Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Mode 9 Sounding Like M.I. - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mode 9 Sounding Like M.I. (4176 Views)

RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna / ***breaking News - G-unit Signs Mode 9 *** / Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mode 9 Sounding Like M.I. by rapjunkie(m): 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2009
@DBR

u get time to reply this thread.

If they honestly think that MI ( aka accidental rapper who hit gold after nicking lil wayne's style) CREATED a style for mode 9 to use then whats the fu*kin point? . . . .huh??
Re: Mode 9 Sounding Like M.I. by Sauron1: 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2009
DBR:

Hahahaa Saurone, mallmalc in trouble? hahaaaa.dunno bout that oo.
@
Saurone
This is just online gistin' dude, no one is dyin. grin
But on the real u shud kno where im comin from if honestly
u talkin bout TRUTH and u listen to Boom, and then Badman
u'll see it's d same lyrics n pattern but no one said ishh bout M.i's pattern on Boom.
This nailed your argument that u talkin bout Rhyme pattern.
So it's the voice!.
I admited he sounded different, big deal? I think not.
Final analyses, if he sounded Mi-ish, shud hell freeze?
Shud it be a crusade?

U know what i like about you? U have never been afraid to say the TRUTH(unlike Rapjunkie grin grin grin)

Of course, hell should not freeze because Mode-9 jacked M.I.'s style.
I have never been a fan of artistes with a particular style. Many of them don't last long in the rap game.
The OP made a good observation and Modestans nearly crucified him. . . . . . .Is it wrong to observe again?

I don't have a problem with Mode-9 using Eeedris' stylez on a rap record but i get antsy when Modestans feel Mode-9 can never jack styles.
Re: Mode 9 Sounding Like M.I. by BrigGen: 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2009
There's a free magazine to download with a review of MI in it.
Enjoy http://www.sarabamag.com/assets/saraba_issue3.pdf
Re: Mode 9 Sounding Like M.I. by bouzymill(m): 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2009
ok,  now i can chat.

@ Saurone
Talking about style, the worst thing in life is to argue ignorantly and loose to the obvious at the end of the day. So, i took my time to check if i could get something on what you said about number of standard styles and all that. I could not lay my hands on any really. But i still think i have to put forth some arguments.

Style generally in literary works (as rap happens to be) differs from genre to genre, period to period, writer to writer, country to country and bla bla bla. Since we're talkingabout rap as a genre, we have genre out of the show and left with other bla bla ble,  NOw here, we're talking bout one artist,  Common for example has evolved from "Can I Borrow a Dollar" - "Ressurection" - "Be" - "Universal Mind Control". Anyone that has folowed this whole albums would know he has evolved from rapidly fast(as a result of that period 1992-1994) to slower slower and more vivd. These are still Bla Bla Bla.

Now to go to the point, even in the "Finding Forever" album, i can bring out three different styles Common used in the album. "The Game" has a voice of that hungry emcee who just don't want to stop eating rhymes. "Black MayBe" has the voice of common sounding like a cry baby cos of the theme of the track, picking his words one after the other. "SouthSide" shows Common on the hyper active side, similar to "The Game" but different cos he still sounds vivid here. Now bla bla bla again

Talking about Mode9. You can't compare Mode9 on Pentium IX to Chapter 9. Even in Chapter 9, Three different Tracks sounds different. "Crazy" is of more reaggeton. "The one with Eve Hurrah "From my Heart" or sumthing, has the voice Mode9 on a subtle level while "Nine" has modenine controlling the beat, that is on top of his game. Now these styles are most of the time not deliberate or controlled by the beat or controlled by the theme. The arguments i want to put forward:

1. Perhaps, The Dirty South Beat had Modenine on another level, cos he's a newbie to it

2. Listening to the music tells me, The Mic Distortion that was done for the chorus was just reduced for the verses and not totally off. meaning, the mic was distorted a lil'beat, perhaps

3. The structure of  rhyme is usually controlled by the beat,  unless the beat, is an open one,  and that beat is not that open

4. We've seen M.I lyrically destroyed South Beats, the list is endless, But Mode has just done it, so it makes hime sound M.Iish.

