Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Tundra 2007 Or Range Rover Sport - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tundra 2007 Or Range Rover Sport (2840 Views)

2019 Range Rover Sport Get Some New Modifications / Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) / This Amazing Toyota Tundrasine Is A Toyota Tundra Limousine (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tundra 2007 Or Range Rover Sport by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
sooperrescue:
Tundra, ford, all na pick up. We dey talk about rides that are off the hook. My friend that owns tundra 2011 uses it to distribute malaria drugs for his ngo but his 2005 rr na another level until he bought the 2014 rr. Restricted area
That's because he had the money for both, so Tundra played the role of Utility.
Re: Tundra 2007 Or Range Rover Sport by sooperrescue(m): 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
Na true but,.... It is better for Op to buy the two cos i cant see where any toyota can be compared to a range rover. Maintenance cost varies

1 Like

Re: Tundra 2007 Or Range Rover Sport by ReduceWeight(m): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
nurey:

Look at all this cheap plastic cars you are reviewing. Men, you fall my hand

Buy a FORD F550 SUPER HEAVY DUTY no nonsense off road beast and get respected both on road and off road. Abeg no mind me, anyone that tickles your fancy but I pick TUNDRA

If am to consider a Ford pick up, I'll rather buy F150. Looks more fashionable
Re: Tundra 2007 Or Range Rover Sport by ReduceWeight(m): 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
With the comments so far, I think RR has more fans than tundra. I have always bn thinking that the tundra attracts more respect
Re: Tundra 2007 Or Range Rover Sport by sultaan(m): 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
If not for the Nigerian roads and the economic mindset or our people,in the country where these vehicles are made RR always rank higher than the Tundra.

Baba Muri the bricklayer will be driving the Tundra and Dr. Muri will be driving the RR.

Now its possible for Dr. Muri to drive a Tundra, but Baba Muri won't drive a RR because he can't write it off as a tax deduction.

So choice depends on lifestyle if you will be using the cargo bed
Re: Tundra 2007 Or Range Rover Sport by erico2k2(m): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
ReduceWeight:
With the comments so far, I think RR has more fans than tundra. I have always bn thinking that the tundra attracts more respect
Nah not where the RR is involved.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats Wrong With This Steering Rack? / Lexus Jeep RX300 (2000 Model) Or Toyota Corolla (2003 model Which One Is Better? / Please How Much Does It Cost To Change The Bumper Of A Highlander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.