Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies (38319 Views)

Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) / Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies After Slumping During Football Match / Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by abike12(f): 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
badthinds:

To the deceased :

May be it's God's way of saving you from Nigeria! grin

...emm.. Buhari fans, before you start to fire me. I don't mean what you're thinking I. mean. I am also for Buhari

be it unto you as you have wished for someone else's family member that just lost his life
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by abike12(f): 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
So unfortunate. RIP
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by icejoel(m): 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
RIP 2 him... OP! where did it happen, his hometown or in AKWA IBOM?
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by icejoel(m): 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
RIP 2 him... OP! where did it happen, his hometown or in AKWA IBOM?
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by Abba5800: 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
Village witches are enemies of progress. . I'm certain tgey eat this guy. I know benue
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by tabisegroup(m): 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
Gone are the days when they will use scissors to separate a death person on the same pic..
GOOD NIGHT BROTHER.
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by goody1shoe73(m): 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
terrymason:
Am in akwaibom camp right now, as a corp member, no such thing happened, op which platoon are you?
Read the post carefully. Batch A stream 1. He was in IcT Cds group here in Ik
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by mrofficial(m): 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
nagodesmile18:
..mr man read d write up well naa..he ws sick nee or was it NYSC dat made hm to fall sick...

Oh yea, what has he been up to in the useless camp? Drilling like a soldier...etc.
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by Chibabi(m): 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
That's my former course mate, a great Makurdian, a great Educationist n a great Mathematician. He was everytin English wud cal Quietness n Humility. Rest on Wambe. Maths/Comp (2013) miss you

1 Like

Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by ahamonyeka(m): 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
I hate to see the death of young people sometimes I ask God why this young fellow.
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by Princeroyal: 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
rest in peace bro,may God grant ur soul peaceful rest.
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by chuksanya(m): 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
Remember, Lord, those who have died and have gone before us marked with the sign of faith, especially those for whom we now pray, Iwambe Yosev. May this, and all who sleep in Christ, find in Your presence light, happiness and peace. Through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

Rest in Peace
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
mrofficial:
NYSC is useless. Who knows how many more have died and will. Not all stories get to Nairaland.
meaning? Person no dey stay for him house die again?
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by nnalove(m): 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
9ja4show:

You should mind what u say all in the name of trying to be funny
he might not be far from the truth. Who knows? Cos he wasn't sick when he left.
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by princebergz(m): 12:00am On Jun 28, 2016
and to think I played alongside him for our platoon (platoon 6)... Lord have mercy #vivajosev
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by femi4: 12:16am On Jun 28, 2016
Sweetyie:
Akwaibom State Loses Another Corper

I'm feeling so sad and I type in tears, i lost a member of my platoon today, I could remember how we gisted in camp n how I will always address him as my camp husband, the last time we spoke he was travelling home to Benue n i told him Yosev bring Benue yam n onion for me oh, I never knew that would be the last time we will speak, I'm feeling so bad, I never called again to check on him, only for me to hear he was very Ill n died today, Amaka how could u be so busy to check on ur friend. Prior to his death, Yosev was posted to Ikotekpene LGA. RIP in Yosev. #IwambeYosev #acorperhasfallen #nysc2016A #Platoon6members love u.
Sorry for your loss Amaka
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by delerx(m): 1:10am On Jun 28, 2016
wetin concern nysc with death? abi u think say u no go die too. get common sense pls.we all gonna die someday
mrofficial:
NYSC is useless. Who knows how many more have died and will. Not all stories get to Nairaland.
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by delerx(m): 1:14am On Jun 28, 2016
he could b joking but nothing is impossible. people need to always go for check-up
9ja4show:

You should mind what u say all in the name of trying to be funny
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by usoroh2003: 1:15am On Jun 28, 2016
why my state! may his soul & all d souls of d departed - RIP - Amen
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by playtheblues(f): 1:16am On Jun 28, 2016
FORMER not FORMAL please.
Chibabi:
That's my formal course mate, a great Makurdian, a great Educationist n a great Mathematician. He was everytin English wud cal Quietness n Humility. Rest on Wambe. Maths/Comp (2013) miss you
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by OkoAnike(m): 2:33am On Jun 28, 2016
Time without number I tell people from my place to stay low, don't go home and poss with your nysc uniform... Huummmm. If not for God this pple are ready to kill us all.
R. I. P
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by Nobody: 3:00am On Jun 28, 2016
wunmi590:
I think it is high time the federal government put up a measure to compensate the families of the late corpers.

RIP
Nysc has a lot of measures to compensate deceased corp members. had it been he was able to survive the sickness he will be reimbursed. and in case of death payments will be made to the family.
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by drake2(m): 3:28am On Jun 28, 2016
Sweetyie:
Akwaibom State Loses Another Corper

I'm feeling so sad and I type in tears, i lost a member of my platoon today, I could remember how we gisted in camp n how I will always address him as my camp husband, the last time we spoke he was travelling home to Benue n i told him Yosev bring Benue yam n onion for me oh, I never knew that would be the last time we will speak, I'm feeling so bad, I never called again to check on him, only for me to hear he was very Ill n died today, Amaka how could u be so busy to check on ur friend. Prior to his death, Yosev was posted to Ikotekpene LGA. RIP in Yosev. #IwambeYosev #acorperhasfallen #nysc2016A #Platoon6members love u.

I am so sorry about this. May his soul rest in peace.

But in truth, do you know u are such a very nice person? was really touched by d way u presented it.
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by comrChris(m): 3:46am On Jun 28, 2016
R I P Bro!!! for the righteous to live is for Jesus n to die is gain
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by splmosixx(m): 4:25am On Jun 28, 2016
terrymason:
Am in akwaibom camp right now, as a corp member, no such thing happened, op which platoon are you?

is it that you are reading the post from a black and white phone? Someone said a posted corper,you are talking trash that yu re in the camp and no such thing happened....you better watch well before you leap!!
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by dahmie2013: 5:08am On Jun 28, 2016
Life's so short. Rest in Peace Bro!
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by TukurBaadaz: 5:37am On Jun 28, 2016
He graduated frm FUAM was in my dept maths
Rip!
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by Flash3d(m): 5:51am On Jun 28, 2016
Really sad
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by lanmac(m): 6:16am On Jun 28, 2016
hmmm...so sad.
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by sweetilicious(f): 6:28am On Jun 28, 2016
jideniceguy:
Jeez!!! I feel really terrified and depressed whenever I hear r read a news of a corp member dying. It's really heart breaking. And d dude is even a newly mobilised corper. RIP to him and may God confort his family. OP take heart and accept my condolence.
I feel for him as well. After going through life struggles, May God console his parents for this is an untimely death. No one knows tomorrow that's why its good to keep your path clean as hard as it is. Rest in perfect peace corper.
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 28, 2016
rip
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by sabi99(m): 6:50am On Jun 28, 2016
RIP BRO...I heartily commiserate with d family and relatives of this late corps member....may God grant ur eternal rest in His bossom. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get NYSC Certificate Of Exemption / Steer Clear Of Relationship(s) In NYSC Camp And During Service Year / Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.