5. Mode9 didn't do it purposely.

What do you think?
Re: Mode 9 Sounding Like M.I. by slimshay(m): 7:41am On Sep 10, 2009
na wa oh, he had to ride a southern beat for bleeps sake, he doesnt have a drawl like t.i., neither does have a boom voice like luda, so he made it hoarse like jeezy or david banner, why are people getting worked up over that?!
Re: Mode 9 Sounding Like M.I. by DBR: 9:05am On Sep 10, 2009
slimshay:

na wa oh, he had to ride a southern beat for bleeps sake, he doesnt have a drawl like t.i., neither does have a boom voice like luda, so he made it hoarse like jeezy or david banner, why are people getting worked up over that?!
Heyyyyy, be careful how u use the word HOARSE, grin
Eldee aimed at ma jugular for usin the right term, he called it "a new one".
Thank goodness sm1 else noticed the fact that it's kinda Jeezy-ishh, rather
than the Drawl and syllable Slurr of Weezy, oops i mean M.i grin
Between, im still awaitin their mixtape.
oNe
Re: Mode 9 Sounding Like M.I. by slimshay(m): 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2009
waiting on the mix tape too, but as they are both working on releasing their new albums sooner than later, guess we'll be waiting a lil while longer. plus the talk's been dumbed down so far,,,,,,,Big black mothalova, Short balck boy  grin, how far nah?!!! whaz goin dhan, as Igho would say!
Re: Mode 9 Sounding Like M.I. by rapjunkie(m): 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2009
@topic

I have listened to 'badman' many many times and i still can't see how peeps are claiming that Mode 9 sounds like MI.

Maybe I need to start smoking some strong ( stronger?)  weed to help me hallucinate.  grin
Re: Mode 9 Sounding Like M.I. by kay29000(m): 7:20pm On Sep 10, 2009
Yeah. I have heard the song, and yeah, mode does sound like m.i. yOU CAN ONLY DENY THAT IF U dont have a good ear for voices, or u are a mode fan.
Re: Mode 9 Sounding Like M.I. by bouzymill(m): 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2009
DBR:

Okido, back n topic.
M9 sounds like Mi on "Badman"
I say Nope, he sounds hoarse(some call this a new one) tongue
Some say he was bitin M.i but later said they only pointin out the semblance in voice.
That view wasnt cuttin it so they switch to FLOW,that d  Rhyme pattern was M.I
Exactly, ambiguity
kay29000:

Yeah. I have heard the song, and yeah, mode does sound like m.i. yOU CAN ONLY DENY THAT IF U dont have a good ear for voices, or u are a mode fan.

Everything is going ambiguous right about now. Someone brought out the issue (caliente) aand the tyopic he chosed is "Mode9 Sounding like M. I". Eldee [/b]concurred and quote his convo with[b] "Sleek Greene" [/b]who also co-signs that [b]the artist sounds like M.I. Sleeke greene a.k.a Sauron came up to say its not about the sound really but the structre/pattern of rhymes. Now [b]Kay29000 [/b]is here again to say No, He sounds like M.I.

Which exactly re you guys tlking about? The sound or the Structure? PLs. Lez get it straight here.
Re: Mode 9 Sounding Like M.I. by Sauron1: 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2009
bouzymill:

Which exactly re you guys tlking about? The sound or the Structure? PLs. Lez get it straight here.

Rhyme pattern, flow and the voice too.
The more you listen to that song, the more you see the similarities.
Mode-9 should know better.
Re: Mode 9 Sounding Like M.I. by bouzymill(m): 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2009
@Sauron

~Sauron~
Re: Mode 9 Sounding Like M.I.
« #42 on: September 07, 2009, 08:34 PM »
There are only about 28 styles in existence based on 7 fundamentally different structures.
Only 20 of them are considered usable and enjoyable to a listener’s ear/readers eyes which are based on 5 different structures
Mode-9 in his wisdom has been using a particular style in all the songs i have heard from him and his rhyme pattern/structure in the song in scrutiny is a total deviation from his usual style and by coincidence happens to be the same rap pattern M.I.'s been using.

