Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Help Please I Need A Job .. .......helpppppp - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Please I Need A Job .. .......helpppppp (1800 Views)

Help Please; How True Is This Job Interview / Help: Please What Do You Do In A Company Where Your Boss Publicly Humiliates You / To Someone Who Can Help, Please I Need Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please I Need A Job .. .......helpppppp by chocodaviva(f): 2:05am On Jun 28, 2016
am in dire need of a Job please help me
qualifications:- OND (Business studies)
BSc (Urban and physical planning) 2.2 done with NYSC
below 30years of age, Female,based in Lagos
if its a sure job link somewhere else or an outright employment in your office/company please.
am hardworking, smart, intelligent, learn fast and God fearing
Pls Jehovah will reward u........
I can be contacted on 08127446198 or mkayruth@yahoo.com
eni keni ti Iwo ba nipa Lati shey Iran lowo fun
oun nah lenikeji re toju re( whoever u can assist is ur neighbour
care for him/her)
#sighs#
Re: Help Please I Need A Job .. .......helpppppp by MosakuAW(m): 2:12am On Jun 28, 2016
chocodaviva:
if its a sure job link somewhere else or an outright employment in your office/company please.
care for him/her)
#sighs#

Jehovah will make a way for you soonest. Try and follow this person on nairaland @debbie. She drop vacancies everyday and people are testifying from the vacancies she drop, you might be lucky too. Best of Luck.

2 Likes

Re: Help Please I Need A Job .. .......helpppppp by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 28, 2016
chocodaviva:
care for him/her)
#sighs#
chai see fine gal no work...well u cud always check the job vacancies section,u myt be lucky there,,,i wish u had done d business studies for B.SC instead...URP is hardly marketable...
Re: Help Please I Need A Job .. .......helpppppp by MosakuAW(m): 2:30am On Jun 28, 2016
Justdulla:

chai see fine gal no work...well u cud always check the job vacancies section,u myt be lucky there,,,i wish u had done d business studies for B.SC instead...URP is hardly marketable...

Forget about courses you study in Naija as per work. What you need, us the grace of God and favour from above. I once worked in a bank and i have people that work in my dept who studied Zoology, Agric Economics, Forestry and the rest and now that am in a Telecom people with such courses are also in my dept.

If you have 2.1 people who tell you, they wish you had 1st class and if you had 2.2 they will also say they wish you had 2.1 that it would have be easy to get you a job, but all na lie. Na God favour sure pass.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Please I Need A Job .. .......helpppppp by Nobody: 2:40am On Jun 28, 2016
MosakuAW:

Forget about courses you study in Naija as per work. What you need, us the grace of God and favour from above. I once worked in a bank and i have people that work in my dept who studied Zoology, Agric Economics, Forestry and the rest and now that am in a Telecom people with such courses are also in my dept.

If you have 2.1 people who tell you, they wish you had 1st class and if you had 2.2 they will also say they wish you had 2.1 that it would have be easy to get you a job, but all na lie. Na God favour sure pass.
Oga am still telling you course matters you dey follow me argue bros nawa for you ooo....I studied Estate Management and Valuation before i secured a job i attended interviews like every week cos its a commercial/science course so i had enough opportunities on the other hand my friend who studied Agricultural engineerning barely got interviews infact since the beginninh of this year he has had none and he has a 2.1 while i have a 2.2....Prayer is very key(check my signature) but course u read matters as well as it expands your opportunities.

1 Like

Re: Help Please I Need A Job .. .......helpppppp by MosakuAW(m): 3:34am On Jun 28, 2016
Justdulla:

Oga am still telling you course matters you dey follow me argue bros nawa for you ooo....I studied Estate Management and Valuation before i secured a job i attended interviews like every week cos its a commercial/science course so i had enough opportunities on the other hand my friend who studied Agricultural engineerning barely got interviews infact since the beginninh of this year he has had none and he has a 2.1 while i have a 2.2....Prayer is very key(check my signature) but course u read matters as well as it expands your opportunities.

Just because you got call for interviews does not mean your course did it for you. How many interviews where you called for before you got the one you have. Am not aguring with you because, i know what am saying. I graduated from Biz. Admin from Unilorin in 2003 and had my masters degree same school in year 2006, so am more experienced to talk about it. You have your opinion and respect that but i still stick to the fact that, getting job in Naija this days has nothing to do with courses studied or grades
Re: Help Please I Need A Job .. .......helpppppp by Bsc(m): 6:42am On Jun 28, 2016
chocodaviva:
care for him/her)
#sighs#
It seems ur a witness... Just passing..

