Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:41 PM

Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures) (2421 Views)

New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp / Soldiers Carry Out Clearance Operation In Bama, Borno; Recover Materials / 7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures) by AmorSincero(m): 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
A friend of mine ( a doctor) who works with one of the International NGOs, recounted his experiences in a camp they invited in the north. I didnt believe him, till i saw these pictures on twitter.

We can understand the reason why these kids are internally displaced, but allowing them die of kwarshiorkor, is a crime against humanity.
What could the excuse why these people are dying of hunger?
budgeted funds diverted?
Lack of care?
or have they been left to their ill fate?

Please lets share these pictures till it reaches Aso rock

2 Shares

Re: Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
Meanwhile El-dullardeen is more concerned with turning the Senate into a rubber stamp angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures) by AmorSincero(m): 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
Please whoever is incharge of this section, should push this to the front page.

People are dying unreported in this country. The world has to see this.
Re: Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures) by fkpboss: 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
I can not but weep
Re: Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures) by hurricaneChris: 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
BIafra was never this bad.

If an Igbo man then was nigerian leader in any level, There wouldnt be starvation
Re: Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures) by hurricaneChris: 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
Last year december, i was on site inspection in jos. One day my colleagues and i decided to visit an IDP camp in d city.
I literally wept.

A lady walked to me and said they were raising funds for mosquito nets. My colleague and i gave them 50k.
These kids are really suffering.

edited: Blankets please, not nets
Re: Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures) by Acidosis(m): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
The brown envelope journalists won't report this. They are currently dancing to the tune of a propaganda-led government by running around Abuja courts.

They should pick up their camera to see things in the streets of Nigeria. We're tired of pursuing cases of wealthy men and women.

Nigerians are already stealing cooked food in Ilorin, in spite the purported YAMS the FG claimed to have recovered from the useful yet useless selective anti-corruption fight.

2 Likes

Re: Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures) by hurricaneChris: 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lalasticlala, i know you arent as biased as our journalists in the country. Please let the world see the conditions of these kids and come to their rescue.

1 Like

Re: Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures) by Austin4lif: 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
hurricaneChris:
Last year december, i was on site inspection in jos. One day my colleagues and i decided to visit an IDP camp in d city.
I literally wept.

A lady walked to me and said they were raising funds for mosquito nets. My colleague and i gave them 50k.
These kids are really suffering.
u can lie for africa
Re: Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures) by rapistomenka: 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
None of my business cool

They still look healthy to me for being able to pose for the camera

What they did to Biafran kids is staring them at the face even without us going to war

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures) by delishpot: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
Buhari should take note. He should include this in his probe list

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures) by hurricaneChris: 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
Austin4lif:
u can lie for africa

Do we need to argue about this?

1 Like

Re: Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures) by Mjshexy(f): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
Marasmus...This is so sad sad
Re: Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures) by lovat(m): 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
Chai aru emen be ben

I hate to say karma but whom am i to judge

2 Likes

Re: Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures) by hopeforcharles(m): 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hmmm, what is the Apc government doing about this,
Re: Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures) by Izonpikin: 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
The government needs to attend to these innocent kids.... embarassed....
Re: Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures) by jesse8048(m): 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
The last time dis shit happened in igbo land was 1970, are u telling me these people's calendar jus got to 1970?

2 Likes

Re: Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures) by mightyhaze: 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Most likely AIDS or other terminal diseases. There's no way dis kind of situation can occur when there is no war/famine!

2 Likes

Re: Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures) by EzeNri(m): 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
Fear Karma, shez a bi.tch.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures) by mrsheddy(m): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
karma is badth. serve them right. if e dey sweet them,na so e sweet us in 1967 who cares?? next!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures) by AmorSincero(m): 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
Please mods help move this post to front page abeg. Lalasticlala
Re: Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures) by ckmayoca: 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
See the generation the karma is now catching up with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures) by OohLalah(f): 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
This cannot be kwarshiokor! Look around, all the other kids are okay, only these few. They might be sick with no proper medical care.
Re: Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures) by Sealeddeal(m): 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
This people should not suffer like this. why is our government so uncaring and inhuman? Why are they snatching this people from Boko haram if they cannot care for them. Most of them were better fed while in Boko haram custody. It will not be strange if some of them escape to join back Boko haram.
Re: Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures) by kozmokaz(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
undecided
ogbasaram?
1967-1970

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures) by whitestar01(m): 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
Our leaders are busy divertin our fund. Imagine such sickness in our time What then is our hope for the future?
Re: Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures) by whitestar01(m): 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
Our leaders are busy divertin our fund. Imagine such sickness in our time What then is our hope for the future? embarassedOur leaders are busy divertin our fund. Imagine such sickness in our time What then is our hope for the future?
Re: Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures) by facelessangel: 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
AmorSincero:
Please mods help move this post to front page abeg. Lalasticlala
This forum is APC owned so can never make front page

2 Likes

Re: Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures) by Sweetguy25: 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
OohLalah:
This cannot be kwarshiokor! Look around, all the other kids are okay, only these few. They might be sick with no proper medical care.

Good observation. I see this as nothing but a photo op to sway public emotions.
Re: Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures) by Sealeddeal(m): 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
OohLalah:
It's a typical case of Marasmus and not Kwashiorkor.
Re: Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures) by dialfa: 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ewu n'ebe akwa.
Kparanuma.
Re: Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures) by hurricaneChris: 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
Sealeddeal:
It's a typical case of Marasmus and not Kwashiorkor.

Both kwashiorko and marasmus are caused by malnutrition.

Both are characterised by loss of energy.

Both cause the victim to look pitiable.

These kids arent taken proper care of. Whether kwashiorko or marasmus, the govts have failed them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Yemi Osinbajo And Daughters, Dami & Kiki At A Traditional Wedding / Ipobexposed In Wheel Chair After Accident. PHOTOS / Pastors Manage Churches Better Than Government Manged The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.