Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Lagos Tackles Omo-onile With Task Force - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Tackles Omo-onile With Task Force (19067 Views)

GMD Nnpc Led Task Force To Ambush Black Market Spot In Abuja / Lagos Tackles FG In Supreme Court Over N50 Stamp Duty- Punch / Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Tackles Omo-onile With Task Force by holasam(m): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ah, deir own don done.
Re: Lagos Tackles Omo-onile With Task Force by PearlStreet(m): 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
MotorConnectz:
... Father had to back out because of safety and security reasons for the family. They never refunded the part payment. The price of land has now escalated in the area and well developed. The land is still there empty and it's hot cake as many people have come making offers 5 times the original price.

Big KUDOS To Ambode!!

I wonder if we could still get the land back

If you're interested in getting the land back, send me a PM or give me a call.
Re: Lagos Tackles Omo-onile With Task Force by sammft99: 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
AMBODE is the real man.....omo ni le is a problem to development of housing in Nigeria
Re: Lagos Tackles Omo-onile With Task Force by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
Olalan:
I really hope they can control their activites, but again looking at the activites of area boys in the state even under the watchful eyes of security men I doubt if the government can stop them.

Haa!! that one is a no go area, they are been compensated for a job well done

they're the A P C tools for winning election in lagos since all this while
Re: Lagos Tackles Omo-onile With Task Force by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
HonSuQMaDIQ:
Seun should as a matter of urgency set up tasks force on Nairaland Omoniles too. They abound here. Creating unnecessary tension via crudest of bigotry ever known to mankind.

you forgot to mention space bookers, is not land grabbing A k a ( omonile)
Re: Lagos Tackles Omo-onile With Task Force by Trustworthiness: 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
This is a welcome development. I hope it will implemented with full weight of the law.
Re: Lagos Tackles Omo-onile With Task Force by SEYIOKE: 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
Olalan:
I really hope they can control their activites, but again looking at the activites of area boys in the state even under the watchful eyes of security men I doubt if the government can stop them.
. If the government cannot stop area boys they see everyday and everywhere, how wud they stop those that operate in d bushes
Re: Lagos Tackles Omo-onile With Task Force by 123emeka: 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hope the task force will not reverse and start going after land owners without C of O
Re: Lagos Tackles Omo-onile With Task Force by akinbros: 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
Okijajuju1:

I was talking about states not Local government areas.. angry

Sorry, is Osun State a local government.
Re: Lagos Tackles Omo-onile With Task Force by UuzbaGuuzba: 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
Sweetguy25:
Nice one. I'm impressed with most of the things Ambode is doing.

Your TAX will sha increase. It is from there they will take to settle the omo onile in the backyard scene.
Re: Lagos Tackles Omo-onile With Task Force by basadenet: 5:25am On Jul 01, 2016
The task force comprises of more Muslims. Why?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Awaits $5.3 Billion Chinese Loan For Ibadan-kano Rail Line / Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Trump, UK PM - Oyebola / Kaduna State Speaker Declares Seats Of Defectors Vacant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.