Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC (24849 Views)

Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President / Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' / Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:58am On Jun 28, 2016
grin
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by funmilade4real(m): 7:58am On Jun 28, 2016
L
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by hazyfm: 7:58am On Jun 28, 2016
wink
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by dammytosh: 7:59am On Jun 28, 2016
lytech1:
Buhari should spend his muscle in rebuilding and putting smiles on nigerians face rather than taking revenge of the past.

It seems Buhari is using EFCC for selfish interest rather than National interest.

God dont leave his people...
Hand fold,lets see who laugh last

Even when the money to put the smile is I the hands of selected fool.

Do you know what 1.2billion naira will do in a generation ?

That is what a Professor will earn in 199 years.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 28, 2016
U people shd push fayose aside nd do the proper job. Very soon fayose will experience a fall just like the naira

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by Greatgrandson(m): 8:03am On Jun 28, 2016
Soon and very soon that your mouth that runs like tap will stop.Ask Olisa Metu how market

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by gigabyte13: 8:05am On Jun 28, 2016
Mtchewwwwww, this statement is too sensible to be coming from the adopted son of the lost tribe of lsreal abi na uganda dem call themselves.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by akilo1: 8:07am On Jun 28, 2016
When obanikoro and fayose hear say aisha buhari is going to USA ,they be like

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by sirkendrick(m): 8:08am On Jun 28, 2016
ginajet:
Fayose will just be reacting to everything meanwhile Zenith bank never react to anything..... watching in 3D
Faroese is not fit for a leader but a comedian

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by Antoeni(m): 8:09am On Jun 28, 2016
Ah I don't think this is coming 4rm Fayose,he can nt be dis calm and gentle,in reacting to the issue of such magnitude (wetin happen to his cancerous mouth cool

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by RotimiD: 8:09am On Jun 28, 2016
Ekiti kete min in okun o.......
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by Puresolutions: 8:24am On Jun 28, 2016
Guys repport this dude to be banned 3 threads within 1 minute all against one tribe means he isnt blogging or news reporting but he's inciting hatred amongst us on nairaland...

Why post 3 threads with one common motive..because u support APCC..

Report sammieguze to be banned Take your hatred somewhere else,Niger Deltans dont hate yoruba people.I'm from a family of 6 5 got married to Yoruba people.you;re a hate propagandarist.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 28, 2016
dunkem21:

I don tire to tell am..

He doesn't even know how angry people are with this directionless government.
you're angry and i aint angry
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 28, 2016
dammytosh:

Even when the money to put the smile is I the hands of selected fool.

Do you know what 1.2billion naira will do in a generation ?

That is what a Professor will earn in 199 years.
Thank God for Nigeria, if na some country dem continue to steal steal like this, the country for don peme.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by fxskye: 8:30am On Jun 28, 2016
Fayose+Zenith Bank=Favorable Election Result.

If you are contesting in the next election, Pls start banking with Zenith Bank...

Zenith Bank.....In your best election interest!

Now to the thread......Gov Ponmodele Ponmoyose's comment did not surprise me. This is what you get when Agbero takes over Govt House of a state where Stomach Infrastructure reigns supreme, despite it self acclaimed Educated State.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by roymary: 8:53am On Jun 28, 2016
Drabeey:

you might as well make a good comment without being an empty head. 'Dictatorship' is telling people to return loots? I think its tme to take your concoction.

Mr Full head- How come APC members are so immune to this so called "return of loot"? Abi dem no follow dey dis country before

Elaborate - Sir!

I belong to no party but this current government irritates an average Nigerian

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by sammieguze(m): 8:55am On Jun 28, 2016
Bros... Are you ok?

I add the link to the thread. Did you see my name as the author?

Abeg swerve if you no get better thing talk.

And by the way, for your information,am neither apc or pdp. Both are the same to me.
Puresolutions:
Guys repport this dude to be banned 3 threads within 1 minute all against one tribe means he isnt blogging or news reporting but he's inciting hatred amongst us on nairaland...

Why post 3 threads with one common motive..because u support APCC..

Report sammieguze to be banned Take your hatred somewhere else,Niger Deltans dont hate yoruba people.I'm from a family of 6 5 got married to Yoruba people.you;re a hate propagandarist.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by BraniacX(m): 8:58am On Jun 28, 2016
Drabeey:

you might as well make a good comment without being an empty head. 'Dictatorship' is telling people to return loots? I think its tme to take your concoction.

