Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies (38318 Views)

Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) / Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies After Slumping During Football Match / Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by sabi99(m): 6:50am On Jun 28, 2016
RIP BRO...I heartily commiserate with d family and relatives of this late corps member....may God grant u eternal rest in His bossom. Amen
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by gomeks(m): 6:52am On Jun 28, 2016
RIP to the dead
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by emvico(m): 7:00am On Jun 28, 2016
Sweetyie:
Akwaibom State Loses Another Corper

I'm feeling so sad and I type in tears, i lost a member of my platoon today, I could remember how we gisted in camp n how I will always address him as my camp husband, the last time we spoke he was travelling home to Benue n i told him Yosev bring Benue yam n onion for me oh, I never knew that would be the last time we will speak, I'm feeling so bad, I never called again to check on him, only for me to hear he was very Ill n died today, Amaka how could u be so busy to check on ur friend. Prior to his death, Yosev was posted to Ikotekpene LGA. RIP in Yosev. #IwambeYosev #acorperhasfallen #nysc2016A #Platoon6members love u.
this young and handsome guy just die like that? i hope he died in christ? anyway may his soul R.I.P
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by emvico(m): 7:05am On Jun 28, 2016
9ja4show:

You should mind what u say all in the name of trying to be funny
don't mind that kid pls.
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by Obowian: 7:06am On Jun 28, 2016
badthinds:

To the deceased :

May be it's God's way of saving you from Nigeria! grin

...emm.. Buhari fans, before you start to fire me. I don't mean what you're thinking I. mean. I am also for Buhari
your post is just meaningless
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by wunmi590(m): 7:13am On Jun 28, 2016
WinningSun:

Nysc has a lot of measures to compensate deceased corp members. had it been he was able to survive the sickness he will be reimbursed. and in case of death payments will be made to the family.

Ok, good morning
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by Ademoore07(m): 7:48am On Jun 28, 2016
Sweetyie:
Akwaibom State Loses Another Corper

I'm feeling so sad and I type in tears, i lost a member of my platoon today, I could remember how we gisted in camp n how I will always address him as my camp husband, the last time we spoke he was travelling home to Benue n i told him Yosev bring Benue yam n onion for me oh, I never knew that would be the last time we will speak, I'm feeling so bad, I never called again to check on him, only for me to hear he was very Ill n died today, Amaka how could u be so busy to check on ur friend. Prior to his death, Yosev was posted to Ikotekpene LGA. RIP in Yosev. #IwambeYosev #acorperhasfallen #nysc2016A #Platoon6members love u.
May his soul rest in peace. I served in Okobo local govt overthere in 2011. A very peaceful environ. #Ado ok
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by madgoat(m): 7:52am On Jun 28, 2016
Young03:
village witches at work

amaka una sure say una. no gv am AIDS for camp

Okay na.... I just hope this ur comment will not be ur nemesis dat will make ur pictures be displayed on NL with the caption RIP.
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 28, 2016
Aww sad
May he RIP!
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by Elebiju: 8:15am On Jun 28, 2016
terrymason:
Am in akwaibom camp right now, as a corp member, no such thing happened, op which platoon are you?
Otondo are you high on Ikono weed? After all the warning by Lady Ngozi or you're viewing this thread from a borrowed phone.

1 Like

Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by Elebiju: 8:17am On Jun 28, 2016
emvico:

this young and handsome guy just die like that? i hope he died in christ? anyway may his soul R.I.P
What if he is a Muslim, Buddhist or traditionalist.
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by Elebiju: 8:23am On Jun 28, 2016
mrofficial:

Oh yea, what has he been up to in the useless camp? Drilling like a soldier...etc.
Akwa ibom NYSC camp is the best in Nigeria where graduates are treated with respect and love, ask anybody who is serving here.
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by lordkhalifa(m): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2016
Campus lovers undecided ......But the guy head Big oooo