I am not talking of the voice here. . . . .I am talking about the structure of his verse in that song.
~Sauron~:

The more you listen to that song, the more you see the similarities.
Mode-9 should know better.

Guy,  which one do ou want us to listen to. You specifically stated in that first quote that u aint tlaking bout the voice at all and here now,  you said it is everything plus the voice.

I now understand fully what is going on. Caliente started a thread, coincidentally Eldee and you have talked about the same thing on the same day and you guyz even took over the whole thing without caliente dropping any credence to his assertions. I guess the whole thing would just be running in a circus. The issue better be dropped.

Lez just say it was M.I that did the Track in the name of Modenine. I pray God Helps the Mode9 guy. You guys don't like his guts at all. but it's all good after all. And the ironic part of it is Modenine is leaning to the side of you guys than his real fans, cos he keeps dumbing down every other day.

One.
Re: Mode 9 Sounding Like M.I. by Sauron1: 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2009
bouzymill:

@Sauron
Guy,  which one do ou want us to listen to. You specifically stated in that first quote that u aint tlaking bout the voice at all and here now,  you said it is everything plus the voice.

I wasn't talking about the voice in ma first reply
The focus was on Mode-9's style and the structure of his rhymes.
After listening hard and comparing to M-I, i realised there was a huge similarity in the voices too.

I now understand fully what is going on. Caliente started a thread, coincidentally Eldee and you have talked about the same thing on the same day and you guyz even took over the whole thing without caliente dropping any credence to his assertions. I guess the whole thing would just be running in a circus. The issue better be dropped.

I am not here to put Mode-9 down. . . . .I just made an observation.
Do u see anything wrong with that? At the end of the day, it's just ma opinion, innit?

Lez just say it was M.I that did the Track in the name of Modenine. I pray God Helps the Mode9 guy. You guys don't like his guts at all. but it's all good after all. And the ironic part of it is Modenine is leaning to the side of you guys than his real fans, cos he keeps dumbing down every other day.

One.

I don't have any reason not to like Mode-9's guts.
Several mainstream rappers have been accused of sounding like some other rappers.
There's nothing new in that. . . . . .Biggie sounded like Usher on "Playa Hater". . . . Nothing new in that as well. grin grin grin grin
Re: Mode 9 Sounding Like M.I. by mailmalc(m): 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2009
Ok, i'v played the song over nd over again  .     .  .    hw i wish M9 had this sorta track way back, MI wldnt hav gotten the kinda attention he's currently receiving cos he'll easily pass for a style jacker  cheesy unfortunately, MI hs dominated this very type a' flow nd rhyme pattern wit the same sorta husky voice M9 ws tryin 2 use on Badman.

Dunno abt ya bt for me BADMAN is so MI-ish.  cheesy
Re: Mode 9 Sounding Like M.I. by Sauron1: 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2009
mailmalc:

Dunno abt ya bt for me BADMAN is so MI-ish.  cheesy

GBAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!
Re: Mode 9 Sounding Like M.I. by bouzymill(m): 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

I wasn't talking about the voice in ma first reply
The focus was on Mode-9's style and the structure of his rhymes.
After listening hard and comparing to M-I, i realised there was a huge similarity in the voices too.

I am not here to put Mode-9 down. . . . .I just made an observation.
Do u see anything wrong with that? At the end of the day, it's just ma opinion, innit?

I don't have any reason not to like Mode-9's guts.
Several mainstream rappers have been accused of sounding like some other rappers.
There's nothing new in that. . . . . .Biggie sounded like Usher on "Playa Hater". . . . Nothing new in that as well. grin grin grin grin

it's all gud then. No need to drag too far. and sincerely at the end of it all, it's your opinion and it counts. so, for me am just dig it like that. But how can Biggie sound like usher, not even on the "player hater" u mentioned. It'sa not possible for someone that has a voice like Biggie to sound like usher, it's like saying Modenine sounds like Djinee, where he wan take see am, make him dey drink hot water every now aand then, it is impossible. but i won't drag that too. Lez see how their albums (mode9 nd MI) would look.
Re: Mode 9 Sounding Like M.I. by Sauron1: 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2009
Biggie/Usher statement was a joke.
The smileys shoulda told you that.
Re: Mode 9 Sounding Like M.I. by eldee(m): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2009
@Sauron
I still don't know why we're still dragging this thing
If after listening to Badman twice, you don't think it sounds like what we've been hearing from M.I, you'll never agree.
It'll never get clearer than this . . . except of course if Modenine decides to do a cover of Area with YQ

It's very rare for an artiste to do a song that will come with every aspect of another artiste's delivery.
Come on, if this were an M.I ft Modenine track, 70% of us won't be able to tell who did what verse.

