Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Wonderful! How Is This Possible Maths Or Magic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wonderful! How Is This Possible Maths Or Magic? (1140 Views)

Is This Possible? Guys Only (18+) / Men: Is This Possible? / Question Of The Day - Which Is Difficult To Understand: Maths Or Woman?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonderful! How Is This Possible Maths Or Magic? by Topestbilly(m): 5:15am On Jun 28, 2016
Tried my 2lines with it and I was like How come

This is incredible and Unbelievable!! Check it out.

1. Take the last digit of your phone number.
2. Multiply it by 2
3. Add 5 to it
4. Multiply the answer by 50
5. Add 1766
6. Subtract your year of birth

The Answer you get must be four digits. The first digits is your last digits of your phone number while The last two digits is your AGE!!

Someone should help in explaining this.
Re: Wonderful! How Is This Possible Maths Or Magic? by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 28, 2016
booked.

I'll return with a solution.

**twenty minutes later**

I'm back.

At this point, I probably wouldn't be surprised if I was diagnosed with OCD. couldn't sleep until I solved it. sad

Anyway,

The key is to follow the instructions from bottom to top.

Subtract your date of birth.

==> -19XX

add 1766

==> 1766 + . . .

multiply the answer by 50. this implies that there's some expression to be multiplied by 50. hence,

==> 1766 + 50()

add five to it. this implies that we're adding 5 something. but it's being multiplied by fifty.

==> 1766 + 50(5 + . . . )

multiply by two. Hence,

==> 1766 + 50(5 + 2())

take the last digits of your phone number. the last two digits, to be precise, you didn't specify that, but the puzzle only worked when I took two. since you said you tried it with two of your lines, I assumed this was what happened. let's take yy. for example. it will illustrate things beautifully.

==> 1766 + 50(5 + 2(yy))

at this point, the answer is obvious. opening the bracket on the first term and adding immediately, we find that

1766 + 50*5 + 50*2(yy)

== 1766 + 250 + 50*2(yy)

== 2016 + 50*2(yy)

just look at that. if you try to remove your date of birth from that, you will simply be getting your age, plus a number. for now, let's denote your age by AA.

the actual trick depends on you having a two digit age. if Niklaus Michealson took this test, it would fail miserably, and he would probably hunt you down and suck your blood for wasting his time . . . anyway,

if you open the second part of the bracket, you get . . . . *drumroll*

2016 - 19XX + 100(yy)

and that equals AA + yy00

add that and you have yyAA

your phone digits, and your age, nicely arranged.

You are free to replace yy with any number you like, and XX with any number you like. just make sure both are two digits.

It should be already be apparent. IT'S BLOODY MATH.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wonderful! How Is This Possible Maths Or Magic? by BIDEEN: 5:25am On Jun 28, 2016
ok
Re: Wonderful! How Is This Possible Maths Or Magic? by MidasTouche01(m): 5:27am On Jun 28, 2016
Old
Re: Wonderful! How Is This Possible Maths Or Magic? by bqlekan(m): 5:27am On Jun 28, 2016
We started with the last digit of our phone number, then our date of birth came in somewhere along the line..
Those were the two information needed now.. Just extract it.. That's all

It is neither magic nor Maths. It is pure scam grin

We did something like this in our primary school days..

1 Like

Re: Wonderful! How Is This Possible Maths Or Magic? by Topestbilly(m): 5:31am On Jun 28, 2016
MidasTouche01:
Old
old n u cannot explain
Re: Wonderful! How Is This Possible Maths Or Magic? by bqlekan(m): 5:31am On Jun 28, 2016
Let me modify it for you..
Topestbilly:
Tried my 2lines with it and I was like How come

This is incredible and Unbelievable!! Check it out.

1. Take the 6th digit of your phone number.
2. Multiply it by 2
3. Add 5 to it
4. Multiply the answer by 50
5. Add 1766
6. Subtract your father's age

The Answer you get must be four digits. The first digits is your last digits of your phone number while The last two digits is your AGE!!

If you arrive at the suggestion above, then you are a magician.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Wonderful! How Is This Possible Maths Or Magic? by Gbemiie: 5:49am On Jun 28, 2016
smh... lemme call my bf to answere this
Re: Wonderful! How Is This Possible Maths Or Magic? by SpeedyConnect(m): 5:52am On Jun 28, 2016
k
Re: Wonderful! How Is This Possible Maths Or Magic? by ambitiousLord(m): 6:21am On Jun 28, 2016
my answer is 3 digit number
Re: Wonderful! How Is This Possible Maths Or Magic? by 4kings: 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
Teempakguy:
booked.

I'll return with a solution.

**twenty minutes later**

I'm back.

At this point, I probably wouldn't be surprised if I was diagnosed with OCD. couldn't sleep until I solved it. sad

Anyway,

The key is to follow the instructions from bottom to top.

Subtract your date of birth.

==> -19XX

add 1766

==> 1766 + . . .

multiply the answer by 50. this implies that there's some expression to be multiplied by 50. hence,

==> 1766 + 50()

add five to it. this implies that we're adding 5 something. but it's being multiplied by fifty.

==> 1766 + 50(5 + . . . )

multiply by two. Hence,

==> 1766 + 50(5 + 2())

take the last digits of your phone number. the last two digits, to be precise, you didn't specify that, but the puzzle only worked when I took two. since you said you tried it with two of your lines, I assumed this was what happened. let's take yy. for example. it will illustrate things beautifully.

==> 1766 + 50(5 + 2(yy))

at this point, the answer is obvious. opening the bracket on the first term and adding immediately, we find that

1766 + 50*5 + 50*2(yy)

== 1766 + 250 + 50*2(yy)

== 2016 + 50*2(yy)

just look at that. if you try to remove your date of birth from that, you will simply be getting your age, plus a number. for now, let's denote your age by AA.

the actual trick depends on you having a two digit age. if Niklaus Michealson took this test, it would fail miserably, and he would probably hunt you down and suck your blood for wasting his time . . . anyway,

if you open the second part of the bracket, you get . . . . *drumroll*

2016 - 19XX + 100(yy)

and that equals AA + yy00

add that and you have yyAA

your phone digits, and your age, nicely arranged.

You are free to replace yy with any number you like, and XX with any number you like. just make sure both are two digits.

It should be already be apparent. IT'S BLOODY MATH.

Beautiful!!!

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Difference Between Yoruba And Igbo Parties / Happy Sunday To Y'all And Happy Birthday To Me / Can You Tell A Good Girl By Her Dressing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.