Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,102 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Woman Kills Husband For Ritual Purpose In Benue State!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kills Husband For Ritual Purpose In Benue State!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1284 Views)

First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) / Infidelity: Husband Kills Wife In Benue, Wife Kills Husband In Lagos / Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Kills Husband For Ritual Purpose In Benue State!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by rita25(f): 8:45am On Jun 28, 2016
shocked a woman known as Mrs Abull killed her husband in kastina ala ,benue state yesterday.. she achieved her evil crime with the support of her brother.
information gathered has it that the deceased is a lecturer 'mr Abuul" in college of education oju... the lady who is said to have been separated from her husband for sometime and they recently reconciled asked the man to accompany her to kastina ala ...on getting ther her and her brother killed the man and the woman used a knife to remove the deceased's heart which was intended to be used for ritual purpose and the corpse was thrown into the river kastina ala for disposal.
when efforts were furtile at the search for the deceased, the younger sister of the deceased now alerted the people of the clothes worn by mr abuul brother as said to belong to the missing man and that was what he had on the day he disappeared, police swoped in on the guy and after interrogation, he said all that transpired between him,his sister and the deceased.
investigations are still ongoing ..
will keep the house updated as events unfold for now the lady has been picked up for investigation.

Re: Woman Kills Husband For Ritual Purpose In Benue State!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by funstufz: 8:47am On Jun 28, 2016
What about the leg in your post....

Is that the woman's leg or error in posting...
Re: Woman Kills Husband For Ritual Purpose In Benue State!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 28, 2016
who knows weda the ritual worked?? i mean is she filthy rich??....i have one useless uncle somwhere......

guy above me....you've gotta have a deeper mind to understand the photo....wink
Re: Woman Kills Husband For Ritual Purpose In Benue State!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by rita25(f): 8:59am On Jun 28, 2016
the leg is just like saying bloody red woman....if you know what I mean
Re: Woman Kills Husband For Ritual Purpose In Benue State!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:10am On Jun 28, 2016
Bloodshed is now tready.....makin' headlines more than peace
Re: Woman Kills Husband For Ritual Purpose In Benue State!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Afee: 10:58am On Jun 28, 2016
Has she been arrested?
Re: Woman Kills Husband For Ritual Purpose In Benue State!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Afee: 11:00am On Jun 28, 2016
Which police station arrested her please? I'm a journalist. I'm interested in the story.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Catch This Phone Thief? HELP!!! / Beware Of Shoe Cobblers/Makers / Richest Criminal In History Worth 30 Billion US Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.