Of course I didn't expect to convince anyone, I just expected people to be truthful . . . at the end of the day, I guess i was expecting too much.
All I see here is laughable, Kaydee made it clear he said 'as long as it's coming from both of you, it's not true'

That aside, you know we'll have to stay up this nite??
From what I heard, BP3 is coming out 2am our time.
Get your cappuccino ready . . . we're about to see what'll prolly be Hov's last album. wink
Re: Mode 9 Sounding Like M.I. by Sauron1: 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2009
eldee:

That aside, you know we'll have to stay up this nite??
From what I heard, BP3 is coming out 2am our time.
Get your cappuccino ready . . . we're about to see what'll prolly be Hov's last album. wink

PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lemme bump up ma itunes sharpish. . . . cheesy wink
Re: Mode 9 Sounding Like M.I. by DBR: 9:25am On Sep 11, 2009
SAURONE< MALLMALC
I respect ur views on issues, especially when it's devoid of bias and emotionality.
So do this Listen to M9's BOOM on the Mode on Premo mixtape
Then Listen to Badman, then come back and tell me about the rhyme scheme,flow and all
being MI-ishhh. Until then u guys aint sayin nothin'
oNe
Re: Mode 9 Sounding Like M.I. by kaypumpin2(m): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2009
I am finding it so difficult to link Mode to MI through this song.Or is something wrong with me undecided
Re: Mode 9 Sounding Like M.I. by coolguyz(m): 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2009
well, on 090909, mode stated on beat fm radio that he'l be dropping 3 albums which he personally called ''radio friendly'' and as well ''commercial'' and guess the track they played - badman (anoda opportunity to listen to the track on radio and hear hw it will be on air and not download strips). 1st that came to mind was - why the MI delivery in the style angry of the lyrics arrangemnt and structure that everything ppple have come to knw MI for (even if we say MI jacked the trade too grin).

to let y'all knw - play that track - just one verse of it to the ear of independent candidate (the commercial class mode is targeting) and 1st name that'l come to mind is MI. (ur sis or cousins who aint hip-hop eggheads like y'all will be ideal as independent candidates wink)
Re: Mode 9 Sounding Like M.I. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2009
Where is Kaydee and Javalove ? See how this people want to nail Mode 9 cry
Re: Mode 9 Sounding Like M.I. by Rhymstein(m): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2009
yeah mode sounded different but mode didnt sound like mi.that badman delivery is kinda similar to bush girl,Behind girl.
Re: Mode 9 Sounding Like M.I. by Rhymstein(m): 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2009
una too like mode9,anything he does creates controversy.some ppl v become so obsessed wit opposing him.listen to ur girl,bush girl,Behind girl,they v similar vocals,even originality sha.
Re: Mode 9 Sounding Like M.I. by kaydee(m): 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2009
Alexpissu:

Just bone my guy
Re: Mode 9 Sounding Like M.I. by khanye(m): 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2009
Alexpissu:

