Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) (46940 Views)

Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) / Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) / Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
The bad effect of earphones and headsets cannot be overemphasised. According to a Facebook user (Adenekan Temitope) who lives in Lagos, a truck smashed the head of a man sleeping under it with his earpiece on. The young man couldn't hear when the truck started due to the music he was listening before he was crushed to death. See very graphic pictures below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/truck-smashes-man-to-death-while.html

2 Shares

Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
Chai!
I love earpiece o, But seriously I can't sleep with earpiece in my ears, not even in my bedroom. So unfortunate. By the way, What comfort do people derive while sleeping under a haulage vehicle

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3898955_cymera20150721101045_jpegf45b1e3c0355569be6be163e025d8aec

*smh* RIP

18 Likes

Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by temitemi1(m): 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
God of mercy shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by dainformant(m): 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
very tragic

1 Like

Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
chaii. this is very bad. God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by kingsman66(m): 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
what a waste of talent.God have mercy
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Sweetguy25: 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
I don't think I will ever have the courage to take such a picture in my lifetime.

23 Likes

Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by callmelanner(m): 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
This accident cannot stop 90% of Nigerian youths from using it Myself included

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by tomakint: 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
Damn too gory......rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dead meat!

Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by greatness22(m): 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
Oh, Heavens!!! Hausa men too dey spread mat for busy roads sef.

Maybe he was listening to Sky B song. *RIP

3 Likes

Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by holluwai(m): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
What the füccck shocked
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2016

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by StoneLucifer: 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
Carcass. .
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by didfy: 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
RIP
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by kimnicki(f): 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
this is gory
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by omron(m): 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
blood of chisossss
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Harmored(m): 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
cry LEMME GO And crush my earpiece

may God save us all o shocked

1 Like

Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Taryur3(m): 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
Earpiece wahala....na so I dey ride my bicycle yesterday wey I dey ring bell for a lady to let her know am using the bicycle lane...na so her own earpiece block her eye until I scratch my leg ob the concrete...then she hear.me no dey use that thing o
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
There is every chance this young man was murdered....

Otherwise,

(1) How do you explain that even the truck vibrations on starting didnt wake him up?

(2) I thought drivers checked under their trucks and removed wedges before they start their trucks?

(3) How are we sure this young man is not havin any beef with anybody in the company.... Maybe he fought someone yesterday who probably found a way to spice a drink he was given while under the truck? Thereby making him to fall into deep sleep and not hear the truck start?

So many things don't fucccking add up!!

Mtcheeeew.... I forgot we lack forensics in these useless nation and that he is a poor man who suffered to feed, suffered to sleep and still suffered to die!!!!

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
this does'nt look real, looks like an art to me angry

5 Likes

Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by photoshoot(m): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
Blood of jesus shocked
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Blaxywaxy(m): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
RIP
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by xreal: 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
..... and the music he was listening to - played on after his death.

#technology

RIP

1 Like

Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by HemmanuelRichy(m): 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
Gory!
Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by Caliph69: 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
See as brain waste. Something many on Nairaland lack.

8 Likes

Re: Truck Kills Man Sleeping With Earphones (Disturbing Photos) by macaranta(m): 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
Jeez too bad

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flood Swallows A Car In Agege, Lagos / An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) / Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.