want to know, don't you?
Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by Adeoba10(m): 5:53am On Jun 28, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Haaaa... Ask for forgiveness.... U mean dat picture going around as Jesus with beard is a turn off for una, u say Jesus get elephant inside him beard. Okay o, contunu.... On Sunday now, na u go dey sing I LOVE YOU JESUS...
Re: When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You by ForeverYoung197(f): 6:02am On Jun 28, 2016
Adeoba10:

Haaaa... Ask for forgiveness.... U mean dat picture going around as Jesus with beard is a turn off for una, u say Jesus get elephant inside him beard. Okay o, contunu.... On Sunday now, na u go dey sing I LOVE YOU JESUS...

grin lol. The picture of Jesus that y'all worshiping or idolized is not really the real Jesus.. who knows, he might never had a beard just like that photos y'all been thinking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why We Love Them #YorubaDemons. (Pics) / [18+ Story]: Sharing Esther With My Roommate [A MUST READ] / Do Girls Cum During Orgasm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.