A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult. - Proverbs 12:16 cool
Re: Mode 9 Sounding Like M.I. by Rhymstein(m): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2009
@topic
eldee,skingo r bent on tarnishin mode's,while some dont jst c anythin gud.mailmalc is my homeboy bt i dont agree wiv his posts(this one and abt mi rockin d crowd in benin,i was at dat show,only BIU Students knew who he was).before now.they were talks abt mode havin bad delivery wch i dont agree wit.now he switched styls now una dey say na copy copy.i remember sum1 sayin it wil be hard for mode to go mi's way than mi goin modes way.now mode jst proved that wrong.abt the rhyme pattern it wasnt similar at all.m.i usually starts his verse in a hoarse tone,then switch d tone as if he is talkin,then increases the tempo again n then go on to drop words that rhyme ova n ova like(mafiaso so loco, ,bionic,supasonic)then gets back again.i didnt hear that in badman.the flow wasnt d same.mode had d hoarse voice n stil had dat intense flow when tryin to emphasize(the line, racing ova more, NO PARTNERS).v listened well
CONCLUSION
PARDON MODE 4 BEIN THE BEST,BUT HE IS A LITTLE VAIN
AND MI IS JST A GENERIC VERSION OF LITTLE WAYNE(I NO SAY IM THIEF THAT GENERIC VERSION LINE FRM EMINEM ON 8MILE 'U WANT TO BE ERICK SERMON,BUT U R JST THE GENERIC VERSION)
Re: Mode 9 Sounding Like M.I. by eldee(m): 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2009
I'm allergic to bullshit and i'm seeing too much of it here . . .
Modestans make this so easy, 'in favour of Modenine, it's the truth'
This makes it so freaking hilarious . . . I don't have time for all this, I've made my point and all they can come up with is a bunch of lame excuses.

A poster noticed this senseless lifting, came on Nairaland and posted what he thought could attract reasonable 'rapheads'
First 9-10 posts were filled with crap like 'You're a fool', 'You're stupid' . . . undecided

Then I asked for the track, listened to it, because I suspected that I might be biased, I gave it to other people to listen, same reply.

All of a sudden, the trend of the replies changed . . . 'Modenine cannot sound like M.I because he never uses the auto-tune' - Thank God he edited it on time . . . 'Modenine sounded hoarse' cheesy cheesy(Sum idiot that doesn't know hoarse has been used to describe everything from DMX to Johnny Cash) . . . M.I doesn't have a voice (Then how do we always identify him on songs with all three of the Choc City boys??) undecided . . . they get more hilarious as the number of replies increase.

Y'all need to wake up and smell the bleeping latte . . .
No one came out to say Terry Tha Rapman, OD, Eldee, Saucekid, Ruggedman sound like M.I.
Why?? Because they don't!!!

We all know this is Modenine's idea of how to go commercial . . .
One simple faux pas here is obvious, his fans wanted him to do an M.I not to sound like him
I don't care if it was not intentional . . . it's his choice.
Re: Mode 9 Sounding Like M.I. by bouzymill(m): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2009
eldee:

I'm allergic to bullshit and i'm seeing too much of it here . . .
Modestans make this so easy, 'in favour of Modenine, it's the truth'
This makes it so freaking hilarious . . . I don't have time for all this, I've made my point and all they can come up with is a bunch of lame excuses.

A poster noticed this senseless lifting, came on Nairaland and posted what he thought could attract reasonable 'rapheads'
First 9-10 posts were filled with crap like 'You're a fool', 'You're stupid' . . . undecided

Then I asked for the track, listened to it, because I suspected that I might be biased, I gave it to other people to listen, same reply.

All of a sudden, the trend of the replies changed . . . 'Modenine cannot sound like M.I because he never uses the auto-tune' - Thank God he edited it on time . . . 'Modenine sounded hoarse' cheesy cheesy(Sum idiot that doesn't know hoarse has been used to describe everything from DMX to Johnny Cash) . . . M.I doesn't have a voice (Then how do we always identify him on songs with all three of the Choc City boys??) undecided . . . they get more hilarious as the number of replies increase.

Y'all need to wake up and smell the bleeping latte . . .
No one came out to say Terry Tha Rapman, OD, Eldee, Saucekid, Ruggedman sound like M.I.
Why?? Because they don't!!!

We all know this is Modenine's idea of how to go commercial . . .
One simple faux pas here is obvious, his fans wanted him to do an M.I not to sound like him
I don't care if it was not intentional . . . it's his choice.

Eldee, there's not need to get upset over debates. that's what they are, debates. When i made my point, u brought out what i didn't say out of my post that i said: 'modenine can't sound like M.I unless he's on autotune'

What i said is M.I sounds like lil wayne (accepted to him), and if Modenine sounds like M.I, that means Modenine sounds like Lil Wayne, which is not possible for modenine unless he is on autotune, i didn't mention M.I. When u typed ur response and i saw it, i decided not to go for it cos i didn't say it.