Return loots like the imaginary $700million found in diezanis house right? undecided loot like the alleged recovered loot returned by unnamed ghosts right? undecided return loots like the alleged $2.1billion dasuki arms scandal while only about $300million is being prosecuted for by the EFCC? undecided return loots like the CBN's missing $40billion according to sanusi which the current APC government have found it convenient not to talk about one year into office after using it as campaign propaganda right? undecided
is your brain incapable of independent and objective analysis or are you just plain old sycophantic i wonder? angry
Tell me, how much loot have you gathered in your ”airhead" from the pages of newspapers? And yet you call someone else empty head

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by BraniacX(m): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2016
codedslayer:

Coming from an ipob zombie a more sensible person than me. I laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy and suffer embarassed embarassed embarassed
Corrected cool
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by MrHeff(m): 9:15am On Jun 28, 2016
Chosen1984:
FAYOSE: THE ONLY POLITICIAN IN NIGERIA THAT KEEPS PMB EYES WIDE AWAKE!!
I wonder what the SE governors are doing? Or are they the real cowards? So a yeriba man can have more liver than an IPad governor? Unbelievable grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by okeyfrank: 9:22am On Jun 28, 2016
Buhari must not go unpunished - sooner or later for destroying out democracy and sowing seeds of discord
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 28, 2016
BraniacX:

Return loots like the imaginary $700million found in diezanis house right? undecided loot like the alleged recovered loot returned by unnamed ghosts right? undecided return loots like the alleged $2.1billion dasuki arms scandal while only about $300million is being prosecuted for by the EFCC? undecided return loots like the CBN's missing $40billion according to sanusi which the current APC government have found it convenient not to talk about one year into office after using it as campaign propaganda right? undecided
is your brain incapable of independent and objective analysis or are you just plain old sycophantic i wonder? angry
Tell me, how much loot have you gathered in your ”airhead" from the pages of newspapers? And yet you call someone else empty head

see how you displayed your insanity in public. If you aint well informed, must you make your ignorance talk of town?

All these analysis you mentioned above are not rocket science.
The plain truth is that, we know how these people diverted public funds into their own pockets. Yes, all these loots are yet to be uncovered, some are not even traceable yet. But in ur own ignorant mind now, you want the whole thing published and your paymasters device new methods to elope the law abi? Face your warrant and tell Fayose this.... We are coming for him in a big way.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 28, 2016
roymary:

Mr Full head- How come APC members are so immune to this so called "return of loot"? Abi dem no follow dey dis country before

Elaborate - Sir!

I belong to no party but this current government irritates an average Nigerian

undecided undecided undecided

saraki is a Republican from USA abi?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:32am On Jun 28, 2016
fernandoc:
President Buhari harassing and intimidating anyone that dares to criticize his brainless governance. Democracy mixed with dictatorship...what do we call that?

You have been criticizing his Government from day 1
How many times have you been invited, harassed or intimidated by the EFCC? Or we should see dis your comment as stupidity mixed with foolishness?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 28, 2016
POLITICIANS AND INSINCERITY
I wonder why one criminal always refer to another while trying to justify their criminality. If a criminal is not investigated by this administration, another administration would do that. Let's just be happy, that, at least, somebody is fighting corruption. Who could ever have dreamt that those enjoying the loot during Jonathan administration could be facing prosecution today? So, put aside ethno-political biases, and face the reality that the war against corruption is a must win. It beats my imagination that Fayose could be in possession of such huge amount of money, and his state is suffering that much.
The question people have not asked Fayose is that, If the money was meant for the funding of his election campaign, as claimed, how come the money was still intact a year after the election? Politicians and insincerity is like bread and butter.

Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by codedslayer: 9:44am On Jun 28, 2016
Braindead:

Corrected cool

You are truly your handle, brain dead.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by Suntzung: 9:46am On Jun 28, 2016
veekid:
Na this man's mouth dey put am for wahala
The 1st wisdom cronicle read: Master the art to control ur mouth from the very beggining...
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by BraniacX(m): 9:47am On Jun 28, 2016
Drabeey:

see how you displayed your insanity in public. If you aint well informed, must you make your ignorance talk of town?

All these analysis you mentioned above are not rocket science.
The plain truth is that, we know how these people diverted public funds into their own pockets. Yes, all these loots are yet to be uncovered, some are not even traceable yet. But in ur own ignorant mind now, you want the whole thing published and your paymasters device new methods to elope the law abi? Face your warrant and tell Fayose this.... We are coming for him in a big way.

Who's we? undecided

And what's with knowing? Is it the selective clairvoyance of your lagos-ibadan media houses

Oya prove my ignorance, show me what i don't know about looting and looters
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by Orikinla(m): 9:54am On Jun 28, 2016
[size=20pt]Empty barrels make the loudest noise.
Fela Anikulapo Kuti called it SHAKARA OLOJE. FAYOSE is the political caricature.[/size]. grin
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by simplyhonest(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2016
first time that Ayo Fayose will respond like an educated leader....more of this pleaseeeeeee
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 28, 2016
BraniacX:

Who's we? undecided

And what's with knowing? Is it the selective clairvoyance of your lagos-ibadan media houses

Oya prove my ignorance, show me what i don't know about looting and looters

I wont mention you again... Your ignorance above my comprehension, it is factory fitted.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by Nellybii: 10:01am On Jun 28, 2016
RotimiD:
Ekiti kete min in okun o.......

Fayose Yes oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial / Looting: Release All COVID-19 Palliatives Now, NLC Tells Govts / Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.