Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,643 members, 7,801,871 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

VIDEO: Nollywood Actor - Wale Ojo To Perform Live On Stage With His Band! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: Nollywood Actor - Wale Ojo To Perform Live On Stage With His Band! (335 Views)

Iyabo Ojo To Launch Restaurant, Abula Spot Lounge & Bar In Lekki Lagos On Sunday / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere / Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Nollywood Actor - Wale Ojo To Perform Live On Stage With His Band! by SirHackeem: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
[size=14pt]

According to Wale Ojo the lead actor of Phone Swap a movie by Kunle Afolayan as quoted below:

Nigerians wouldn’t have noticed my music part of me because I’m a lover of live music; afro beat to be precise. And you know live music is not on the front burner in our music industry. Have performed in South America, Toronto, Canada & Glastonbury Brief Music festival with the London afro beat band on the same stage with Steven Wonder and other top acts.

As Wale Ojo, takes to the stage at Hard rock Café seven days after Mr P of P-Square, Do you think the midas touch of his successful acting career could rub off on his music? Share your views in the comment section below and join the conversation on social media @viewschannel to find out what others are saying. Full video available on the source website.[/size]

Source: http://viewschannel.com/wale-ojo-set-to-go-live-in-a-music-show-with-his-band-ahead-of-the-release-of-his-new-movie-kalakuta-express/

(1) (Reply)

Davido Finally Opens Up On Sony Music Deal, Album Delay / Peter Okoye Takes Responsibility For Psquare Rift, Confirms Reconciliation / Somalia Sentenced 12 People To 5 Years Imprisonment For Just Piracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.