BUt what the heck are we talking bout, if he decides to put his shit down that way, Fine. I won't argue anymore, i just replied this because it related to me and that anyone opposed to your views is a modestan is wrong. It's like people calling you ''mode9 hater'', you don't like it too but u've stayed cosistently at it for good two years. never said anything good about him

How do we know it is Modenine's way of going commercial? atleast, he is doing it for you people, maybe you'ld vhange you mind about him. He has also been affected by the mass appeal syndrome. Now u people can dance to his club bangers atleast that is what you want: ''soft landing''

So, accept him and let him breathe pls.

I aint dissing, just droppin my points
Re: Mode 9 Sounding Like M.I. by eldee(m): 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2009
bouzymill:

Eldee, there's not need to get upset over debates. that's what they are, debates. When i made my point, u brought out what i didn't say out of my post that i said: 'modenine can't sound like M.I unless he's on autotune'

What i said is M.I sounds like lil wayne (accepted to him), and if Modenine sounds like M.I, that means Modenine sounds like Lil  Wayne, which is not possible for modenine unless he is on autotune, i didn't mention M.I. When u typed your response and i saw it, i decided not to go for it cos i didn't say it.
I can't get upset over this . . .
This is the easiest way to get you point across to Nigerians, NL taught me.
At the end of the day, most of the people are argue with are on my YiM/Facebook

bouzymill:

BUt what the heck are we talking bout, if he decides to put his shit down that way, Fine. I won't argue anymore, i just replied this because it related to me and that anyone opposed to your views is a modestan is wrong. It's like people calling you ''mode9 hater'', you don't like it too but u've stayed cosistently at it for good two years. never said anything good about him
You say it like jerking off on Modenine's pic is my civic duty.
Have I ever said anything good about Terry Tha Rapman, Eldee, Naeto C or OD??

We can stay here and act like we don't know who the Modestans are.
I coined the word but everyone that's ever visited the NL Music section knows the usual suspects.
We know the people that throw common sense into the Thames once Modenine is involved.
See how the first page of this thread went and tell me if you can't spot a Modestan.

bouzymill:

How do we know it is Modenine's way of going commercial? atleast, he is doing it for you people, maybe you'ld vhange you mind about him. He has also been affected by the mass appeal syndrome. Now u people can dance to his club bangers atleast that is what you want: ''soft landing''

So, accept him and let him breathe pls.

I aint dissing, just droppin my points
Maybe you missed the 'It's his choice' part of my post.
He makes his decisions, fine . . . but I will not let anyone go all ballistic on Caliente for saying what any five year old would easily notice.
Re: Mode 9 Sounding Like M.I. by bouzymill(m): 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2009
eldee:

I can't get upset over this . . .
This is the easiest way to get you point across to Nigerians, NL taught me.
At the end of the day, most of the people are argue with are on my YiM/Facebook
You say it like jerking off on Modenine's pic is my civic duty.
Have I ever said anything good about Terry Tha Rapman, Eldee, Naeto C or OD??

We can stay here and act like we don't know who the Modestans are.
I coined the word but everyone that's ever visited the NL Music section knows the usual suspects.
We know the people that throw common sense into the Thames once Modenine is involved.
See how the first page of this thread went and tell me if you can't spot a Modestan.
Maybe you missed the 'It's his choice' part of my post.
He makes his decisions, fine . . . but I will not let anyone go all ballistic on Caliente for saying what any five year old would easily notice.

Nah, wasn't saying it that way. I just have the believe that u don't like Mode9 and that affects ur posts about him. Plus i am also not in support of ''u are a fool'' kinda posts, i don't do it unless u am directing it to skingo. Well, i know Mode9 is still going to spark a lot of criticism by the time his album comes out. that am sure of. very sure of. Till then, lez wait and see what kind of whether that comes. peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download: Cassper Nyovest – 428 To SA #ashes2ashes (AKA Diss) / Channel O Top 10 Count Down Viewers Edition / Help:does Any One Know Jacob Akinyemi Johnson (jaj) Of Silverbird

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.