Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike (18862 Views)

The Grand Conspiracy Against Innoson - Premium Times / Maina’s Recall Was Grand Conspiracy Against Buhari – Human Rights Lawyer, / Obiano Visits The Obi Of Onitsha In A Grand Style - Check Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by mamabomboy: 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has raised the alarm that there is a grand conspiracy to pull down the state, wondering who will benefit from the ugly plot.
Addressing the leaders of Petroleum Technology Association of Nigeria (PETAN) at the Government House, Port Harcourt on Monday, Governor Wike said those plotting against the state will fail as he will confront them with the People’s Mandate.

He said that those who were working against the interest of Rivers State in the name of politics, must remember that Rivers State was critical to the development of the nation.

The governor noted that he will always work for the unity and progress of the country as a patriot, despite the distractions.

He said: “There is a grand conspiracy against Rivers State. But I don’t know in whose interest. I believe in the unity of this country, therefore I will continue to work for its development and security”.

He added that very deliberate steps had been taken to undermine the security of the state, alleging that the Headquarters of the security agencies intervened to release deadly suspects arrested by operatives on ground.

Governor Wike said that despite the challenges in the state, his administration had created an enabling environment for development to take place.

He assured PETAN that his administration will partner with them to ensure that the set up a functional national secretariat in the state for the creation of employment.

Earlier, the Chairman of PETAN, Engr Bank-Anthony Okoroafor called on the governor to further create the required enabling environment for investors to flourish in the state.

He said the association will partner with the Rivers State Government to develop the state and enhance growth in the Petroleum sector.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/27/there-is-a-grand-design-to-pull-down-rivers-state-governor-wike/

1 Share

Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by mamabomboy: 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
Buhari is a paedophilic southern hating certificate forging liar

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by mrvitalis(m): 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
Looool joke of the year

Congratulations

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by Clonus: 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
Plot??

8 Likes

Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by DRISKLEF(m): 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
LOL! I'll pass!

6 Likes

Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
No offence Mr governor but your theory sounds ludicrous cheesy

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by Pavarottii(m): 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
This is the most directionless government since d inception of Nigeria.

People are going through hardship, they are. Busy distracting us d people and PDP Governors.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 28, 2016
Their conspiracy won't work.
God will protect my darling Rivers State brothers and sisters and my governor too

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 28, 2016
What goes around comes around.
Reap the whirlwind you sowed with mama pass.
That sound? That's karma.

The gejites, struggling to cope in a world of their own creation

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by chriskosherbal(m): 1:34am On Jun 28, 2016
Hmmm seriously.
Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by Adminisher: 3:22am On Jun 28, 2016
This man and his party have wasted the youth of Rivers State. Every Nigerian is watching and a whole generation is going to cultism, armed robbery, rape and arson. Curses upon curses.
Why Rivers Politicians. Your own children are all abroad.
Can't you at least grow the middle class so that aspirational young people reach for careers in stead of crimes.? Why should all the towns be under militants ?
Why?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by brunofarad(m): 8:57am On Jun 28, 2016
Wike has a point

I stay in PH
There seems to be allien strategy against PEaCE in PH.

The killings are too much

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by Mikehell(m): 8:58am On Jun 28, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by Gracito(f): 8:59am On Jun 28, 2016
This sounds ridiculous. I have no idea where this present government's leading us.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by Okijajuju1(m): 8:59am On Jun 28, 2016
OMG!! Why would God choose to punish Rivers State with Wike? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Wike is telling us there is a conspiracy against Rivers State.. grin grin grin

How? Has the Commissioner of Police in Rivers State ever challenged him like CP Mbu did Amaechi on a regular back then?

Has Aisha Buhari ever stepped feet into Rivers State let alone come in and seize the security apparatus of the state.

Tell Wike that when there is a conspiracy against Rivers State, he will know, ask Saraki.

Whatever problems he thinks he is facing were all caused by him..

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 28, 2016
By the illuminati abi
Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 28, 2016
is it only river state?? Nigeria at large by the APC Buhari led government

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by drizzytee: 9:01am On Jun 28, 2016
Intense Paranoia. I think if Nigerians stop looking for loopholes in/ and stop pointing accusing fingers at each other 9ja would be a better place. Everytime there is always something or someone to blame.. nonsense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by Outlawsniper: 9:01am On Jun 28, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by Anyi3(m): 9:01am On Jun 28, 2016
Some things really aren't news worthy.

