Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,321 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughter Out Of Frustration’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughter Out Of Frustration’ (593 Views)

"I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos / I Started Sleeping With My Daughter Out Of Frustration-father / I Started Sleeping With My Daughter Out Of Frustration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughter Out Of Frustration’ by Kingson56(m): 12:32am On Jun 28, 2016
A 41-year-old man, Raymond Anyanwu, who reportedly raped and impregnated his 15 years old daughter, said that frustration led him into the act.
Anyanwu, who committed the offence at Ajao Estate, Isolo, said: “I started sleeping with my 15-year-old daughter sometime around January, after I lost my job.
“I am a transporter, but I took to alcohol after I lost my job and could not meet up with my responsibilities as the head of the house.”
Vanguardgathered that Raymond Anyanwu sleeps with his daughter when his wife has gone to work.
However, trouble started after the victim’s aunty suspected that she was pregnant. After carrying out a test at home, they discove-red she was pregnant.
The victim, it was learned, revealed that her father was responsible for her pregnancy, and the mother decided to play it down as a family issue after her husband beat her up, warning her not to disclose the incident to anyone.
Vanguardlearned that Lagos State Ministry of Youth and Social Development alerted the police and the suspect was arrested last Wednesday.
Meanwhile, the victim’s mother had arranged for an abortion, which had been carried out before she was rescued and taken into protective custody by the Lagos State government.
The case, which is currently being investigated at the Gender Unit of Lagos State Police Command, will be charged to Ikeja Magistrate’s Court today
Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughter Out Of Frustration’ by Skykid1208(m): 7:05am On Jun 28, 2016
Wicked Beast of a father.
I Say castrate him!!!!!
Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughter Out Of Frustration’ by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 28, 2016
So many lies in media nowadays

(1) (Reply)

Buy From Hawker On The Road, Go To Jail – Ambode / Former Mayor Rapes Four-year-old Girl, Claims She Initiated Sex / Photos: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Allegedly Attempts To Rape Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.