Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:04 PM

Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic (52860 Views)

Bring Seized Substandard Tyres To Aba Instead Of Burning Them - Dr Ikpeazu To FG / Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor / Ignore Ogah’s Illegal Certificate, I’m Still Governor – Ikpeazu To Abians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by Ponponkon: 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
Press Release

Don't panic, I remain your governor, Ikpeazu tells Abians

The Governor of Abia State, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu has called on Abians not to panic, but remain clam over the judgment of Justice Okon Abang of the Federal High Court Abuja delivered today in favor of Mr. Uche Oga against him, in the case of alleged falsification of tax receipts.
Governor Ikpeazu, who said that he has faith in the judiciary and rule of law, added that he will appeal the ruling as he has instructed his lawyers to file an appeal immediately against the said judgment.
The Governor noted as an appointee of the Abia State Government from 2011 to 2014, when he served as the General Manager, Abia State Passengers Integrated Manifest and Safety Scheme (ASPIMSS), and first Deputy General Manager, Abia State Environmental Protection Agency (ASEPA) Aba and Environs respectively, before his resignation in October 2014 to contest the Governorship election in the state, that within the period his taxes were deducted at source, and when he had need of his tax clearance in 2014, he applied to the Abia State Board of Internal Revenue, and was duly issued with his tax receipts for the period in question.
He maintenance that he remains the Governor of the state according to law and will await the final determination of the matter by the appellate courts.

Enyinnaya Appolos
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor
27/6/2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by ruggedboy01: 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ikpeazu is not going anywhere

Aba must be fixed angry sad

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hmmmm... Ikpeazu! It is well oooooo

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by greatiyk4u(m): 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hmmm,...........ur name says it all
Ikpe-azu...........meaning.....back judgment

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by fkpboss: 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
We hear you, but tell that to the judge too

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
I don't think they are panicking!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by lovat(m): 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
I only know Dr Sampson Uche Orgah

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by kcnwaigbo: 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ikpeazu will remain the Governor of Abia state until the supreme court rules on this matter.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by paramakina202: 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
grin
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by Masculity(m): 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
Sorry Oga is like you no understand the English the judge just said.

Leave That mansion called governors house, it belongs to someone not you again.

Omo see life oo. Just yesterday him just dey flex inside that office but someone go collect am.

Hhhhmmm God please never create network busy after You pick my call.

Let me dey flex till eternity.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by fernandoc(m): 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ikpeazu remains the governor. Ogah should meet Alex Otti for tutorials...Stop wasting your money. Ikpeazu is not going anywhere, I repeat Ikpeazu is not leaving Abia government house.

22 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by dunkem21(m): 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ikpeazu has worked for Abians..

.. and from his blue print, he is so fired up to fix Abia..

Uche is a renowned professional, a successful business man and result driven individual..

It's a hard choice, honestly angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by veekid(m): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
No panic jor

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by UEK33(m): 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
UCHE SAMPSON OGAH = ALEX OTI

MEANWHILE IKPEAZU TILL 2019

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by allthingsfitnz(m): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
lol
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by Sunofgod(m): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ikpeazu and Ogah be like....

[img]http://c1.nuttit.com/Cache/GetImage?id=GPuQUhg.jpg[/img]

15 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by MrUntouchable(m): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
No need to panic jare. He isn't leaving till at least 2019 undecided

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by SageTravels: 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by gunpoint(m): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
I said we want Yoruba gov in Abia oh angry

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by meforyou1(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
That's for sure. This Nigerian Government is evil. Successive govts in Abia have abandoned Aba. Orji Uzoho Kalu even tried and constructed some China substandard roads. TA Orji did nothing. Absolutely nothing in Aba.
And now see a gentleman that is trying to rebuild the Enyimba city and they are using the courts to pull him down right, left and centre.
It shall not work. Ikpaezu must rule Abia for 8 good years.

13 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by izzou(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
The odds are as follows

IKPEAZU. @1. 85

OGAH. @65. 4

Stake wisely

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by Toluwani113: 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
Bss
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by wethebest(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by kennyblaze007(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
Fare enough
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
Nigeria becoming predictable lately...ofc He is not going to vacate or what do his opposition xpect?!.
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
I wish the same thing would happen in Nassarawa

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by spark4daz(f): 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
Okay na.
Enjoying the movie!
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by Lagosian29(m): 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
lovat:
I only know Dr Sampson Uche Orgah

Same here bro

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by Raxxye(m): 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ikpeazu!
I wish Abia State would for once have a chance to try a new breed of politicians to lead them. These old guys from the days of Orji Uzor Kalu to the era of the man I consider the worst State governor in Nigeria's history, Mr Theodore Orji, are nothing but mere empty vessels with absolutely nothing to offer. Abians, like Bayelsans have generally been unlucky with their choices. I hope they get it right for once!

5 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by ojinuocheibi(m): 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
ibos are so complex, first ikpazu was Theodore stooge now he is not going no where. abeg which babalawo course Una?

7 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
Awesome
Re: Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic by Sobeautiful: 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Hmmm,...........ur name says it all

Ikpe-azu...........meaning.....back judgment
Point of correction. Ikpeazu means the last person, as in itiboribo.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom / New Photos Of Bello Turji Surface, Gang Members Spotted Wielding Weapons / What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.