I need the 30 seconds I wasted reading that. Didn't give details, just talked undecided

I wish him well though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by dechriscool(m): 9:02am On Jun 28, 2016
Gov.Nyesom Ezenwo wike (Ebube Dike), we got your back.No amount of sponsored and release of criminals into the state will bring down your monumental achievements and good will to the state.We know them,the evil broom waving spirit of pull him down by destabilizing the security apparatus will fail.You are the choosing,the anointed.

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by bonechamberlain(m): 9:05am On Jun 28, 2016
" alleging that the Headquarters of the security agencies intervened to release deadly suspects arrested by operatives on ground".

An order from above to release criminals arrested by security operatives in the state probably to cause further chaos in the state.

This would encourage the state security apparatus to result to jungle justice, killing any deadly suspect immediately, since the headquarters love criminals. They would sit under giant AC in their headquarters and allow innocent police men to risk their lives fighting criminals who would then be released again by some useless ogas at the top. angry

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by castrokins(m): 9:06am On Jun 28, 2016
Whether It's Grand Slam, Or Grand Prix, However Grandeur The Plot, It Will Fail Sir. Don't Worry.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by Qmerit(m): 9:07am On Jun 28, 2016
Ok.
Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by Ripama: 9:08am On Jun 28, 2016
Wine and other big fishes are responsible for d problems on ground. Don't blame it on anyone else. D only language u understand is violence!

5 Likes

Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by zheroes(m): 9:09am On Jun 28, 2016
brunofarad:
Wike has a point

I stay in PH
There seems to be allien strategy against PEaCE in PH.

The killings are too much
and what point my dear friend? That he isn't capable of governing rivers state? I don't get it!!! If it was the other way I will hear propaganda!!! Is wike now the grand commander of propaganda? Seems he is been infected with the blame virus!!!! Is he going to blame amaechi or the APC led federal government? All these people giving excuses should remember that there actions will hurt them at the ballot boxes soonest whether APC or PDP

14 Likes

Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 28, 2016
Which conspiracy?

Mtcheeeew...

Is it the conspiracy that made all of them (both PDP and APC) to arms the major cult groups in Rivers state (Icelanders and Greenlanders) to do their bidding during the last General election?

Now, virtually all the LGAs in Rivers state has warlords

Okrika LGA.........Ateke Tom

Omoku.......Don Wanny

Abua......Fryo, Don Bali, etc

Ahoada.....cult killings n kidnappings

Etche....kidnappings and robbery

PortHarcourt....Kidnappings and Bank Robberies

Akuku Toru.....Oil bunkering, cult killings n Kidnapping

Ikwerre LGA.....Cult killings and kidnapping

Just to mention but a few....

Is Wike not the same man that said last week that he is considering giving repentant cultist amnesty?

Big. Thunder from India and Carribean Island go fire them!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by truthspeaks: 9:14am On Jun 28, 2016
Buhari sef. Wike u too govern ur ppl well n they ll fight for u
Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by carreport(m): 9:15am On Jun 28, 2016
Shut up Wicked man

4 Likes

Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by truthspeaks: 9:15am On Jun 28, 2016
We ddnt expect less frm u. It's all politics
mrvitalis:
Looool joke of the year

Congratulations
Re: There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 28, 2016
Adminisher:
This man and his party have wasted the youth of Rivers State. Every Nigerian is watching and a whole generation is going to cultism, armed robbery, rape and arson. Curses upon curses.
Why Rivers Politicians. Your own children are all abroad.
Can't you at least grow the middle class so that aspirational young people reach for careers in stead of crimes.? Why should all the towns be under militants ?
Why?
my dear keep quiet if don't know what to say. Wike 3 children schools here ph

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senators Of The 8th Senate Will Be Re-elected And Returned – Ekweremadu / Donald Duke, Omojuwa, Buhari Evaluate The Chances Of Youth In 2019 Election / Adamu Mohammed Confirmed As Inspector General Of Police (IGP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.