RIP
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by faksy(m): 8:56am On Jun 28, 2016
RIP
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 28, 2016
badthinds:

To the deceased :

May be it's God's way of saving you from Nigeria! grin

...emm.. Buhari fans, before you start to fire me. I don't mean what you're thinking I. mean. I am also for Buhari
But is this even a joke, for God's save someone is dead, and you're making a joke of it, may God save you from your own stupidity.
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by emvico(m): 9:14am On Jun 28, 2016
Elebiju:
What if he is a Muslim, Buddhist or traditionalist.
then he is lost forever. cool
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by emvico(m): 9:21am On Jun 28, 2016
lordkhalifa:
Campus lovers undecided ......But the guy head Big oooo

RIP
who made the head? you or your ancestors? for your mind you are handsome. go jorr
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by Vaabra01(f): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2016
Lilshaddy:

U wey b stream 2 dey talk, mayb dem be stream 1
..stream 1 oga ade
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by Vaabra01(f): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2016
Lilshaddy:
U wey b stream 2 dey talk, mayb dem be stream 1
..stream 1 oga ade
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by Vaabra01(f): 9:33am On Jun 28, 2016
Elebiju:
Akwa ibom NYSC camp is the best in Nigeria where graduates are treated with respect and love, ask anybody who is serving here.
akwa ibom camp is called SU camp cos our madam Ngozi no allow rubbish
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by badthinds: 9:43am On Jun 28, 2016
jemimaa01:
But is this even a joke, for God's save someone is dead, and you're making a joke of it, may God save you from your own stupidity.
If you're a Christian then you better review your own stupidity!... go and read how true Christians consider death... only Nairaland na in you sabi. mtcheew
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by badthinds: 9:45am On Jun 28, 2016
Obowian:

your post is just meaningless
thanks man... though there's always 'meaning ' in 'meaningless'
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by badthinds: 9:49am On Jun 28, 2016
abike12:

be it unto you as you have wished for someone else's family member that just lost his life
family? What is this one saying
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by Sammyblaq(m): 10:35am On Jun 28, 2016
Lawa o....After the whole Aluta matter. Toooo bad. God knoweth Yosev. Find Rest.
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by Elebiju: 11:16am On Jun 28, 2016
Vaabra01:
SMH
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by Elebiju: 11:18am On Jun 28, 2016
Vaabra01:
You mean she dislikes dirty environment? The mammy market operates just like the other camp and yes she doesn't allows endurance trek because she thinks it will wear us down for the task ahead, our social activities was always interesting and we were not maltreated by the soldiers. we had camp fire during our orientation last year.
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by Elebiju: 11:19am On Jun 28, 2016
emvico:

then he is lost forever. cool
Then you're not a Christian..... You're the one who really needs Christ.
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by Ablitmuspaper(m): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2016
served in Akwaibom last year.....we didn't hear dis kind news...may his soul rest in peace
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by emvico(m): 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
Elebiju:
Then you're not a Christian..... You're the one who really needs Christ.
if you know the bible very well(as you claim) what did the bible said concerning a man/woman without christ?
'iam the way, the truth and the light. no man/woman comet to the father except by me' go and read your bible if you are a christian or go and ask a christian.
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by FuckTheM0ds(m): 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
Young03:
village witches at work

amaka una sure say una. no gv am AIDS for camp
not funny but these could be a hidden truth cos wetin dey happen for nysc camp eh make i keep my mouth quiet. The truth is bitter
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by FuckTheM0ds(m): 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
Noblebrown7:
Anunq ado'die?
da awo idem mi amem akan bread. Naija an tire mien
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by FuckTheM0ds(m): 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
wunmi590:
I think it is high time the federal government put up a measure to compensate the families of the late corpers.

RIP
senseless.
Na FG kill am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get NYSC Certificate Of Exemption / Steer Clear Of Relationship(s) In NYSC Camp And During Service Year / Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.