Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,928 members, 7,799,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Pls Is The Dollar Restriction Of Nigeria Atm Cards Still On - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Is The Dollar Restriction Of Nigeria Atm Cards Still On (795 Views)

How Buhari Can Crash The Dollar/naira Disparity- Ifeanyi Ubah / Guys Is The International Payment With Your Cards Still On / Naira Strengthens Against The Dollar As Bdc Intervention Goes On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Is The Dollar Restriction Of Nigeria Atm Cards Still On by amakaobiemeka: 6:41am On Jun 28, 2016
Pls i want to know as i need the information urgently. I would also want to know the list of affected banks.
Re: Pls Is The Dollar Restriction Of Nigeria Atm Cards Still On by cointofiat: 7:02am On Jun 28, 2016
No. You can use Nigerian cards for online payments at the moment.
Re: Pls Is The Dollar Restriction Of Nigeria Atm Cards Still On by amakaobiemeka: 9:48am On Jun 28, 2016
cointofiat:
No. You can use Nigerian cards for online payments at the moment.
i thought it also affects online payments involving payment of dollar in naira equivalent.
Somebody did a job for me at fieveer and we agreed on it. I want to pay with my naira atm card to his currency ($).
Pls enlighten me as i dont want chargebacks
Re: Pls Is The Dollar Restriction Of Nigeria Atm Cards Still On by cointofiat: 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
amakaobiemeka:
i thought it also affects online payments involving payment of dollar in naira equivalent.
Somebody did a job for me at fieveer and we agreed on it. I want to pay with my naira atm card to his currency ($).
Pls enlighten me as i dont want chargebacks

It is as simple as following the processes on Fiverr and it will move the dollar equivalent from your account to the escrow. The funds will be available for the freelancer once you click on job completed.

(1) (Reply)

Consultancy Services For Water Production, LABELS,.POUCH ,BREAD NYLON,TISSUE / 5 Successful Male Entrepreneurs In Nigeria That Inspire Me - Zika Nwaise / MMM: The Ugly Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.