4 Likes

Re: Help Please I Need A Job .. .......helpppppp by chocodaviva(f): 6:56am On Jun 28, 2016
MosakuAW:

Jehovah will make a way for you soonest. Try and follow this person on nairaland @debbie. She drop vacancies everyday and people are testifying from the vacancies she drop, you might be lucky too. Best of Luck.
oh okay tnks i rily appreciate will surely do dat Asap
Re: Help Please I Need A Job .. .......helpppppp by chocodaviva(f): 6:58am On Jun 28, 2016
Bsc:
It seems ur a witness... Just passing..
yes

2 Likes

Re: Help Please I Need A Job .. .......helpppppp by 0955eb027(m): 7:28am On Jun 28, 2016
chocodaviva:
care for him/her)
#sighs#
If you are not up to 28yrs, try applying for Zenith bank contract job.

1 Like

Re: Help Please I Need A Job .. .......helpppppp by Sylviaeluma(f): 8:15am On Jun 28, 2016
please how do one apply for the contract job
Re: Help Please I Need A Job .. .......helpppppp by chocodaviva(f): 11:34am On Jun 29, 2016
0955eb027:
If you are not up to 28yrs, try applying for Zenith bank contract job.
av applied for d job thanks sir. Pls in case der is another opening holla at ur girl oh
Re: Help Please I Need A Job .. .......helpppppp by 0955eb027(m): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2016
chocodaviva:

av applied for d job thanks sir. Pls in case der is another opening holla at ur girl oh
alrite, goodluck. But i'm not a sir oh. Will do if some oda openings show cos we are in it together.

2 Likes

Re: Help Please I Need A Job .. .......helpppppp by 0955eb027(m): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
Sylviaeluma:
please how do one apply for the contract job
Tailor your cv properly, and head to their head office at Ajose Adeogun, V.I. It can actually be done online, but submitting in person is beta.

1 Like

Re: Help Please I Need A Job .. .......helpppppp by chocodaviva(f): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
0955eb027:
Tailor your cv properly, and head to their head office at Ajose Adeogun, V.I. It can actually be done online, but submitting in person is beta.
pls can u direct me from ikorodu or hw I go locate d area. thanks
Re: Help Please I Need A Job .. .......helpppppp by gideonjeta(m): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
chocodaviva:

From Ikorodu, take a bus heading to TBS or obalende. You can get down at cms. Take another bus heading to ajah but you can drop down at law school area.. I think the street is in that area.

Btw I am your spiritual brother.

Oops!.... my bad. You can follow the other guy directions.
Re: Help Please I Need A Job .. .......helpppppp by 0955eb027(m): 7:15am On Jul 01, 2016
chocodaviva:

Board a BRT bus going to CMS. From CMS, take a bus going to Eko hotel round-about. The round-about is in line with the street 'AJOSE ADEOGUN'. From their, you walk down to the HQ. The BRT is the blue one oh, not Lagbus (red). I hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: Help Please I Need A Job .. .......helpppppp by 0955eb027(m): 7:18am On Jul 01, 2016
gideonjeta:

From Ikorodu, take a bus heading to TBS or obalende. You can get down at cms. Take another bus heading to ajah but you can drop down at law school area.. I think the street is in that area.

nah bro, you got it wrong. Abeg make corrections o, make the gal no go enta Ajah o. The street is at Eko hotel roundabout.

1 Like

Re: Help Please I Need A Job .. .......helpppppp by goldedprince: 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
so did you get a job
Re: Help Please I Need A Job .. .......helpppppp by AssLeeKar: 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2017

y raise false alarm here that made me check her pix, tho her chest is inviting but I suspect a man sitting behind that account

1 Like

Re: Help Please I Need A Job .. .......helpppppp by Ladyzinny: 7:57am On Apr 09, 2017
I need job cos wia I am staying is causing insult.
I am staying in Kaduna,also Kebbi state will do.
Education/Agriculture
5yrs experience as a sales lady and secretary.
I sell recharge card.
Re: Help Please I Need A Job .. .......helpppppp by timsucess(m): 10:08am On Apr 09, 2017
chocodaviva:
yes
wao u r my sister

1 Like

Re: Help Please I Need A Job .. .......helpppppp by timsucess(m): 10:12am On Apr 09, 2017
gideonjeta:

Oops!.... my bad. You can follow the other guy directions.

Bro am a witness too
Am a student though
but would need partime job now we are on holiday to assist my parents
I associate wt Nkaliki cong

(1) (Reply)

Closing Today! Research Assistant / University Of Lagos (UNILAG) Recruitment For Teaching/non-teaching Staff / Best Search Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.